ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

"I hope you fall down an elevator shaft onto..."

"... a burning pile of rusted AIDS needles." - Cris Kluwe on Skip Bayless.

-------

First off - holy shit!

Second - That is something I would expect from some degen on here.

Third - Finally athletes aren't putting up with this retards shit.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Skip Bayless is a fking clown.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

link?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Thought this would be about Kyle Williams.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

^^^
    Last edited by Monitor-Tan; 01-24-12 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Bronxer linked it first

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Bayless is the biggest d-bag at ESPN hands down. And that's saying a lot when you look at the parade of ass clowns and posers there are to choose from there.

He's always been somewhat of a d-bag, mainly to get ratings, but it seems like he has been getting progressively worse. He's totally out of control now.

I really thought Cris Carter was going to beat his ass on the live set a few weeks ago. That just shows you how much of an egomaniac Bayless is to be calling out on live TV, not only a colleague, but a former professional NFL player, on his manhood. Coming from a beanpole who's never played sports a day in his life. Unreal.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Bayless is the biggest d-bag at ESPN hands down. And that's saying a lot when you look at the parade of ass clowns and posers there are to choose from there.

He's always been somewhat of a d-bag, mainly to get ratings, but it seems like he has been getting progressively worse. He's totally out of control now.

I really thought Cris Carter was going to beat his ass on the live set a few weeks ago. That just shows you how much of an egomaniac Bayless is to be calling out on live TV, not only a colleague, but a former professional NFL player, on his manhood. Coming from a beanpole who's never played sports a day in his life. Unreal.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That. Was. So. Awesome.

I hate Bayless with a passion, moreso because he never played pro-sports. He's just this pretty boy that's all over ESPN.

that being said, I think Kluwe went overboard, I wonder how Bayless got under his skin to do that. He didn't even call him out.

I WOULD LOVE IT if Lebron did something like that, NOW THAT WOULD BE DESERVED. And I'm not even a Lebron fan, but I think Bayless' attack on Lebron/Heat is so low-class.

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    That. Was. So. Awesome.

I hate Bayless with a passion, moreso because he never played pro-sports. He's just this pretty boy that's all over ESPN.

that being said, I think Kluwe went overboard, I wonder how Bayless got under his skin to do that. He didn't even call him out.

I WOULD LOVE IT if Lebron did something like that, NOW THAT WOULD BE DESERVED. And I'm not even a Lebron fan, but I think Bayless' attack on Lebron/Heat is so low-class.
    It would piss you off, if you were a FG kicker and Bayless said FG should be banned and FG kickers are non players...

Monitor-Tan

I don't know about you guys, but I think FG kickers have the most nerve wrecking position on the team... All other positions, you have 3 chances and then a punt so u have multiple chances, unless it's 4th down obviously.. But FG.. it's one and done a lot, and that one kick a lot of times are BIG difference makers, and game winners/losers here and there.. I don't think I can handle being a FG kicker..

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I think FG kickers have the most nerve wrecking position on the team... All other positions, you have 3 chances and then a punt so u have multiple chances, unless it's 4th down obviously.. But FG.. it's one and done a lot, and that one kick a lot of times are BIG difference makers, and game winners/losers here and there.. I don't think I can handle being a FG kicker..
    I mostly agree with you. But I'd say kicker is the 2nd most stressful position. The first is one never mentioned and the one everyone takes for granted....The center....Who on FG's not only has to make a perfect snap to the holder, but has to do so in fractions of a second while worrying about a 350lb beast bearing down on him. All the while making sure he doesnt even flinch and draw a false start.