Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

carper check in

On next weeks call with doc can you discuss the pga action he takes week in and week out and discuss the US open and how that turned out for him? Thx pal

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    On next weeks call with doc can you discuss the pga action he takes week in and week out and discuss the US open and how that turned out for him? Thx pal
    yes bronxer for sure will also fukin ask that fukko dsi guy today

bronxer im huge on the fukin oak/col over not sure i want to keep it, and surprised by the fukin movement pal

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

also ask him why they dont offer odds on the entire field like Heritage and 5dimes

Thanks

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Carper... Tell him to take his bottom lip, pull it over his head, and swallow.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Carper... Tell him to take his bottom lip, pull it over his head, and swallow.

Fukkin mickey mouse book

Still would be interested to hear his week to week pga exposure

Br0nxer

Carper lets upgrade these week to week calls by getting a guy from spiro or wallys outfit

Doc seems like a good shit but in reality its a fukkin mickey mouse book guey

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Carper lets upgrade these week to week calls by getting a guy from spiro or wallys outfit

Doc seems like a good shit but in reality its a fukkin mickey mouse book guey
    bronxer the guys a good gauge of fukin legit general fukin how the books did type action

the guy DOES take fukin big timers on the credit side pal! he has billy guys who play with him man!

we approached wally a long time ago, he didnt want the exposure, but that might be different now that they are out of the US maybe I'll look into getting them again

but a lot of these guys dont fukin want exposure you feel me?

bronxer im really fukin stressing about this fukin oak/col over, i think i might pull half or 2/3 of it, i went too big on the overnight, i hit it like 20 fukin times, i'd hit it a few times, make some pop corn, come back and hit it again, watch a fukin jersey shore rerun, hit it again in the commercial break, talk to my friend who is moving out of her place cause she has a crackhead landlord who loves to drink and party and is bi and who WOULD be hot to me if she hadnt had fukin TWO REDUCTIONS which i cant get over so instead we're just friends, hit it again while on the phone with her, etc etc etc

bronxer i went too fukin big on it pal
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 06-14-12 at 02:07 PM.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    bronxer the guys a good gauge of fukin legit general fukin how the books did type action

the guy DOES take fukin big timers on the credit side pal! he has billy guys who play with him man!

we approached wally a long time ago, he didnt want the exposure, but that might be different now that they are out of the US maybe I'll look into getting them again

Ight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Regardless, I'll be looking forward to it also.

Carper, GL on the wager. You'll win it in the 8th IMO.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

bronxer im really fukin stressing about this fukin oak/col over, i think i might pull half or 2/3 of it, i went too big on the overnight, i hit it like 20 fukin times, i'd hit it a few times, make some pop corn, come back and hit it again, watch a fukin jersey shore rerun, hit it again in the commercial break, talk to my friend who is moving out of her place cause she has a crackhead landlord who loves to drink and party and is bi and who WOULD be hot to me if she hadnt had fukin TWO REDUCTIONS which i cant get over so instead we're just friends, hit it again while on the phone with her, etc etc etc

bronxer i went too fukin big on it pal

stop hitting the fukkin pipe ya prikk