mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Olympic style drug testing?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WACO, Texas (AP) – Baylor star Brittney Griner said Thursday that she will not play for the U.S. women's basketball team at the London Olympics this summer.

• Julie Jacobson, AP
      Brittney Griner's towering 6-8 presence led Baylor to a record-setting 40-0 season and a national title this month.

Enlarge

Julie Jacobson, AP
    Brittney Griner's towering 6-8 presence led Baylor to a record-setting 40-0 season and a national title this month.

Sponsored Links

The 6-8 Griner had been seen as a candidate for the 12th and final roster spot on the national team.
    "Because of a family illness and my school schedule during the summer, I have told USA Basketball Women's National Team Director, Carol Callan, that I will be unable to participate this summer," Griner said in a statement released by the school. "I am disappointed that I will be unable to participate, but I want to stay involved in USA Basketball and hope to again have the opportunity to represent my country in future international competition."
    USA Basketball announced 11 of the 12 roster spots late last month.
    The last college players to compete in the Olympics for the U.S. were Vicky Bullett (Maryland) and Bridgette Gordon (Tennessee) in 1988.
    Leaving spots open is nothing new for the U.S. The Americans only announced nine players initially for the 2008 Games before filling out the roster nearly two months later. They also unveiled a core of players in 2000 and 2004 before filling out those teams later.
    The Americans have until June 18 to select the final player for London.
    The team is expected to be a gold medal favorite for coach Geno Auriemma, who also coaches the University of Connecticut team.
    Five former UConn Huskies — Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Swin Cash, Maya Moore and Tina Charles— are on the roster. All five helped the USA qualify for the Olympics by playing on the 2010 world championship team that won the gold medal.
    Joining the UConn contingent on the team is two-time Olympic gold medalist Tamika Catchings. Also returning for a second consecutive Olympics are Candace Parker, Seimone Augustus and Sylvia Fowles. Lindsay Whalen and Angel McCoughtry will be competing in the Olympics for the first time and trying to help the U.S. win a fifth consecutive gold medal. The Americans have won 33 Olympic games in a row.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

they would make them show the IOC her hoo-haw like that runner caster semenya

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

She probably gets tired of being the prettiest girl.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i bet griner's clit is bigger than jj's rooster...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Most here would bang her though

Pass