MatchbookMike
    MatchbookMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2288

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post
    A small gripe but it's irritating that you can no longer click straight to the 'reports' part directly, now being forced to make an extra click into the 'Your Account' section. More clicking is never a good thing imo.
    Hi Cobra, This has been resolved, your account section will now bring you straight to your reports.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

@mbmike: dunno if it helps, but if moneybookers fees are costing you, how about using the pinnacle model? One free withdrawal per month - so users essentialy think "free" (we're allergic to fees!), but from your POV it'll limit the number of withdrawals a lot.

Adding oddsportal would be a big deal too, they're probably the number 1 odds comparison site in Europe now.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    If you have an AUD currency, I will open a Matchbook account today!
    Hi we are pleased to announce that AUD accounts are now available on Matchbook. We do have a small issue with automatic moneybooker deposits to AUD accounts but this problem should be resolved within 48 hours. In the meantime if you do make a deposit email us at accounts@matchbook.com and we will manually credit your account once we confirm the funds have landed.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Oh look, MB also works together with multiple ID scammers.
    Oh interesting indeed, I didn't know you were a beta tester...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mike why are you not advertising with SBR?????????????????????

Stop burying yourself with small fraud sites
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookMike View Post
    Hi we are pleased to announce that AUD accounts are now available on Matchbook. We do have a small issue with automatic moneybooker deposits to AUD accounts but this problem should be resolved within 48 hours. In the meantime if you do make a deposit email us at accounts@matchbook.com and we will manually credit your account once we confirm the funds have landed.
    great news...hareeby can recommend his "friends" to you...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Hi Cobra, This has been resolved, your account section will now bring you straight to your reports.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-14-12 at 10:44 PM. Reason: problem resolved

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

just spoke with livechat to change my account to euros i will have to create a new account and getting all the trouble of verification, thisprocess should be more smooth

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mike why are you not advertising with SBR?????????????????????

Stop burying yourself with small fraud sites
    JJ, I see on top of SBR page, banner for 12 book advertisement including MATCHBOOK - Lowest Price

jjgold

Maybe I do not see it

I use pop up blockers

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

mbmike, why can't i have 2 accounts in my name in different currencies?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    @mbmike: dunno if it helps, but if moneybookers fees are costing you, how about using the pinnacle model? One free withdrawal per month - so users essentialy think "free" (we're allergic to fees!), but from your POV it'll limit the number of withdrawals a lot.

Adding oddsportal would be a big deal too, they're probably the number 1 odds comparison site in Europe now.
    At Pinnacle I don't think there's a limit on your free monthly withdrawal?

At Matchbook you can withdraw only $2500 at a time so unless the limit is removed that would be a very unpopular change.

And fwiw Matchbook odds have been on the sportspunter.com site for a year or so

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

AUD is available but we are only offering these accounts to selected users upon request.
    Based on what?

Edit, just read this:

Hi we are pleased to announce that AUD accounts are now available on Matchbook.
    So AUD is available to anyone now?
    Last edited by brad89; 03-15-12 at 08:03 AM.

jjgold

Matchbook needs to market better as it is not growing at all..pools very small if you take seeding away

Money is in Europe only as far as exchange betting

Most Canadians traditional bettors like Americans

QQPALLADIUM

an exchange that doesn't show volume is NOT an exchange...

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    an exchange that doesn't show volume is NOT an exchange...
    true!

QQPALLADIUM

Quote Originally Posted by aca View Post
    true!

almost 12k on baylor south dakota state...on tru tv...but some aussie punter says that is insignificant....

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    almost 12k on baylor south dakota state...on tru tv...but some aussie punter says that is insignificant....
    f'all

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know if they are doing maintenance now?
    been down for hours

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by the sink View Post
    Anyone know if they are doing maintenance now?
    been down for hours
    they were but are now up and running again

Hareeba!

This is what Matchbook sent me in an email:

MATCHBOOK - The #1 place for all your baseball betting!

Dear Member,

With the 2012 MLB season about to swing in to action, we're delighted to announce that Matchbook's commission rates, for the entire season, will be 0.25% on 'offers' and 0.75% on 'accepts'.

So when I got charged 1% yesterday I asked why and was told the above is only for ML bets.
    Run Line bets are subject to standard commission charges.

And I can't find any information on their site which provides these details.

