teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

ebears- lolz that kid got burnt in college hes a converted linebacker have you checked the QBS in Minnys division if you are going to trade up and get a safety in the first round shouldnt he be good and able to cover?? good luck with the 10 year pro bowl career ... Colin cowherd watched him play as well hes ripping the pick too im glad other people see this. Poe and irvin i dont really care about i dont know how they will turn out or the plans but vikings are going to get torched with this avg safety back there or they spent a 1st rounder on a special teams player... nice smart pick

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    ebears- lolz that kid got burnt in college hes a converted linebacker have you checked the QBS in Minnys division if you are going to trade up and get a safety in the first round shouldnt he be good and able to cover?? good luck with the 10 year pro bowl career ... Colin cowherd watched him play as well hes ripping the pick too im glad other people see this. Poe and irvin i dont really care about i dont know how they will turn out or the plans but vikings are going to get torched with this avg safety back there or they spent a 1st rounder on a special teams player... nice smart pick
    Holy Mother of God..................this clown is attempting to justify his opinion because COLIN FUKKIN COWHERD agrees with him. I've seen it all now boys.

Hey teaser.........what does Jim NFL Guru Rome think of the pick?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Well since you can see the future would love to know whose going to win the super bowl since we know harrison smith won't be a good pro on draft night..amazing. and your quoting colin cowherd? Really? Hahaha... wait and see his performance on the field before we can say if he is a good player... I've seen stars in college fall flat, and average players become stars. But then again what the hell do I know

ebbearsfb1

Damn willie beat me to the punch... cowherd is a football legend I guess? hahaha...

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Holy Mother of God..................this clown is attempting to justify his opinion because COLIN FUKKIN COWHERD agrees with him. I've seen it all now boys.

Hey teaser.........what does Jim NFL Guru Rome think of the pick?
    wait what? what are you talking about i said im glad other people are seeing it your a joke willy i remember when you couldnt even afford to go pro so stop. why all the emoticons?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Damn willie beat me to the punch... cowherd is a football legend I guess? hahaha...
    I just mentioned colin is talking about it i never said hes a scout or legend you guys are something else... not hard to see this was a bad pick do you watch nd college football?

teaserpleaser

But then again what the hell do I know
    Good point seems like not much

William Walters

bears.........never have I said it was a good pick.......or that the kid will be a good NFL player.......I simply scoffed at teaser for using his black guy pass and pulling the "slow white guy" card. Turns out, this guy teaser thinks he's the next Ted Thompson.

ebbearsfb1

Right it was a bad pick cause he is a white safety... ... compared to some picks its hardly a bad pick.... and like I've been saying... a pick that looks amazing today could look like shyt in 2 years and vice versa.. but your the know it all.. so silly me. Haha colin cowherd

ebbearsfb1

I'm saying the same thing.. we don't know on draft night who will be good or bad... I always find it funny when race is brought into it.
    bears.........never have I said it was a good pick.......or that the kid will be a good NFL player.......I simply scoffed at teaser for using his black guy pass and pulling the "slow white guy" card. Turns out, this guy teaser thinks he's the next Ted Thompson.

teaserpleaser

you consider this guy a fast safety hes a run support safety not a coverage safety its a terrible pick if hes white and runs a 4.3 and can cover his ass off its a great pick ... but hes an avg slow safety .... the white part is just giving it back for all the racism directed at blacks on the forum i have to pick my spots and couldnt pass on this one.

William Walters

wait what? what are you talking about i said im glad other people are seeing it your a joke willy i remember when you couldnt even afford to go pro so stop. why all the emoticons?
    Nice spelling and punctuation retard.

Keep throwing shit up against the wall fruitcake.........maybe something will stick.

ebbearsfb1

Good point seems like not much
    right, says the guy who doesn't bet but is on a sports betting website.. you seemed to be lost on the web... either way when it comes down to it no one knows who will be good bad bust or star... until the games are played... and that's a fact

teaserpleaser

I'm saying the same thing.. we don't know on draft night who will be good or bad... I always find it funny when race is brought into it.
    wake up ... you think race isnt a factor? how many white DBs do you see in the NFL. You think thats chance? Just a coincidence? I think its funny you think race isnt a factor or shouldnt be brought into it. The game is getting faster every year so you better get faster as well if you get what im saying.

teaserpleaser

right, says the guy who doesn't bet but is on a sports betting website.. you seemed to be lost on the web... either way when it comes down to it no one knows who will be good bad bust or star... until the games are played... and that's a fact
    i dont bet unless im in vegas ive been here longer than you who the fukk are you to tell me where i can post and not post gtfoh i know right where im at you failed and lost so run along

