Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

YeeeAAAHHH MuTHAFUKKAZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Eighteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do these guys have heart or what? Beaming with Celtic pride tonight!!!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

sorry pal...this just paves the way for OKC to start their dynasty

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    sorry pal...this just paves the way for OKC to start their dynasty
    Thunder look great but they're still young and would be going up against some SERIOUS veteran know-how.

C's were COLD-BLOODED tonight.

Do you really trust Westbrook to run point to a title? I don't know... I like our chances!!!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Dammit capy show some class man

Expect this crap out of baskets or other assorted noobs

Lot of us licking wounds here

Congrats on the win

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

just cant belive the effort these guys are giving out.....

series isnt over....but i just keep thinking my boys are gonna wear out...and they keep coming back...its like somebody plays them scenes from "rocky balboa" where hes talking to his son .....

i just figured this team was lacking the necessary depth without bradley, j green, and wilcox...those guys would have gone a long way with this team.....but pietrus and dooling...and daniels....stiemsma.....

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Come on, Man, can't hold it in! Too much pride for my boys! Never been prouder of any of my teams!!!!

You're not a Heat fan anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Dammit capy show some class man

Expect this crap out of baskets or other assorted noobs

Lot of us licking wounds here

Congrats on the win

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    just cant belive the effort these guys are giving out.....

series isnt over....but i just keep thinking my boys are gonna wear out...and they keep coming back...its like somebody plays them scenes from "rocky balboa" where hes talking to his son .....

i just figured this team was lacking the necessary depth without bradley, j green, and wilcox...those guys would have gone a long way with this team.....but pietrus and dooling...and daniels....stiemsma.....
    THAT'S what makes this so amazing and awesome!!! This is all heart and TEAM defense and executing a game plan! Doc Rivers is right up there with Belichick for Boston coaches... guy is the absolute bomb. Players love him AND play for him!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Come on, Man, can't hold it in! Too much pride for my boys! Never been prouder of any of my teams!!!!

You're not a Heat fan anyway!!
    Im a big heat fan, theyre my 2nd favorite team and have my favorite player wade (marquette)

I understand the emotion

bobby heenan
    Update your status

THAT'S what makes this so amazing and awesome!!! This is all heart and TEAM defense and executing a game plan! Doc Rivers is right up there with Belichick for Boston coaches... guy is the absolute bomb. Players love him AND play for him!
    i agree....like i said....without those valuable pieces I just figured they wouldnt have enough...they havent won anything yet.....but the effort is just incredible....watching game 2 was one of the most heartbreaking losses ive watched....it was so painful...worse than watching them piss away the game 7 against the lakers.....the effort alone is amazing and to be admired

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

I admire guys like Pierce so much, who can be just absolutely stone-cold deadly with everything on the line... (probably because it's so foreign to me, as someone who would totally choke under pressure! Any clutch shot/swing/roll/throw/whatever I've ever had to make -- if it meant ballgame, you can bet I'm probably gonna wither and choke! )

It's just amazing to be able to raise your game to such a high level when it's all on the line like he does, and all these current Celtics do, but especially The Truth.

Pierce is right there with Larry Bird for all-time clutch Celtics -- sitting right next to him.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

always been a huge fan....always....loved his game at kansas too....was crazy when some of my local boys, uri( with cat mobley and tyson wheeler) knocked his jayhawks out on their way to the elite 8 when i was a sr in high school.....dude has always been a favorite of mine....and i had to defend him to the death, before ray/kg/rondo arrived, against people who said he wasnt really shit......this dude was nearly killed a few weeks before the 2000 season and didnt miss a game

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

always been a huge fan....always....loved his game at kansas too....was crazy when some of my local boys, uri( with cat mobley and tyson wheeler) knocked his jayhawks out on their way to the elite 8 when i was a sr in high school.....dude has always been a favorite of mine....and i had to defend him to the death, before ray/kg/rondo arrived, against people who said he wasnt really shit......this dude was nearly killed a few weeks before the 2000 season and didnt miss a game
    Great post! Yeah, but truth be told (no pun intended), he BECAME a great player as he got older... at first he was just a scorer... then he grew into a complete back-and-forth player, and into an ultra-clutch postseason player once he got the chance!!

