ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

Brandon Marshall maybe in trouble

Is Marshall in trouble?-- ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that newly acquired Bears WR Brandon Marshall was recently "involved in another incident that could lead to an NFL review." Perhaps this is why Miami was willing to part with him rather than because of Peyton Manning. Marshall has been arrested at least three times (by my count) since coming into the NFL.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

His wife is a fukkin psycho, and has issues with sharp objects. Brandon isn't exactly a saint (not of the new orleans variety), but who cares, kid has insane game, and is willing to get up on good teams.

Not worried. The guy isn't Pac-man.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is wacked out on depression pills and has no clue what is even going on

i dont want him on my team he might eat a player or something

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Dude hates women. Not the first one to give him problems. He loses his mind around them, and does it often.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

oh dear

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. typical gangsta thug... a colossal powerhouse at wide receiver with the emotional stability of a ticking time bomb

sounds your typical gangbanger wide reciever that Archie loves to coddle and make excuses for and rave about their potential as great citizens:

T.Owens
    R.Moss
    B.Marshall
    yadda yadda

Realistically, though, I'm glad these guys have football..... b/c if they didn't, they'd be on the fast track to the clink house

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

he might be heading towards chris henry's direction...

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Maybe this is why the Dolphins took the trade-- because they knew that once the word got out, he would be worthless.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Marshall wants to win. Imagine being competitive in Miami with a QB who shouldn't be in the NFL? It is amazing Marshall produced as well as he did. Now he will be in Chicago with a team with an elite QB (some may argue but you won't after this year) and with a team with legitimate title hopes. Should be fun to watch.

If Bears improve the O-line AT ALL look out, b/c that is still a weakness.

Wish the NFL would go back to real kickoff rules and stop stealing away a part of their strength.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Nice, Miami total fukked the Bears. Love it when teams do shady things to others.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lot of them have no control and do not know how to live

Another guy that will end up in jail

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm a bears fan but this is where wide receivers do to die.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Nice, Miami total fukked the Bears. Love it when teams do shady things to others.
    Both teams were aware of the incident before the trade. I don't doubt that it could have effected Miami's thinking and could have effected the price tag in return. But it's not like the Bears were unaware. They just decided to take a chance anyway.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by shade3599 View Post
    I'm a bears fan but this is where wide receivers do to die.
    What receivers are you talking about? I can't remember when the Bears actually had a receiver that was alive when he got to Chicago. Marty Booker? Roy Williams was already dead.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Marshall wants to win.
    He may want to win but he NEEDS to look good doing it.... guy drops TD's all season long then goes off in the Pro Bowl....

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The Bears have never had a WR of Marshall's caliber. Probably in the history of the franchise. Sure, you can show me a Conway and his route running, a Gault with his speed, a Waddle with his hands, but Marshall has all those, and is easily the most talented WR ever for this franchise.

So, with that said, which WR came here and died? As has been mentioned, they were already dead, or they weren't considered live to begin with.

On top of that, name a QB in recent memory with the talent of Cutler, to throw to our half-dead at best WR's of the past?

Cutler to Marshall is something never seen in Chicago. It's going to be glorious.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Marshall is the best WR, that I will have seen in a Bears uniform.

And probably the third best that I will have seen in handcuffs.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Marshall wants to win. Imagine being competitive in Miami with a QB who shouldn't be in the NFL? It is amazing Marshall produced as well as he did. Now he will be in Chicago with a team with an elite QB (some may argue but you won't after this year) and with a team with legitimate title hopes. Should be fun to watch.

If Bears improve the O-line AT ALL look out, b/c that is still a weakness.

Wish the NFL would go back to real kickoff rules and stop stealing away a part of their strength.
    Cutler is a great QB. With Marshall, and the option to dump it off to Forte, and a great defense to back them up, they gonna tear shit up.
    Look out Rodgers; Bears win the division, and the Vikes are yet again grasping in hopes for a winning season