William Walters

you consider this guy a fast safety hes a run support safety not a coverage safety its a terrible pick if hes white and runs a 4.3 and can cover his ass off its a great pick ... but hes an avg slow safety .... the white part is just giving it back for all the racism directed at blacks on the forum i have to pick my spots and couldnt pass on this one.
    You sound like Colin Cowherd's parrot now.................regurgitating word for word what Colin said this morning on his show. Think I'll start calling you Pauly.

teaserpleaser

so lame cant beat me so they resort to dont gamble so why on a gambling forum.... lame whats next post count or sign up date? get real find a good point and come back i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. GO

William Walters

wake up ... you think race isnt a factor? how many white DBs do you see in the NFL. You think thats chance? Just a coincidence? I think its funny you think race isnt a factor or shouldnt be brought into it. The game is getting faster every year so you better get faster as well if you get what im saying.
    The league is also getting more complex. So, by this same type of thinking (and stereotyping), teams should draft more white guys because they score much higher on the wonderlic test than black guys........right?

teaserpleaser

You sound like Colin Cowherd's parrot now.................regurgitating word for word what Colin said this morning on his show. Think I'll start calling you Pauly.

Quote what colin said and quote what i said and lets see
    still weak and you have no argument but lets say i am whats your point does it make it any less true... quotes GO

William Walters

so lame cant beat me so they resort to dont gamble so why on a gambling forum.... lame whats next post count or sign up date? get real find a good point and come back i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. GO
    You're delusional teaser. Get over yourself sport.

teaserpleaser

you butt buddys are tag teaming and still cant get ahead... anybody going to make a good point about why this isnt a horrible pick

teaserpleaser

You're delusional teaser. Get over yourself sport.

William Walters

Quote what colin said and quote what i said and lets see
    still weak and you have no argument but lets say i am whats your point does it make it any less true... quotes GO
    teaser......you're confused guy. What was my "argument"? My point from the get-go was/is............it's comical you think you know more about drafting than some of the brightest minds in the NFL. Never did I say the kid was a player.

(as you know......Colin talked about the QB's he'll have to face in the NFC North as well as the kid being a run support safety rather than a safety who can drop back and coverage with fluidity................same stuff you're spewing this morning Pauly).

William Walters

you butt buddys are tag teaming and still cant get ahead... anybody going to make a good point about why this isnt a horrible pick
    Damn, fukking Pauly is en fuego this morning.

ebbearsfb1

Never mentioned post count or sign up date, your the one who mentioned you've been here longer, like that matters... terrible comeback .......and as to Why it isn a horrible pick? Ummmm maybe cause they haven't played a game yet , like I've been saying all along... could be a solid player, could be out of the league... but. since you know so much about football you should know you can't judge a pick on draft night, and a draft class can't be judge for atleast 2 to 3 years down the line... hahah right can't beat you... no common sense buried you...

ebbearsfb1

Lmao post 50 and 52 ... hypocrite...

ebbearsfb1

Could careless about the vikings.... the steelers look like they have a great pick in decastro, but if he comes in and does shyt an is out of the league in 3 years doesn't look so great... or bengals kirkpatrick could be a great pick But if he comes in doesn't learn the defense playbook, could be out of the league before you know it.. same thing.. fact is we don't know how players will pan out

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Moral of the story... VIKINGS still going to fukkin suk!

William Walters

Lmao post 50 and 52 ... hypocrite...
    bears..........we're obviously dealing with a mental midget here.

ebbearsfb1

i dont bet unless im in vegas ive been here longer than you who the fukk are you to tell me where i can post and not post gtfoh i know right where im at you failed and lost so run along
    lmao guy joined less than 3 months before me, acting like he owns the joint.

nice long run on sentence, willie was right..

lastly,

haha you know right where your at? and that means what to me?

haha get lost, the only reason i'll get lost is so i dont get dumber, hearing non sense from you about how a kid is a terrible pick when he didnt even get his helmet fitted yet
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 04-27-12 at 04:44 PM.

ebbearsfb1

well, common sense would say if you dont gamble why would you be on a gambling forum???

hahah wait a second, must not have much common sense, after post 50 when you said you signed up before now in post 52 your talking about sign up dates.

and a good point everything i have said is a good point.

STOP and think about it for a second,

if you need a recap. THEY HAVENT PLAYED YET...
    he could be a star or a scrub... will find out a year or 2 down the line..

no way you can say otherwise
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 04-27-12 at 04:47 PM.

ebbearsfb1

bears..........we're obviously dealing with a mental midget here.

lol except were the mental midgets according to mr. know it all...

he clearly knows on draft night how a guy is going to be in the nfl without even taking a snap

ebbearsfb1

I'd say Harrison Smith had a pretty solid rookie year for an average Notre Dame safety

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I'd say Harrison Smith had a pretty solid rookie year for an average Notre Dame safety

He was by far the best player in the secondary for the Vikes this year.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Vikes gave up 101 fewer points on defense this year and Smith was a huge part of that. Their secondary has been a joke for the past few years but this year it was way better

First 123 Last