ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

Post here if you will vote obama if newt is the rep candidate

1. me

ps: this thread is for people that will vote for obama over newt, nothing else
    Stay out trolls, canadians and whoever.

Newt is what is wrong with our government, he's been around for too long. i could care less if he paid more taxes. He looks like he could drop dead any second. Looks 85

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They both suck.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Newt has as likely chance of getting nomination as you do of winning Wiimbeldon.

Obama beats Romney on electoral votes.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I will vote twice for Obama.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I vote democratic straight ticket

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Newt has as likely chance of getting nomination as you do of winning Wiimbeldon.

Obama beats Romney on electoral votes.
    but not popular vote??

ttwarrior1

how is romney gonna get the nomination when newt wins florida, sc and the next 4 or 5 states

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

If Ron Paul not on the ballot I will not vote next year because all the other candidates suck unless a lunatic like Santorum gets the nomination then I will be forced to vote for Obama.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

would not vote for newt. everyone on the inside hates this guy, all the republicans who worked with him in congress said he was not that great of a leader, and he threw temper tantrums if he didn't get his way. plus the dems got a load of shit to pile on him.

its a stretch for me to vote for rommney because of how far right he is running. it matters who his vp is, usually when you pick a vp you don't want him/her to out shine you but in his guy i think you need to, to drum up the support. a guy like christi would be magical. or a guy like paul ryan or rubbio.

he needs someone who is conservative, he cant pick a moderate.
    i just hope its someone who is intelligent, like paul ryan.
    paul ryan can go toe to toe with obama, he did in the health care debate without coming off as a jackass like newt does.

but i might just end up voting for gary johnson, i dont like either side. our process of picking people is ****** up. each side has to run so far to the bright or left to get the nomination it ruins the process and taints the system of government.

we need more moderates, not more far radicals like newt. but if rommney doesn't run so far to the bright in his first year, you can all about bet the tea party will have someone run aganist him.

but i just cant bring myself to vote for the republican party anymore they just get so far to the right on every social issue. ron pauls news letters are despicable, and i don't get why his supporters just throw it out like its nothing. its HIS newsletter, how asinine is it that we don't hold him accountable for that/>?

also the health care debate, the gop wants to get rid of it. i just cant have that, i have had health problems since i was 13. probably spent in total a full year in the hospital the last 8 years. i would never get health coverage under the old rules, and a lot of young people have this same problem. a lot of poor people dont get the check ups they need so doctors can catch cancer early.

i hear this debate of what government needs to do, and that the constitution didn't give them that right. i am sick of that argument, the constitution was written centuries ago, applying it into todays world is again asinine . but the gop acts like its gods word.

the thing that put me over the top was a question in a gop debate a while ago when they asked each of them what would you do with a young person who had no health insurance and had some life threaten disease.

but on the ecnomy issues i disagree with obama is doing. some stimulation package was needed to prevent diaster, we prevented diaster but could we have done more with that money. he picks winners and losers by giving money to chrysler and gm, only for each of them to go into bankruptcy. gm is doing a hell of a lot better now because they restructure in bankruptcy and they got loads of money from the govt. but why?

not only that, the class warfare is just headbanging annoying.

so the point is after this long rambling post, is i don't like either candidate. but if i had to pick i would suffer through anther four years of obama, then to have newt in the white house.

ttwarrior1

uh romney is almost a democrat, far right???

ron paul is a lunitic and been in office for 30 years, he's done nothing but talk

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes i would vote for obama

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I feel sorry for the Republican Party.

Is this the best they could come up with?

Obama will crush them, as we generally give Presidents a 2nd term, (a couple exceptions)

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    but not popular vote??
    Will be close.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I will go to home depot and pay each of my compadre laborers to vote for Obama...

teaserpleaser

Newt is the most dangerous of the 4 good thing he doesnt have the ”look” if he had mitt or perry ken doll look he'd be tougher the wife scandal is cherry on top.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I will go to home depot and pay each of my compadre laborers to vote for Obama...