jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stern Praying For Boston vs Miami

Big Time Ratings

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Yup. Did the 18 more FT attempts for Boston give that away?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm on the Celtics tonight, and I'm not ashamed to admit they have gotten every single call in the second half.

jjgold

WE have to outguess them

You boys did it tonight
    good job

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

DreamTeam vs dreamteam

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

Probably not as badly as i am for a lakers win tonight

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

There is a big difference between these two teams. Boston is toying with this god awful team who doesn't have one player that u would build a team around. They can blow this shithole out any time they want. They turned up the d and u saw the real Sixers team turning the ball over and over again. Thier shitty coach whio is the flavor of the day is one of the biggest stiff around. Have u seen one commercial break with this bum setting up some plays like Rivers? No, what u will see is grade school shit like "keep ur head up" "we can do it fellas" Sixers will quit on this bum sometime next year. U have Rondo and then u have the Sixers point guards, who not one, can handle the ball.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    There is a big difference between these two teams. Boston is toying with this god awful team who doesn't have one player that u would build a team around. They can blow this shithole out any time they want. They turned up the d and u saw the real Sixers team turning the ball over and over again. Thier shitty coach whio is the flavor of the day is one of the biggest stiff around. Have u seen one commercial break with this bum setting up some plays like Rivers? No, what u will see is grade school shit like "keep ur head up" "we can do it fellas" Sixers will quit on this bum sometime next year. U have Rondo and then u have the Sixers point guards, who not one, can handle the ball.
    Toying around? This isn't fuking playground basketball. Did you happen to see game 4 or game 2? The Sixers can beat the Celtics but the Celtics are the better team. Give it 2 more years and the Sixers will be running the division. Congrats on getting past the youngest team to make the playoffs this year and enjoy the ass beating the Heat will hand out.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

good cause I doubt 76ers has real chance against miami

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Toying around? This isn't fuking playground basketball. Did you happen to see game 4 or game 2? The Sixers can beat the Celtics but the Celtics are the better team. Give it 2 more years and the Sixers will be running the division. Congrats on getting past the youngest team to make the playoffs this year and enjoy the ass beating the Heat will hand out.
    They aint winning shit in two years. The only one on that awful team that has a chance to get better is Turner and im not even sure about him. The rest have max out. Did i see game four? Boston wasn't even motivated and when it came down to it a gift call by the officials and three circus shots by the Sixers got them that win. In game four 36 fuking foul shots got them that game. Are u kidding me? 36 fouls shots against a team with guys that don't even foul. They don't have Perkins or biG baby anymore. This team i think still might win this series because of the help they are getting from the officials. This fukin team is terrible.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    They aint winning shit in two years. The only one on that awful team that has a chance to get better is Turner and im not even sure about him. The rest have max out. Did i see game four? Boston wasn't even motivated and when it came down to it a gift call by the officials and three circus shots by the Sixers got them that win. In game four 36 fuking foul shots got them that game. Are u kidding me? 36 fouls shots against a team with guys that don't even foul. They don't have Perkins or biG baby anymore. This team i think still might win this series because of the help they are getting from the officials. This fukin team is terrible.
    The Celtics had 33 foul shots tonight dumb fukk. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/gameca...version=mobile. And the refs are helping the Sixers?

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stern that bas J

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

why so bitter

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    why so bitter
    Cause the guy is a complete douche bag.

Thor4140

Cause the guy is a complete douche bag.
    no it is guys like u and ur blind loyalty to ur home sports teams that can't see what is happening right in front of ur face. I am also from around Philly and can see when my home teams suck and this team sucks. Mark my words by the halfway point of next year they quit on Collins. Elton is washed up. Holiday has maxed out and if pressed is a turnover machine. Turner has good and bad days, Williams needs to be traded because he is so dam inconsistent. T Young and his so called potential has never arrived and he has maxed out and don't get me started on Iggy. That is reality.

Thor4140

The Celtics had 33 foul shots tonight dumb fukk. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/gameca...version=mobile. And the refs are helping the Sixers?
    When it came down to it is when the celtics just put a little pressure on the Sixers in the third quarter is when the Sixers fell apart. Were u getting a bite to eat when this happen? Turnover after turnover. When u keep turning the ball over u foul a lot grabbing the guy that stole the ball away. How many times do we have to hear how great Collins is? I haven't heard him create one play in the huddle like Rivers does but somehow he is great. That is why they have two wins. That is what this corrupt league does. They push an agenda and the agenda was to make Collins look good. Every break we have to hear from the talking heads about the greeat job he is doing. He got two gift wrap wins in this series and if Boston wanted to and was allowed they would beat this shithole team by twenty every night.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Stern got everything he wanted this yr with regards to match ups going forward after rose went down. Boston, Miami, San Antonio and okc all have an aspect that draws revenue in some form or another. San Antonio prob being the weakest national draw, but it works two fold where they get their due or payback five on stern over the yrs if they win. I personally don't see okc losing bc of star power and ref help even though the majority is on the spurs

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    good cause I doubt 76ers has real chance against miami

Like Boston has

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gold this isnt the celtics of 2008, miami will smoke either team, there best chance to lose is right now. (pre finals of course)

Thor4140

just look how the book sets up series lines to tell who is gonna win. Lakers an unbelievable number as a dog gets a lot of action and then loses. Indy a vwery high price as a dog will lose and like i said in an earlier post it will be because Hibbert gets in foul trouble. Hibbert had five fouls in game four a loss. Fouled out in game one a loss. Little itty bitty touch fouls so Lebron can get in the lane. It is like the corrupt ump in MLB who calls ridiculous strikes. Once he starts doing that players they press and swing at anything. Same shit with a center. U screwe with his head he is useless. Now the Boston Philly series was a line that was befuddling. There had to be a lot of money on Boston. I can assure u that if this shit Sixer team wins game six they will at least cover game seven or win it outright.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the books definitely expect a 7 game series in philly boston. boston in 7 was your most likely outcome preseries betting. philly hasnt really looked good after game 2 though.

jjgold

Boston will close this out very soon

Stern ordered it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So is it safe to GO ALL IN with MIAMI ML tonight?? Cuz, if they lose SU could they win 2 straight to get to the next round???

chefko
    chefko's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody who thinks wayde/ lbj and haslem could easily reproduce this 2nd half are just crazy.