vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Why do people try so hard here to be liked?

I just don't get it. This forum is filled with bunch of degenerates and apparently several people are trying too hard to be liked or to get noticed.

Is it because you don't have real friends in real life?

Is it because you were not popular in high school?

Is it because you crave attention which you don't get in real life?

I mean I see posters who are having 20k, 30k posts...jesus christ...go outside you fuks. Live a little. Who gives a fuk what an idiot in the online forum thinks of you.

I see every month posters licking jjgold's balls to be the Poster of the Month...seriously??? You want to get an award which says "You have no Life" ??

Guys, life is short. Live a little. Sure, bet on games and post in SBR...but keep it in moderation. Stop wasting too much time on online forum and spend more time with family and friends. Nobody gives a fuk a year from now that XYZ was Poster of the Month in Jan 2012.

Points Awarded:

DOMINATER gave vyomguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 12 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707, Landscaper, Avenger, Mikail, SBRMAN23, UntilTheNDofTimE, Pauulzcappin, SportsMushroom, DOMINATER, Cuse0323, DemoralizdDreamr, and Sdotbold

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    I just don't get it. This forum is filled with bunch of degenerates and apparently several people are trying too hard to be liked or to get noticed.

I mean I see posters who are having 20k, 30k posts...jesus christ...go outside you fuks. Live a little. Who gives a fuk what an idiot in the online forum thinks of you.

I see every month posters licking jjgold's balls to be the Poster of the Month...seriously??? You want to get an award which says "You have no Life" ??

Guys, life is short. Live a little. Sure, bet on games and post in SBR...but keep it in moderation. Stop wasting too much time on online forum and spend more time with family and friends. Nobody gives a fuk a year from now that XYZ was Poster of the Month in Jan 2012.

I have 10K posts, can I answer?

EDIT : Nevermind, don't want to run my post count up, and become even more of a loser.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

well I can't speak for everyone else, but I can speak for myself personally:

"Is it because you were not popular in high school?" no I was not popular in high school, and yes I carry that around with me at all times, so yeah if I can feel like one of the "cool ones" on SBR then yeah it's awesome and does kind of make up for it at least in some small way

"Is it because you don't have real friends in real life?" well,I do have guy friends and platonic chick friends in real life but do not get chicks except for very rarely once in a while, so i guess if I can make people at SBR think of me in a certain way, like im a guy who gets chicks or something, then it helps with those bad feelings a little

"Who gives a fuk what an idiot in the online forum thinks of you." well many of us give a huge fuk, and to many of us it is the most important part of our emotional lives

"I see every month posters licking jjgold's balls to be the Poster of the Month...seriously???" When jjgold mentions me in any way in a video it makes my week, and when he gives me an award??? Oh my God, it's one of the highlights of my year. Like this year he gave me "Media Producer Of The Year" at SBR and I cannot tell you how excited and filled with pride I was when I heard him say my name in the awards video

Poster of the Month is an achievement that puts you in an elite fraternity here at SBR, that many can smell but few ever taste

you can pretend you don't care about it, but every poster knows in his heart it is a THRILL and HUGE HONOR to even come close, and to actually win it is a supreme and special achievement
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well I can't speak for everyone else, but I can speak for myself personally:

"Is it because you were not popular in high school?" no I was not popular in high school, and yes I carry that around with me at all times, so yeah if I can feel like one of the "cool ones" on SBR then yeah it's awesome and does kind of make up for it at least in some small way

"Is it because you don't have real friends in real life?" well,I do have guy friends and platonic chick friends in real life but do not get chicks except for very rarely once in a while, so i guess if I can make people at SBR think of me in a certain way, like im a guy who gets chicks or something, then it helps with those bad feelings a little

"Who gives a fuk what an idiot in the online forum thinks of you." well many of us give a huge fuk, and to many of us it is the most important part of our emotional lives

