dshawn
    dshawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

BCLC - SportsAction - Proline

Hi guys, i've been playing oddset recently and can't seem to win much. I've seen alot of people around BC here and I was wondering if there are any tips or tricks about oddset.

I heard this is a good website to go to. http://www.prolineplayer.com/odds/Today_BC.php#G0-88

and just looking for player edges and then going for those with combos.

But could someone explain it more to me.

I can't seem to consistently win using oddset

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Don't waste your time & money on that. Just bet online straight wagers only.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Don't listen to him, he's a NON PRO.
    Betting 3 game parlays at true odds of 27 to 1 is the way you want to bet all your money.
    I think DJ Destroyer tried to explain this to you. You want to make sure that when you cash that 27th ticket you are getting paid better than 28 to 1 odds so that you don't end up living in a box somewhere on Church St!
    When you use your local lottery to bet point spreads be sure to wager alot of money on the required 2 game parlay where they pay you even money if you get the parlay correct.
    There's nothing like betting a 2 game parlay and pushing one game at -110 & winning the other game at -110 & then you get to travel to your local store and the tell you that you actually lost money on your wager.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Tell your friends you will book BCLC cards and give 30% rebate on losses.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Or you can do that!
    There's a man with a plan!

dshawn

lol is there a way to beat it yes or no.. it seems like bs and it seems like if your gonna hit that 2-3 game parlay its luck and not some system.

it honestly just seems like there is no guaranteed way to win in proline/bclc

dshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Or you can do that!
    There's a man with a plan!
    i think it was you who was arguing with dj in that thread before. what do you honestly think about bclc/sports action.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I tried to answer that question in post #3

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Read chief. People aren't going to just give you the answers. But the information required to beat this game (if it is indeed beatable) and most other sports gambling pursuits are on the forum here at SBR or other places on the internet.

dshawn

i have, did some research n then made my account.. whatever im moving on from this proline stuff, i just dont think its beatable.

even with the odds in your favor it still is a parlay.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Youre already learning!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Tell your friends you will book BCLC cards and give 30% rebate on losses.
    If I could get rebates on all losses and not just 'net' losses like the online books offer, I would absolutely clean house with this offer. I would make you completely broke in less than two months.

If you guys don't understand how to beat stale/weak lines or if you don't understand basic probability theory then you really shouldn't be betting at all. You're just wasting your money.

Seriously, if you can't beat Proline then you sure as fukk can't beat Pinny or any other book. How do I know this? Because you get bigger edges with Proline and playing +EV opportunities (edges) is the ONLY WAY TO WIN at gambling.

Plain and simple, the bigger your edge, the more you win. I literally cannot say it ANY simpler than that.
    Last edited by dj_destroyer; 05-01-12 at 11:20 AM.

dshawn

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    If I could get rebates on all losses and not just 'net' losses like the online books offer, I would absolutely clean house with this offer. I would make you completely broke in less than two months.

If you guys don't understand how to beat stale/weak lines or if you don't understand basic probability theory then you really shouldn't be betting at all. You're just wasting your money.

Seriously, if you can't beat Proline then you sure as fukk can't beat Pinny or any other book. How do I know this? Because you get bigger edges with Proline and playing +EV opportunities (edges) is the ONLY WAY TO WIN at gambling.

Plain and simple, the bigger your edge, the more you win. I literally cannot say it ANY simpler than that.

so pretty much you go on proline website look for the gold stars .. do combos with that ?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by dshawn View Post
    so pretty much you go on proline website look for the gold stars .. do combos with that ?
    That is the dummy method, yes. Clean and simple, rotate the stars.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Its just that parlays are longshots and seeing results is going to explore the "long term".

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Its just that parlays are longshots and seeing results is going to explore the "long term".
    Parlaying edges actually increases the edge... don't ask me how but that is mathematics for you. But yes, parlay strategies are for the long term because losing streaks can last weeks or even months... but sometimes all you need is 1 win to wipe out all the losses.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Again I will refer you to post #3
    He will then repeat a bunch of crap he's posted 5-6 timed this week & then refer you to a proline betting site where their -3.23% player edge stat will lose over & over.
    Then he provides a link to a proline betting thread where he exposed more lies fake profits.
    For the next month he's going to be compelled to try and convince you that betting 360 to1 shot tickets is the only way to make money!

Youre gonna love it here shawn!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

You drunk jayvegas? I have no idea what you're babbling about.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

But yet you'll post & post & post & post.
    ironic!

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    But yet you'll post & post & post & post.
    ironic!
    Jayvegas if you go pro - I'm sure both DJ and I would be happy to bet proline parlays against you for points. Since the house can't be beaten - you'd have to be happy with that offer?

Oh and that's a standing offer for anyone that would like to offer parlay card style odds on the daily!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

get a life duff