Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Is there a hedge opportunity here

Don't think so but maybe some of the guys that hedge a lot have some idea.

189509-2 4/11/12 8:25pm $250.00 $17,500.00 Pending 4/12/12 7:20am Golf PGA +7000 RBC Heritage - Boo Weekley

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

ohh man i thought this was gonna be a good bye thread from the bronser...haha unreal this kid gets mad cuz he gets made fun of online, he then makes a thread saying he is leaving sbr thinking people will beg him to stay...guess what noone gave a fukk that u cried and left. then he walks around town asking random people to be his pal cuz he doesnt have any real friends, everyone tells this kid to piss off....sooo he is sad again and comes and cries to the mods to let him post again....hahaha unreal....hey kiddo when is the next going away thread...hahahahahaha i love this shit

Br0nxer

anyone

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    ohh man i thought this was gonna be a good bye thread from the bronser...haha unreal this kid gets mad cuz he gets made fun of online, he then makes a thread saying he is leaving sbr thinking people will beg him to stay...guess what noone gave a fukk that u cried and left. then he walks around town asking random people to be his pal cuz he doesnt have any real friends, everyone tells this kid to piss off....sooo he is sad again and comes and cries to the mods to let him post again....hahaha unreal....hey kiddo when is the next going away thread...hahahahahaha i love this shit
    Bronxer you have a fanboy, this Rome goof is a known homosexual on Sbr and is known to really get obsessed with other male posters. Tread carefully Bronxer this guy loves kawk in as around his mouth and ass.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Bronxer you have a fanboy, this Rome goof is a known homosexual on Sbr and is known to really get obsessed with other male posters. Tread carefully Bronxer this guy loves kawk in as around his mouth and ass.

poor fukkin goof has been swinging from my cokk for weeks

kid will probably jerk-off when he reads this post because i acknowledged him

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    poor fukkin goof has been swinging from my cokk for weeks

kid will probably jerk-off when he reads this post because i acknowledged him
    This clown has issues the mods had to revoke him Pm's because he was Pming other posters to try and get dick. The guy is a weirdo the only reason SBR has not banned him is because they don't want to seem homophobic.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It's so easy to bury Bronxer though. He takes it so serious. I heard from a solid source kid wanted to fly to Michigan and fight me.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It's so easy to bury Bronxer though. He takes it so serious. I heard from a solid source kid wanted to fly to Michigan and fight me.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Their is a mutual respect there and both you Fuks can't deny that.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Get my number from Corbin and call me. I'll explain tough guy.

Br0nxer

o66.5-120
    u66.5-ev

number of SBR posters glued to the RBC tomorrow praying Weekley doesn't win

brokedikk fukks