PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Watching Miss State choke away their season makes me smile

Don't know what it is about Miss State... I just enjoy seeing them lose and end up in the NIT. Epic melt down here in the 2nd half.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have state +17. These refs are atrocious. Cant be anymore obvious that they want the team in blue to win. Wow, this really bad. Cant beleive what im seeing out of these officials, wow!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Game Over

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    i have state +17. These refs are atrocious. Cant be anymore obvious that they want the team in blue to win. Wow, this really bad. Cant beleive what im seeing out of these officials, wow!
    Not sure the refs have an agenda here. Miss State is just a putrid basketball team with no basketball intelligence. They cost me huge by losing to a god awful Georgia team a couple weeks ago on their home court.

It'd actually help the SEC for MIss State to win this as they'd get another team in the dance.

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Not sure the refs have an agenda here. Miss State is just a putrid basketball team with no basketball intelligence. They cost me huge by losing to a god awful Georgia team a couple weeks ago on their home court.

It'd actually help the SEC for MIss State to win this as they'd get another team in the dance.
    im watching it for myself, i see it with my own 2 eyes. Not opinion here, this is a fact that the refs have an "agenda"

PickWinnerAllDay

im watching it for myself, i see it with my own 2 eyes. Not opinion here, this is a fact that the refs have an "agenda"
    I only watched the last 6 minutes when Miss State was still up 4 and I haven't seen any bad calls in that stretch... but maybe they did in the first 14 minutes... it still takes more than just refs to get out scored by 20 in a half.

SASH

^^u didnt see anything fishy in the last 6 minutes? ok, not sure what game you were watching (no offence)

PickWinnerAllDay

^^u didnt see anything fishy in the last 6 minutes? ok, not sure what game you were watching (no offence)

I was watching 5 kids from Miss State that belong on a court in the ghetto playing hoops on baskets with no nets. lol... this team is dumb as hell.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I was watching 5 kids from Miss State that belong on a court in the ghetto playing hoops on baskets with no nets. lol... this team is dumb as hell.
    totally agree, pal.

This team was supposed to be a contender ths year. What a joke. No discipline combined with little intelligence does not make a championship caliber team.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    totally agree, pal.

This team was supposed to be a contender ths year. What a joke. No discipline combined with little intelligence does not make a championship caliber team.

If the SEC spent some money on quality coaches, they could be a powerhouse conference in college basketball too.

SASH

i dont disagree with this, sure thats somewhat obvious. But the refs were blatantly calling it in uk's favor. They missed some very big calls, pro-uk. Calls that at home every other team gets, aside from the other blatant calls. I had no stake in the game (except for miss st +17 -120 which was more than safe the entire game) so I was impartial. You gotta get these calls at home, these are calls youre expected to get at home especially down the stretch of games! These are calls every other teams get, we watch all the games, we know. Especially as a cinderella at home, trying to knock off goliath they always make these calls

PickWinnerAllDay

How'd you get +17 -120?

SASH

How'd you get +17 -120?
    3 team 8point tease pays -120....kstate +17.5/seton hall +10.5/miss state +17 and another with kstate +17.5/virginia +5/miss state +17

PickWinnerAllDay

Nice work. Be careful on teasing across the zero though.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Other than the 2 T's UK got which were horseshit and the missed foul call on the MSU missed dunk right before Moultrie got his tech I thought the officiating was fine.

SASH

^^Lol. Your joking right? ok

georgejung
    georgejung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

terrible officiating. perfect example: uk down 7 after a miss state run, crowd getting into the game and everything, jalen steele gets a late call foul on 3 pt play. complete bullshit

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^Lol. Your joking right? ok
    Quote Originally Posted by georgejung View Post
    terrible officiating. perfect example: uk down 7 after a miss state run, crowd getting into the game and everything, jalen steele gets a late call foul on 3 pt play. complete bullshit
    I was at a bar watching the game and didnt get a good look at that one so I cant comment. There was another whistle that was blown kinda late as well but it was the correct call tho.

Didnt like some of the calls but I didnt think it was terrible officiating def not in Kentucky's favor either. I dont have stats but I would guess MSU shot more ft's.

SASH

no, this 1 was pretty obvious. Plain and clear. Yep, 1 example of many george jung^^

LordStark
    LordStark's Avatar Become A Pro!

What you are mistaking as an agenda is what I refer to as "getting Valentine'd".....Ted Valentine wants to be the center of attention and not the players. I cringe everytime I find out he's officiating one of my plays...he had it all working tonight from the superfluous moving screen calls to calling the foul on Kentucky's 3 pointers after the ball has kicked off the rim....oh yeah baby, you get a Valentine game you are in for a real treat

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

watching young boys choke, puts a smile on your face?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

well if you really think the refs are out to get miss st. just bet against them at all cost. what's the problem here? do you think refs are fair all the time? it happen in every game so just pick the right side...

SASH

^^what im saying is that it is extremely non-typical in a situation like this. One would think that the refs would be bending over backwards (to some degree) for miss state at home in this situation. You know, the home cinderella in a very tight game with the biggest baddest kid on the block. The little guy at home ALWAYS gets these calls. Come on we've watched enough college basketball every night for years and years and this is the way it always goes down almost every night (a couple nights ago for example in the mich/ohio state game, mich was getting the whistles in that tight game and so on and so forth in all other games we've watched over the years) .Not only was miss st not getting the 50/50 calls, they werent even getting the obvious calls. Something very strange and dis-heartening was going on last night in the miss st and it was a shame to see. Majorly siding with this huge conglomerate juggernaut beast and giving the finger to the little guy/the under dog. Hard for me to think of many instances were it goes down like this when the little guy is home right?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only watched 2 minutes of the game.

Toward the end, with about 5 minutes left when Davis stole the inbounds pass, took it all the way down dunked it and got called for a T...I laughed at how quickly that ref was to blow his whistle.

Shut the game off.

I figured the refs were against UK all game, and that's why miss st was up early...Because I though UK was the better team, and they should beat the shit outta this team.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Miss st. +9.5 by the sweat on my balls. Uk is my squad. Knew they should have some trouble here. Lucky to escape with a W. I fell asleep so I didn't get to see any of the game either. No stress.

SASH

nope, not the case ngates. Refs were fondling kentuckys nut sack almost the entire 2nd half. First half was fine. Real bad (especially last 14 minutes)

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had no betting interest in this game so its meaningless to me but I watched those calls last night and they were incredibly terrible. The more and more I watch the NFL and college basketball, the more and more I lose respect for those sports.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

nope, not the case ngates. Refs were fondling kentuckys nut sack almost the entire 2nd half. First half was fine. Real bad (especially last 14 minutes)
    yea it was pretty funny to me until kentucky ALMOST covered the spread

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    yea it was pretty funny to me until kentucky ALMOST covered the spread
    would have been an epic burial for myself.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yup, Mississpi State is pure garbage, that was a 2nd half collapse of epic proportions, no division I school should get smacked like that on their home court, not even by Kentucky, SEC is kinda ugly this year

kkirby99
    kkirby99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Incredible how some teams can just implode after the half.