OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

WTF is Rose doing... shoot it boy

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The dude is already playing with a helmet and kneepads out there. He looks like a goalie. I do like him...if he's got anything left come playoff time, he'll deliver.

bureK
    OKCity

Got hit in his shoulder twice in a row and left the game now.. probably gonna return but he's fukking glass man

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The dude is already playing with a helmet and kneepads out there. He looks like a goalie.

bureK
    OKCity

Boozer looser... GTFO on the bench and break your knees.. most overrated player i've seen in years

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Detroit

Ran that mother fukker into the ground, walked all over him and told him to gtfo.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Bulls better keep their eye open for a replacement... I'm getting tired of this nonsense as a Bulls fan. This gives me memories of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood doing towel drills 8 months of the year.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I loved how Bulls fans thought this was the solution for the SG position.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I loved how Bulls fans thought this was the solution for the SG position.

Personally, I didn't think anything was broken. Pretty much all 5 of those games with the Heat were close, the difference in the series is that Korver, Deng, and Rose all missed wide open 3's all series. That can't happen this year.

zsr

When rip is healthy he's the solution. He always plays wade tough too.

Just needs to stay on the floor.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

This team could have had Wade at SG to start the year...and anyone they wanted up front with Deng as bait along with cash. Or, they could have passed on Boozer and gotten anyone else.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Rip has been done for a while, no disrespect to Bulls fans but he's just garbage now. The offense MIGHT be there if healthy but he's not the defensive player he once was.

PickWinnerAllDay

This team could have had Wade at SG to start the year...and anyone they wanted up front with Deng as bait along with cash. Or, they could have passed on Boozer and gotten anyone else.
    What? Never heard these rumors... Wade was an oyster and took the easy way out and stayed in Miami.

Truthfully, if any of the 'big 3' had come to Chicago, the Bulls would be building another dynasty that could win 5-6 titles in a decade. But all three of them decided to be morons and went to the Heat where they will be lucky to win 2.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

According to this thread, Rip Hamilton is 4.55 billion years old.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    According to this thread, Rip Hamilton is 4.55 billion years old.
    And for the religious fanatics, Hamilton is only 6,000 years old and was stowed away on Noah's Ark.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kalibongo

bureK
    OKCity

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Rip has been done for a while, no disrespect to Bulls fans but he's just garbage now. The offense MIGHT be there if healthy but he's not the defensive player he once was.

zsr

Bill, the bulls went after EVERYONE during the big free agency summer. Booz is the only one who came.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Bill, the bulls went after EVERYONE during the big free agency summer. Booz is the only one who came.

Which really amazes me. How could everyone be so ignorant to how good the Bulls could be with one more big piece? I think they drastically underestimated how good the Bulls could be.

zsr

Completely agree. Even someone like joe Johnson would of been huge really. I think people underestimated thibs too, it's possible he's already the best coach in the league. Guy is a defensive genius.

Now Howard is doing the same thing all of the stars did, too. Thats ok. Let him rot away in Orlando or Brooklyn and never get out of the first round.

PickWinnerAllDay

Completely agree. Even someone like joe Johnson would of been huge really. I think people underestimated thibs too, it's possible he's already the best coach in the league. Guy is a defensive genius.

Now Howard is doing the same thing all of the stars did, too. Thats ok. Let him rot away in Orlando or Brooklyn and never get out of the first round.
    Howard isn't a winner. He'll retire without a title probably. Same could have been said for Shaq I guess, but he could easily become the best player in the league if he improved his free throw shooting but doesn't seem to work at it. For some reason I understand Shaq's struggles at the line a lot more than Howard's... Shaq isn't nearly as nimble as Howard is.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you got him mixed up with Greg Oden.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibongo View Post
    I think you got him mixed up with Greg Oden.
    Who?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Which really amazes me. How could everyone be so ignorant to how good the Bulls could be with one more big piece? I think they drastically underestimated how good the Bulls could be.
    Yep, I'd guess Wade and even Lebron and Bosh would like to have that one back. Maybe they overestimate how good they would be... believing their own hype. That free agent time for those three was probably the most exciting time in their careers and they probably wanted to keep the hype train going.

Agree. Even someone like joe Johnson would of been huge really. I think people underestimated thibs too, it's possible he's already the best coach in the league. Guy is a defensive genius.

Yea, gotta think Joe Jo woulda been there if the Hawks didn't overpay him like that. He had his bags packs and then blocked him in the room with crates of cash. He might have been a better fit than Wade. Big efficient two and team player. Howard is rivaling James for most unprofessional teammate... Talks about which chick he's gonna get with next while still on a date with his current girlfriend!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Yep, I'd guess Wade and even Lebron and Bosh would like to have that one back. Maybe they overestimate how good they would be... believing their own hype. That free agent time for those three was probably the most exciting time in their careers and they probably wanted to keep the hype train going.

Yea, gotta think Joe Jo woulda been there if the Hawks didn't overpay him like that. He had his bags packs and then blocked him in the room with crates of cash. He might have been a better fit than Wade. Big efficient two and team player. Howard is rivaling James for most unprofessional teammate... Talks about which chick he's gonna get with next while still on a date with his current girlfriend!
    idk if thats true... this is still to be seen... they made it to the finals last yr and have been almost unbeatable when all healthy this season..

maybe they would do it differently if the could do it again.. but i dont think its bc they arent as good as they thought they would be just yet

looks like lebron and wade are living it up down there at south beach though... imagine one night out in their shoes ... must be some good times

PickWinnerAllDay

God I hate Carlos Boozer.

2 layups 1 foot away from the basket and he hits the rim on one and gets stuffed on the other.

Go up strong you big bald puss.

bureK
    OKCity

Word

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    idk if thats true... this is still to be seen... they made it to the finals last yr and have been almost unbeatable when all healthy this season..

maybe they would do it differently if the could do it again.. but i dont think its bc they arent as good as they thought they would be just yet

looks like lebron and wade are living it up down there at south beach though... imagine one night out in their shoes ... must be some good times
    I hear ya and I'm not sure a half billion dollars at 24 yrs old would have worked out too well for me but, if you throw yourself a championship party BEFORE the season, and dance, and have fireworks, and cheerleaders...You better win it, if not break the Bulls season wins record. Cmon, was that the silliest thing youve seen in sports recent history? 10 on the goofy scale.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

hahaha yea it was pretty ridiculous.. they looked like clowns

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I wouldn't mind if the Bulls got Reggie Miller out of retirement to play SG for 20 mins a game...

I'd really love Ray Allen though

zsr

There's no doubt Miami thought it would be easy. Imagine there surprise when dirk tore them to shreds all by himself. Same thing that happened in Cleveland

ROFL at "miami has looked unbeatable" The bulls have been without there 3 best players all for extended time and are still the best team in the league.

Miami was better during there regular season last year than this year. Didn't they have a 21-1 stretch?
    Last edited by zsr; 03-05-12 at 09:22 PM.

12 Last