Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Request for forum "My Posts" software fix

Is there any chance the SBR coders could have a look at the "My Posts" search function?

It used to bring older threads we had posted in to the first page of results when there was a new post, so we would know if there was a reply even weeks later.

The way it works now I miss most threads where the reply comes anything more than a few days later.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Yeah I suggest this earlier and someone told me to stop crying. It was so much better. There are times I will get a response to some thread that was 5 pages ago and I'll never know because I am not going to go searching back pages to see if there was a response. At times they don't even go in bold when there is a response either so U would have to look at the date. Pretty whack.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was changed to show fewer results for optimization reasons. Also the logic itself was something scheduled to be addressed later, to make it simpler to follow. It's on the laundry list fellas.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Fewer results are fine, but if those results were in order of "last post", it would be great. Like it should be.

Please push this to the top of the laundry list.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

also, i'm not sure if anyone has asked

can we get the sbr.tv videos back?

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Fewer results? I'm confused? Doesn't it show them all just in order of "my" last post?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    It was changed to show fewer results for optimization reasons. Also the logic itself was something scheduled to be addressed later, to make it simpler to follow. It's on the laundry list fellas.
    Thanks Lou, good to hear.

Hopefully the logic part can be addressed sooner than later.