zstevens
    zstevens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Betonline Payouts

Because of similar experiences I can sympathize with posters on various forums stating that BetOnline.com is using unprofessional tactics designed to delay payouts and confuse players. These silly and uncalled for tactics only frustrate and cause unnecessary worry and anger. I foresee Betonline losing a lot of business this way, because the word of their mistreatment and unprofessionalism will spread rapidly to other potential bettors who were considering playing there.

I wonder how a book can be rated A- on an "objective" grading system when their payouts, the biggest concern for any player, are absolutely terrible and deceptive?

Perhaps their payout problems are only temporary since 5dimes is also experiencing delays in their *************** payouts also? Perhaps it is a problem with their payment processor(s) which is outside the control of the book? In any event honesty would be the best policy in this case and allow them to retain a higher percentage of their clients. This is just terrible PR.

A player cannot even get a book to book transfer payout without satisfying the newly imposed "identity documents" requirement, despite the fact the player made an incoming book to book transfer from the same book. What sense does this make?

In addition to this documents also take time to "verify", so the player is left in limbo until the documents are "verified". Payouts are cancelled or not processed with no notification to the player, who when asking about problem is given a bunch of excuses and vague responses. I will keep everyone updated on my experience with betonline. For now I would caution other players about making a deposit there. It's easy to get your money in but getting it out is a different matter. Don't trust the A- rating.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most books are A, until you try to cash out.

zstevens
    zstevens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post

Respectfully I couldn't disagree more. Haven't had these problems at other A books I've done biz with.

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    hit the nail on the head

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I moved over to Betonline from Bodog because Bodog took to long to process payouts (although they all came)..and because of their high juice. Looks like I should just go back to em because payout is my biggest concern of all!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by zstevens View Post
    Because of similar experiences I can sympathize with posters on various forums stating that BetOnline.com is using unprofessional tactics designed to delay payouts and confuse players. These silly and uncalled for tactics only frustrate and cause unnecessary worry and anger. I foresee Betonline losing a lot of business this way, because the word of their mistreatment and unprofessionalism will spread rapidly to other potential bettors who were considering playing there.

I wonder how a book can be rated A- on an "objective" grading system when their payouts, the biggest concern for any player, are absolutely terrible and deceptive?

Perhaps their payout problems are only temporary since 5dimes is also experiencing delays in their *************** payouts also? Perhaps it is a problem with their payment processor(s) which is outside the control of the book? In any event honesty would be the best policy in this case and allow them to retain a higher percentage of their clients. This is just terrible PR.

A player cannot even get a book to book transfer payout without satisfying the newly imposed "identity documents" requirement, despite the fact the player made an incoming book to book transfer from the same book. What sense does this make?

In addition to this documents also take time to "verify", so the player is left in limbo until the documents are "verified". Payouts are cancelled or not processed with no notification to the player, who when asking about problem is given a bunch of excuses and vague responses. I will keep everyone updated on my experience with betonline. For now I would caution other players about making a deposit there. It's easy to get your money in but getting it out is a different matter. Don't trust the A- rating.
    Actually BOL is a B+ (not A-), but even that is way too high. Your point is well made, BOL plays head games with payouts but continues to boast that everyone gets paid.....eventually. I guess that's good enough to be near A level for Books these days.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

pinnacle = 15 min ,

betonline = 5 days and counting .

frustratedbet
    frustratedbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

took me two weeks to get BOL money

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

Betonline slow pay issues have always a topic on the forum. Not a secret. My experience has been that it takes between 3 to 4 weeks to get an overnight check.

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I have received 3 payouts via p2p over the last two months there and I received all of them within a couple of days no problem.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

at least they pay , unlike wsex.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

remember, the only problems with payout, is checks and wires to the states, if u have ewallet, its not problem they use the same time as 5dimes, or shorter. that means 24 hours
    I have never had any problem with betonline

pokermonster29
    pokermonster29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Betonline. stole 4300 dollars from me.

They also stole 20k from another guy I know of. This site is a total scam.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should stop offering checks. I noticed that most of the delays on payouts is because of selecting checks as the form of payment just to save some money on fees. I prefer they tell me they will pay in 1 day P2P with a fee and do it, than claim it will be there in 5 days with almost no fee and take 2 weeks more to actually deliver on their word.