"I see every month posters licking jjgold's balls to be the Poster of the Month...seriously???" When jjgold mentions me in any way in a video it makes my week, and when he gives me an award??? Oh my God, it's one of the highlights of my year. Like this year he gave me "Media Producer Of The Year" at SBR and I cannot tell you how excited and filled with pride I was when I heard him say my name in the awards video

Poster of the Month is an achievement that puts you in an elite fraternity here at SBR, that many can smell but few ever taste

you can pretend you don't care about it, but every poster knows in his heart it is a THRILL and HUGE HONOR to even come close, and to actually win it is a supreme and special achievement

Whoa, settle down RyanLeaf.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

frizzelli approves this thread. It's the only way he can make friends, you know, being Canadian and all. You know what they say about Canadians.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Unless........in some odd way.......you're envious of attention being received by certain SBR posters......why even take the time to make this thread? Seeking attention?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

High post count does not necessarily mean anything.

A lot of people take their betting seriously and are always on here trying to improve themselves.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

everyone just needs a hug sometimes.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Childhood issues...

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Great post... could put him in the running for POTM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Vyom, want to join my e-gang??

We break e-kneecaps and e-pound hard.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I was popular in both high school & college. Had great times at each.

But that being said.....NOTHING could ever come close to being as fulfilling as the moment I saw name revealed as SBR's 2011 Poster of the Year!!

Greatest achievement of my life.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I've never even been mentioned in any pom discussions and it haunts me every day of my life.

When i go out, i feel like people can smell the failure on me.
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave Tree Rollins 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I was popular in both high school & college. Had great times at each. But that being said.....NOTHING could ever come close to being as fulfilling as the moment I saw name revealed as SBR's 2011 Poster of the Year!! Greatest achievement of my life.
    opie have u ever failed at anything in life????? this guy lives a charmed life

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Unless........in some odd way.......you're envious of attention being received by certain SBR posters......why even take the time to make this thread? Seeking attention?
    Nah, it's annoying because the "Elite" SBRers think they're better than everybody and it's annoying because irl, they aren't, and it makes reading the board annoying.

It's like the Moose Lodge club, or whatever secret fraternity, shoving in your face they're a secret fraternity, when in reality, you know they're a bunch of hilly billys drinking beer at the Lodge.

But it's the internet, you can't get away from it.

Even if you shove it in their face they're a loser, they shrug it off and keep posting... kind of like fat chicks with their FB pics... then they tell you, "I don't care if I'm fat, more of me to love."

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I've never even been mentioned in any pom discussions and it haunts me every day of my life.

When i go out, i feel like people can smell the failure on me.
    You ******* loser! How can you live with yourself in the real world!! Ship me some points.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    frizzelli approves this thread. It's the only way he can make friends, you know, being Canadian and all. You know what they say about Canadians.
    You seem to be watching to much South Park.

Most will agree that Frizzelli is a top notch douchbag,but let me correct one thing about your post.

Frizzelli would still be a douchbag regardless of where he lives,do you understand it's not the country that makes him a douchbag,but rather he who makes himself a douchbag.

Just to enlighten you, in case your not up to speed on things,Frizzelli is a Paki...as in Pakistani,he just happens to live in Canada,cause his parents wanted a better life for him,but as you can see,he has not taken advantage of being in a Country where he can amount to something,he'd rather just be
    Frizelli the fucck up.

Hope that helped.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh... I love how people brag about being "SBR Pro".

Good for you, you ponied up $200 for SBR, so you can pay a $60 money transfer to cash out, which you have to wait at least a day, just so you can have a $50 Walmart GC and a free martini at the SBR bash.

Sure is +EV! Keep up the good work!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!

Irony alert

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This message is hidden because vyomguy is on your ignore list.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

most are just douche bag losers with a pathetic life. I try and be disliked here because if I was somehow amongst the "elite" and "liked" at Sbr I think that would make me King of the losers. I post my plays occasionally and express my opinion. My post count is high because i've been here almost 3 years now. These fukkin losers trying so hard to be the man at sbr.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

I was popular in both high school & college. Had great times at each.