I always wanted a fukkin T-shirt with an awesome action shot of him and the words "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" Can't believe they never made that T-shirt. I can actually see it in my head, exactly the way it would look. Exactly. I should have made it myself and sold it outside the Garden!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope they win it all

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

i agree....like i said....without those valuable pieces I just figured they wouldnt have enough...they havent won anything yet.....but the effort is just incredible....watching game 2 was one of the most heartbreaking losses ive watched....it was so painful...worse than watching them piss away the game 7 against the lakers.....the effort alone is amazing and to be admired
    alright bobby, game 2 was bad, but it wasn't as meaningful as that loss against the lakers, i can still remember how bad that game felt like it was yesterday.

so who wishes they had a set of tix to thursday's game? i saw games 5 and 7 against the sixers, but damn i'd trade both those nights now for this one if i could

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Hope they win it all
    +435 at 5dimes

even if they beat miami, boston will be +180 or more vs the thunder

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Sup Capy. I was on C's +8 and ML.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Sup Capy. I was on C's +8 and ML.
    Mozer!! The prodigal son returns. Shoot, think I may owe you a PM!

Anyway, great call on the ML! Even the greenest of us here in Boston were not anticipating a Game 5 victory, but it's pretty f'n sweet... Can't believe we're one win away from the Finals with a team that Danny Ainge nearly broke up earlier this year... and no one would have blamed him either! If we could actually win #18, that would be so great for these guys... would really cement their legacy.

milwaukee mike

Capy i hope you know the heat are still gonna whip that ass

Played as badly as they could, celtics got every lucky bounce (like wade block that turned into 3) in last 2 games

Heat are as badly coached as you can get but lebron and wade are gonna dominate the next 2

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

+435 at 5dimes

even if they beat miami, boston will be +180 or more vs the thunder
    good thing i have some small $$ out on much better odds than that..took futures way before playoffs started. got celts at +800 to win eastern conference, and jumped on +1800 to win the championship, but jumped on that too early because that was before the spurs started dominating, actually picked up some more celts future @+3760 a bit before playoffs started.

i know those are homer bets, but when anything can happen, and anything does (like what is happening right now) those are the bets that can put you way in the red for a while w/o hurting your bottom line if they don't turn out

milwaukee mike

yeah doyl especially since heat are gonna smack that ass

hedge that shit NOW

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Mike, stop bein' a cokk!

Listen, we know we're not out of the water yet. But on Thursday the Heat are gonna have to beat A) a bunch of wiley old vets who can smell the Finals and want one final shot BAD, B) a vastly superior coach, and C) an absolutely ELECTRIC Boston Garden (sorry, can't get myself to say TD Garden).

Seriously, if the Heat can survive Game 6 and come out on top, they will win Game 7, and I will tip my hat. But they have a huge mountain to climb now, and I can't see them doing it with two guys and that vanilla offense.

Now......... if we do survive and advance.......... I'm scared shitless of the Thunder. SO many fukkin ways to score.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Miami in 7, I was there.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Miami in 7, I was there.
    What does this mean, you were where?

milwaukee mike

capy i will NOT stop being a cokk it's kind of fun and i know you can take it

only 5 more hours until miami whips that ass, no more lucky bounces

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What does this mean, you were where?
    Attended game 7 of the 2012 eastern conference finals.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Attended game 7 of the 2012 eastern conference finals.
    Ah. That's some wacky time-space shit right there. So if there's no game 7, guess you'll be forever trapped in a black hole.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

capy i will NOT stop being a cokk it's kind of fun and i know you can take it

only 5 more hours until miami whips that ass, no more lucky bounces

Bring it.