therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

A Picture Says a Thousand Words RE: Miami Heat & Coach Spoelstra

I hope the images show up well enough so that you can see.

They've just completely tuned this guy out. Half of them are yawning, rolling their eyes, some of them are looking away, one guys drinking gatorade to try to stay awake, Battier's trying to act interested when hes clearly not, Lebrons clearly not interested either.

This pretty much sums up the Heat lately. Thought id share.
    Attached Images

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Where did you get these pics?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many egos their in the "dream team"..pics say it all..no hunger,just egos.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

One picture capturing a moment in time. Yeah that is the smoking gun right there...

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

there is no date or time on those pictures. We have no idea what topic was even being discussed. There is literally nothing to take away from those pictures.

NYSackExchange
    NYSackExchange's Avatar Become A Pro!

goddamn lebron's hairline just keeps getting worse.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by NYSackExchange View Post
    goddamn lebron's hairline just keeps getting worse.

you arent kidding! when is he just gonna go bald my god

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yep, they need a new coach badly. Only reason why they don't fire him is because the playoffs are right around the corner. They need a big name coach who will get the players respect.

TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was in the ESPN magazine

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yep, they need a new coach badly. Only reason why they don't fire him is because the playoffs are right around the corner. They need a big name coach who will get the players respect.
    Pat Riley

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I look at it in a different way... Spolstra is a great X'O guy in My opinion... No one short of Jesus Christ himself could motivate the egos in that room simultaneously...

If those 3 donkeys can't put up 70 every night then they are fkd... you can only ask guys like Haslam, Anthony and Cole to do so much...

That team is so wrong on so many levels... Telling you E.S would be better served in a place like Milwaukee or Phily... Where there is young talent that can execute and just shut up and play ball...

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Spoelstra is a good guy and BetterBiz has it right. When your best players are divas--see James' man purse...not a satchel, the coach is at their mercy. Maybe Phil and Pat could get through to them because of what they've done...but outside of these coaches, no one has a prayer.

A great coach who has all of his players giving 100% is Utah Jazz coach, Ty Corbin. Jazz aren't the best, but they're leaving everything on the floor and it's impressive to watch them play.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Spoelstra is a good guy and BetterBiz has it right. When your best players are divas--see James' man purse...not a satchel, the coach is at their mercy. Maybe Phil and Pat could get through to them because of what they've done...but outside of these coaches, no one has a prayer.

A great coach who has all of his players giving 100% is Utah Jazz coach, Ty Corbin. Jazz aren't the best, but they're leaving everything on the floor and it's impressive to watch them play.
    Jazz has next to nothing and overacheive tremendously because they are young and had a positive change in coaches. Not knocking Sloan, but I've coached basketball for 15 years all the way to the NCAA - I would any day of the week rather have inferior hard workers then pure underachieving talent ANY day of the week - Including Sunday...

The Jazz on Paper should be challenging for the Lottery in my opinion... But it's about getting the sum of the parts to exceed what "paper" says... As much as most people hate Mark Jackson, that is about a bad a set of parts he's been given to work with, and he was competing for a playoff spot for almost the entire season... I like David Lee alot but Jackson uses him beyond perfectly within the offense to overachieve and compete... Same with Klay Thompson...

Ultimate argument is Carlisle using a bunch of old and washed up, underacheiving veterans to somehow beat the sheit out everyone last year... Most people hated him too before he got to Dallas from his abysmal time in Indiana....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miami players are the problem

James and Wade are pussies