Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Colorado Avalanche ML +111

This line might go up, might go down, I don't care. +111 is okay with me and I'm locking in this game right now. Both teams still have a shot at the postseason but it's highly unlikely to me that either one will make the postseason. I don't like this Flames team, if it wasn't for Kipru they wouldn't be in the postseason talk right now. The Avs dropped 4 in a row, but weren't playing that bad. They were dominating the Nucks but simply couldn't beat Schneider. On Sat, 24th they played the Nucks as well and that game went to OT. They also lost to Phoenix and San Jose, two teams that are desperately fighting to make the postseason. So yeah, they lost 4 in a row, but all losses were kind of tenable. To me the only edge the Flames have is playing at home. Avs definitely have value in this game.

trapezoid
    trapezoid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

got the same line locked in already...i also like Dallas +142
    Already locked in myself +111... gl to us

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

why not. flames are certainly not the play.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    why not. flames are certainly not the play.
    Have to lean pass on this one. Lots of travel for Colorado, including this game 7 of last 9 on the road and even the two home games were not consecutive. Agree, Flames not the play as the favorite, but at home I would give them a slight edge here.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on colorado as well!

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!