redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gronk's postgame dance

I am a huge pats fan and when I first saw this I was pissed he was out there and not saddened by the loss. But then I saw it again later online and read deeper into it and realized that this was just not Gronk dancing at a Pats invite only postgame party but over 50% of the team was at this part. In fact, Bob Kraft gave a speech during the party telling the players and family there that they were going to be back next year. Now if anyone was going to be mad at this incident it would be Bob Kraft as he pays the salaries. Gronk was hammered out of his mind because he was pissed at the lost and just looked embarrassing trying to dance. ESPN is going way to far on this issue and people need to realize the whole story and see that there is nothing wrong to dancing to a little LMFAO to relieve the stress from the game.

Agree or Agree to Disagree?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Whether they lost or won, there should be no problem whether they party or not. Why should they mope around and complain. Get on with life and move ahead and hope for a better outcome next season.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

The players don't care. It's a job that makes them rich, nothing else. The biggest joke in sports is the fan's butthurt every time their favorite team loses. All that TRUE FAN horseshit. Meanwhile, the pros are out enjoying luxury goods, unlimited pussy, and social privilege.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

tyey got paid and thats that...leson from the herd..love your family,girlfriend or wife..like your sports

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

true players who care about the game and not just money didn't party that night, ill tell you that. gronk doesn't care if he ever wins a superbowl and it showed by how tanked he got, either that or he's just a hardcore drinker and drowned his sorrows, not sure which it was but you pats fans better hope he's just a drinker or ur in trouble as long as you got him. you need players ready to excel in the superbowl b/c they want the Prestige (manning) and not just the money.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Who knew gronk could dance like that

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

who cares

Assfanatic
    Assfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!

great year, let the kid blow off steam however he wants