Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Today I won (kinda) betting against the Lakers

I made 3 bets on my phone on my way to a bar where I was going to watch the Lakers game. I bet Bynum ov 18.5 points, Lakers 1H -3, and Lakers -5.5 for the game. I am a huuuuge Lakers fan and would never bet against them even if I didn't think they wpuld win. If that's the case I just don't bet. So anyways I'm watching the game and loving it most of the game. Then at the end was sooooo pissed when Denver made that tip in and rightfully didn't foul with 2 seconds remaining. Said how does this shit always happen to me, with that tip in. Few minutes pass and say oh well. Hour passes and I check my account and the balance was a little higher than I thought it should be so go to my old wagers. Here I see they marked my bet on the game a winner and was like what the he'll? After reviewing it and seeing I was getting 5.5 thought woah, then see I bet on DENVER! was stoked but thought wow my account should be higher then. Look at my other wages and my Bynum bet was graded as a loss not a win. So I went to live chat and had that fixed. Was a 3-0 night after all, kinda.
    Btw this is not the first time I accidently chose the wrong box when betting at 5dimes but first time I didn't realize till after the game was over.
    Know this is longer just had to share my good fortune.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

After your recent bad beats you are deserving
    of the good turnaround!!

( I had the Lakers. Ugh.)

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Yeah I have lost some brutal baseball games recently thanks bro. Hit them net game I really think this series will be a sweep.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

good show ez-money/glad for you /just came across this on a blog/today 05/02/12 mlb. detroit sp. verlander is 14-2/w 2.37era vs.k.c. also get this one/padres sp. suppan is 10-1 w/2.72era vs.the team they play tonite /just info/nice parlay for me/gl ez