Not good enough Mike!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hareeba, We'll check this out. Matchbook is working to be easier to use and answer player Qs quickly.

jjgold

Matchbook has it all there
    The lack good management
    Marketing is ok

I see it around on euro line services

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Hope the current group sells so they can start accepting US members again.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Hope the current group sells so they can start accepting US members again.
    Hope not. That would signal time for me to exit them.

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    This is what Matchbook sent me in an email:

MATCHBOOK - The #1 place for all your baseball betting!

Dear Member,

With the 2012 MLB season about to swing in to action, we're delighted to announce that Matchbook's commission rates, for the entire season, will be 0.25% on 'offers' and 0.75% on 'accepts'.

So when I got charged 1% yesterday I asked why and was told the above is only for ML bets.
    Run Line bets are subject to standard commission charges.

And I can't find any information on their site which provides these details.

Not good enough Mike!
    wow good catch... thx for the info

MatchbookMike

Hi guys,

Apologies for this, it has only just been brought to our attention. There was supposed to be a line in the e-mail stating that the promotional rates were only for Moneyline markets, but this was omitted from the final draft.

There is a clarification e-mail going out to all customers today and as a small gesture for the inconvenience the commission rates on Run line and Total markets for this weekend will be halved. That's 0.5% on accepts and 0.25% on offers for baseball Run lines and Totals this Saturday and Sunday.

The liquidity in the baseball markets so far this year has been better than ever, so the commission rates this weekend and for the season should allow you to keep getting the best price in the market.

Again, sorry for the error in the original e-mail.

Mike

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike,

Congrats. I know it is a big accomplishment to finally reach a 5 figure depth on your MLB markets. I wanted to confirm that you cleared up all your prior slowpays? Or was that ever taken care of? I vaguely remember months after you initial "deadline" MB owing 100s of thousands still. Was that cleared up?

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Mike,

Congrats. I know it is a big accomplishment to finally reach a 5 figure depth on your MLB markets. I wanted to confirm that you cleared up all your prior slowpays? Or was that ever taken care of? I vaguely remember months after you initial "deadline" MB owing 100s of thousands still. Was that cleared up?
    Hi Thremp,

Welcome Back and Thank You. Baseball is only one of the sports where our clients have 5 figure+ orders posted at very tight spreads. Basketball, American Football, Hockey, Soccer and Tennis have all been busier then ever before on Matchbook.

You may be referring to the thousands of individual payments, totally over 10M USD, that took longer then expected (6-8 weeks) when the new ownership took over and closed all US facing business. These payments took longer then expected as these payment coincided with the payment processor seizures of Black Friday. Matchbook ring fences all player funds and has never slow paid a single player.

We come on these forums to take feedback from our clients and keep them informed about ongoing developments and promotions. If you have any questions relating to your personal account I would be happy to answer.

Kind Regards,

- Mike

jjgold

Mike call me

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well that is weird. Cause it is a fact that players were slow paid by Matchbook after their exit from the US. (Black Friday had no bearing unless you're disclosing that the prior owners were indicted or MB had funds seized? Both would be news to me.)

You never did say if you had cleaned up the slowpays? Yes? No? All of them? That is all I asked.

BTW who does your auditing for player funds and how often? Alderney has proved incompetent so I'm sure you have a third party that is doing this since you clearly want to have some sort of substance to your claims rather than the same hollow promises that "regulation" provides.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

(Black Friday had no bearing unless you're disclosing that the prior owners were indicted or MB had funds seized? Both would be news to me.)
    If your goal is to try to pick another baseless fight, well done. If it's to sound smart, you may want to call in for reinforcements about now. I'm going to take a wild guess that you didn't try sending millions of dollars into the US during the Black Friday period or subsequent weeks, and likely haven't the slightest clue about processing to the US or otherwise. Matchbook handled the situation as quickly as possible; and aside from you, I don't see anyone trying to suggest otherwise.
    You never did say if you had cleaned up the slowpays? Yes? No? All of them? That is all I asked.
    We have no Matchbook payment claims on file of any kind. If you have an issue, or know somebody who does, I might suggest having them contact the book?

MatchbookMike

Hi JJGold,

If you email your info to corporate@matchbook.com. We will have someone be in contact with you.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Hareeba!

Mike, is it possible to get a comprehensive policy statement regarding bets matched at odds which you deem to be off-market and subject to cancellation?

Is it stated on the web-site?

As I stated previously I did get matched on a rugby match at something like 20c better than the prevailing odds yet the bet wasn't voided.

I think players need to have some certainty about this as it is not what exchange punters have come to expect.

First 1234 Last