FUK man opie fukin has it ALL

opie what was it like to be popular in high school? Just whatever you have to say about it, a lot of us would like to know a little bit about what its like

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only reason I'm here is to fade lakerboy.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Like me, don't like me, I don't give a crap.
    I like talking sports, and most of you guys here are good at talking sports, that's why I am here.
    I like posting my plays, I like passing along information I pick up, like the Nets tidbit I picked up the other day and shared with you.
    I don't care about pros or non pros, I don't care what you think of me being non pro.
    I gave my reasons why I am not a pro, I have a bunch of money in three of the sponsors here, posted up with them long before I decided to post here.
    I also told you guys since SBR added Draft Street to their store, I will go pro in March, in time for baseball fantasy.
    I will not go pro if I'm going to be ridiculed for not being a pro.
    Why would anybody care if one is a pro anyway?
    Worry about yourself, let me worry about me.

I'm here to borrow some of the information posters share, and in return, I will share information I may have.

Like me, fine, don't like me, fine too, not my problem.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Liike me, don't like me, I don't give a crap.
    I like talking sports, and most of you guys here are good at talking sports, that's why I am here.
    I like posting my plays, I like passing along information I pick up, like the Nets tidbit I picked up the other day and shared with you.
    I don't care about pros or non pros, I don't care what you think of me being non pro.
    I gave my reasons why I am not a pro, I have a bunch of money in three of the sponsors here, posted up with them long before I decided to post here.
    I also told you guys since SBR added Draft Street to their store, I will go pro in March, in time for baseball fantasy.
    I will not go pro if continue to get ridiculed here for not being a pro.

I'm here to borrow some of the information posters share, and in return, I will share information I may have.

Like me, fine, don't like me, fine too, not my problem.

Good post...i respect the fact that you're not an sbr pro,and if you do become a pro,i can promise you one thing..........it won't make you a better person.

Just a couple of added perks,which in the end is no big deal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love this shit
    Posting should be the most important thing in your life

Post like it is the last day of your Fukkin life

19 days until poster of the month

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Posters with over 4k posts are cool though?

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Kinda wondered the same thing.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    FUK man opie fukin has it ALL
    opie what was it like to be popular in high school? Just whatever you have to say about it, a lot of us would like to know a little bit about what its like

Remember last summer at the bash....when me & Dozer and a few of the other cool guys were eating hamburgers at the cookout at the SBR mother ship, and you and Diego wanted to sit by us? Remember how we laughed at y'all, and said all the empty seats around us were taken, and so y'all had to stand up and eat in the stairwell, while we threw tater tots at y'all the whole time until you finally got mad and just left.

You remember that?? It was so fukkin' awesome.

It was a lot like that.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Remember last summer at the bash....when me & Dozer and a few of the other cool guys were eating hamburgers at the cookout at the SBR mother ship, and you and Diego wanted to sit by us? Remember how we laughed at y'all, and said all the empty seats around us were taken, and so y'all had to stand up and eat in the stairwell, while we threw tater tots at y'all the whole time until you finally got mad and just left.

You remember that?? It was so fukkin' awesome.

It was a lot like that.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do people try so hard here to be liked

plommer tries hard to be disliked but this just makes him more popular.

Thelock can confirm.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk all you hoes, get a grip mother fukker

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

Good for you, you ponied up $200 for SBR, so you can pay a $60 money transfer to cash out, which you have to wait at least a day, just so you can have a $50 Walmart GC and a free martini at the SBR bash.

No wonder you're not a pro, you pay $60 to transfer money from an online sportbook.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

1) bovada/you wager/others let you have one free withdrawal per month
    2) if you aren't gambling online then what are you doing on an ONLINE GAMBLING FORUM?
    3) i am pretty reckless with my points and still got an ipad2 last month and $200 in gift cards in december, that's $700 in just the last 2 months

12 Last