butter674
    butter674's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pens in Game 2 Hard to stop all that talent

No disrespect to Bruins as they were one of the worthy NHL plays in the strike violated regular season and they played a good game yesterday but.....

Pens were the team of the second half of the season, after the other streak in professional sports this year (Blackhawks). After getting shut out at home in game one I look for Pens to put the pressure on the Bruins from the drop of the puck.

Not a fan of Sid but don't have to be to make money on his team.

GL to all

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i believe they were a little flat from the long layoff, something i should have factored in. i assumed they would get up by the 2nd period though and pull out a win and was wrong. i think game 2 is a lock and they score at least 5 goals.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i believe they were a little flat from the long layoff, something i should have factored in. i assumed they would get up by the 2nd period though and pull out a win and was wrong. i think game 2 is a lock and they score at least 5 goals.
    dream on. they are expected to win but 5 goals on boston. sorry they're not playing the sens or isles now.

boston wasn't flat. pens have flatlined, bruins still rising up the graph.

p.s. watch cindy's influence on game 2. expect a couple 5 on 3's for pens.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

5 goals?
    Hope so.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

be careful I kind of have this weird feeling they are going to lose both at home to boston, switch goalies and then win 4 straight. Just kind of a hunch

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

If the Pens try to be big and bad they will be in trouble. They need to play like figure skater Michelle Kwan. They cannot man up vs the Bruins it will be a repeat of the Flyers series last post season.

Penguins probably win but can't justify the chalk. If pens lose series over.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    If the Pens try to be big and bad they will be in trouble. They need to play like figure skater Michelle Kwan. They cannot man up vs the Bruins it will be a repeat of the Flyers series last post season.

Penguins probably win but can't justify the chalk. If pens lose series over.
    The series wont be over if they lose game 2, until this year home ice hasnt meant anything in nhl playoffs so anything can happen

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bruins sweep

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bruins sweep
    keep dreaming

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bruins sweep
    No way

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Interesting bit of information. After looking at the Penguins regular season schedule, the Penguins lost 12 games this year. Of those 12, 10 of the losses came in pairs of consecutive games. In each of those back to back losses with the exception of 1 game, the Penguins lost the first game on the puck line and the following game on the puck line. In fact, 10 of the Penguins 12 losses this season came on the puck line. The Pens either win, or go full retard and try to fight and play tough and get smoked.

If you think the Pens will play the same way and you're backing the Bruins, you might as well throw half a unit on the reverse puck line as well. Personally, I think the Pens cool off and go back to putting the puck in the net and let Cooke do what he does. I see Lucic and co. taking a lot of bad penalties in Game 2. The post saved Rask from being down early.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    be careful I kind of have this weird feeling they are going to lose both at home to boston, switch goalies and then win 4 straight. Just kind of a hunch
    their issue is not a goalie... With Fleaury Islanders would kick them out. Fleaury looks like snowman... Vokoun ONLY!!!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

The series wont be over if they lose game 2, until this year home ice hasnt meant anything in nhl playoffs so anything can happen
    I agree not over if Pitt loses again, but you can pretty much put a fork in the Kings.

Winnipeg Jets

don't the bruins remind you of 2011.

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

LOL all this action on a team that can just plain and simple cannot match up physically to Boston in think it's going to be just like the philly series last year I'm saying Boston in 6 and I'm staying away from the pussy pens

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hit 4 posts and will come out flying. Laying -1.5

philippe61
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Interesting bit of information. After looking at the Penguins regular season schedule, the Penguins lost 12 games this year. Of those 12, 10 of the losses came in pairs of consecutive games. In each of those back to back losses with the exception of 1 game, the Penguins lost the first game on the puck line and the following game on the puck line. In fact, 10 of the Penguins 12 losses this season came on the puck line. The Pens either win, or go full retard and try to fight and play tough and get smoked.

If you think the Pens will play the same way and you're backing the Bruins, you might as well throw half a unit on the reverse puck line as well. Personally, I think the Pens cool off and go back to putting the puck in the net and let Cooke do what he does. I see Lucic and co. taking a lot of bad penalties in Game 2. The post saved Rask from being down early.
    I don't see that at all if there's any team out of the two that can keep their composure its Boston they got under Crosby and napkins skin game one Lucic and co will do they're job and aggetate crosbyand making again Boston a playoff team they'll wear pits defenceman down within the first period too big and strong

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

bad penalties= penalties that shouldn't be called but will be. hope they let them play.

i'm sure malkin will do his best to get some calls.

i don't see pens putting the puck in the net. if they win 3 goals and possibly an empty netter.

boston/chicago original 6 stanley cup.

say goodnight cindy and jenny.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by philippe61 View Post
    I don't see that at all if there's any team out of the two that can keep their composure its Boston they got under Crosby and napkins skin game one Lucic and co will do they're job and aggetate crosbyand making again Boston a playoff team they'll wear pits defenceman down within the first period too big and strong
    napkin...lol that's better than jenny.

toga toga
    toga toga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8347

I agree, they will be tough today. Yes the bruins are not the isles or sens - But the penguins aren't the rangers or leafs! Should be a long tough series.

philippe61
    Update your status

LOL fing playbook changing malkin to napkin

philippe61
    Update your status

Hahahahahahahaha 28 seconds. In lmao

philippe61
    Update your status

Nice pass sid

philippe61
    Update your status

How do you feel??

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Talent.

Money doesn't win championships.

philippe61
    Update your status

I'm guessing ure pretty pissed

philippe61
    Update your status

Love it later 100 with my bookie at a +175

Allure

Sweep city

philippe61
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Talent.

Money doesn't win championships.
    Grit and balls my friend I just don't understand how people lay money with pit to make shit all when the Bruins are less talented yes but huuuuugeman they just wear u ou

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

4-1 and only +550 live....

Winnipeg Jets

and too mr vegas. in another post he said boston and philly fans we're the only fans to shit on crosby.

well i guess boston and philly sure know how to play baby cindy.

pound those pricks....!!!!

goduke

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by bet_that_all View Post
    their issue is not a goalie... With Fleaury Islanders would kick them out. Fleaury looks like snowman... Vokoun ONLY!!!
    Well my theory will be put to the test then, its going exactly how i thought

Allure

Shitssburgh wouldnt win the cup if they had 3 goalies in the net

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I agree not over if Pitt loses again, but you can pretty much put a fork in the Kings.
    I disagree with that too, the kings are tough at home and I think this will go back to chicago tied at 2

12 Last