no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberal Troglodyte Alan Grayson Calls Obama a Liar

http://antzinpantz.com/kns/archives/61359

The guy’s a certifiable ass-hat gas bag bloviating his liberal stupidity to anyone within earshot. Here he is saying the NO JOBS HAVE BEEN CREATED SINCE THE BUSH TAX CUTS WERE ENACTED!
    Funny how he just threw Obama under the bus because Obama claims to have “created” over 4 million jobs.
    Of course, only about 7 people watched this given it was Al “Tawana” Sharpton’s show on PMSNBC.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Eh, double edged sword. Pumping the lefts agenda of getting rid of all of the bush tax cuts.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Neo-con ball lickers can't stand Grayson. Grayson tells it like it is which becomes a big problem with ass kissers on the right.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Neo-con ball lickers can't stand Grayson. Grayson tells it like it is which becomes a big problem with ass kissers on the right.
    That's why he was fired in 2010.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    That's why he was fired in 2010.
    He was fired because his type of personality gets u no where in this dumb fuking country. A bomb thrower who slams u with reality is a no no to people who can't actually think and are a sucker for anything. Pity really

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He was fired because his type of personality gets u no where in this dumb fuking country. A bomb thrower who slams u with reality is a no no to people who can't actually think and are a sucker for anything. Pity really
    The vast majority of this country, regardless of political affiliation, likes to tune into the News, and hear their news from like minded ideologues who do nothing but affirm that persons belief, regardless of it being correct.

Hence:

FAUX news: Republicans
    MSNBC: Democrats
    CNN: People who think they're moderate

NPR: Decent

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fuk off with your political shit threads no gru taxes, Auto saloon this fukkin idiot and his threads SBR.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    The vast majority of this country, regardless of political affiliation, likes to tune into the News, and hear their news from like minded ideologues who do nothing but affirm that persons belief, regardless of it being correct.

Hence:

FAUX news: Republicans
    MSNBC: Democrats
    CNN: People who think they're moderate

NPR: Decent
    Sorta agree. But NPR is horrible nonsense. Sorry, I don't care about the mudslide in Peru. But there is no real news anymore. It's all entertainment news.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Sorta agree. But NPR is horrible nonsense. Sorry, I don't care about the mudslide in Peru. But there is no real news anymore. It's all entertainment news.
    I can get that. I enjoy NPR, because it gives you "news" - and does a better job than most in not engaging in political tribalism.

The other news agencies get paid to cater to their viewing demographic. Entertainment pure and simple.

Carseller4

If NPR is so great it wouldn't need our tax dollars to keep it on the air.

ChalkyDog

If NPR is so great it wouldn't need our tax dollars to keep it on the air.
    You don't get why it works, do you?

Carseller4

You don't get why it works, do you?
    Don't care why, don't care how. All I know is that is a waste of taxpayer money and should be eliminated.

ChalkyDog

Don't care why, don't care how. All I know is that is a waste of taxpayer money and should be eliminated.
    Point me in the direction of a better news source, non-internet based. I am always looking for better everything, news included.

Thor4140

Anyone on this earth that challenges anything Fox News says has become the bad guy in the mind of mental midgets who actually watch Fox News and can not tell they have one big huge agenda.

Thor4140

Point me in the direction of a better news source, non-internet based. I am always looking for better everything, news included.
    Eliot Spritzer show viewpoint on current TV is pretty good. When he has on Republicans they are pretty stand up guys and not these blowhards on nitwit neo-con radio or Fox News. There are also a few world new's on Comcast i watch that are pretty good but i don't know what they are called. One says RT the other might be called Mindtv