SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scam alert topvegascappers. Stay away!

TopVegasCappers is a sister website of another scam called SportsPickingExperts... They do not blindly rob your money and they win some picks , yet they lie about their results and all the names and photos of cappers are obviously fake...

The photo of a capper calling himself John Goodman is fake, same photo is used on a website Unitbettinsystem, that is completely different institution. If people are posting fake photos, fake names...they are obviously are dishonest about their results as well. Results are impressive 60-13 on football... 59-9 on NBA

TopVegasCappers has no phone nr to call. They present no service plans

I contacted them and they sent me a plan $1000 for NBA till the NBA finals.

Conclusion: It is a shady website that has all the symptoms of a scam. Stay away cause you will be robbed.

Thank me later!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Your an idiot for looking into that shit. No need to thank you, thats trash business.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

thank you sir
    getting the information out here is good enough

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

No need to pay for winners. Plenty of guys on the forum that are better

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Your an idiot for looking into that shit. No need to thank you, thats trash business.
    You don't like it , don't read it! I don't need an ingorant bastards like yourself coming here and bitching about the topic you know nothing about. Pointing out scam aritsts out there is something that we all should do as a players community...that way we keep eachother from the harms way... This industry is a jungle! Greedy bookies looking to screw you over even if you should beat the odds and the scam tout services that looking to get your hard earned money and run... That is what we do here...trying to change information about bad bookies and bad tout services so players would prevail and make some money in the end of the day! So what the hell are you bitching about?
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 12-18-12 at 08:03 AM.