Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I have the worst luck. Every time i lose, the game was fixed.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

wish i had seen it...turned it off at 89th minute and turned it off...sforz shot me a text 5 minutes later saying we got royally fukked... nothing like a dime swing to start the day off...lolz

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    You were talking about Russians. Neither in the game were Russian.

The Russian just started the week messed up, the Nalbandian match was the kicker and now every screwed up thing is pissing me off... Read.... I mentioned that I was screwed by the worst GrandSlam call ever

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by gilank View Post
    remember Palermo vs Cesena 10/04/2011 ?? that time i have 7team parlay,5 team,4team parlay and 2 bet on 3team parlay ..just wait for fu*king... Palermo.. did you belive with 3 man down ,cesena score 2 goal in injury time??omg...big money gone ....fixes game?? i dnt think so .. is just palermo play like shittt fuckkkkk morronnnnnn
    Holy Shit. That's the type of shit that happens to me. Nice to say I'm not alone.

I never seem to get lucky and win like that either. 2 goals in injury time down three players??
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-13-15 at 03:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Holy shit.

Unbelievable.

A soccer team conceded a late goal??

Wow.

Idiot.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey MatI, if "your" going to call someone an idiot (twice) you should probably use the correct form of your. Irony.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I'm so so sorry for my bad grammar. I hope it didn't make my posts too hard to understand.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

You just got to make the safe hedge and bet goal in 90+.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    I'm so so sorry for my bad grammar. I hope it didn't make my posts too hard to understand.
    I was just pointing out the irony in....you know what nevermind....clearly over your head.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Oh yes, completely over my head, couldn't work out at all what you were getting at.

Another fukn imbecile I see.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I was just pointing out the irony in....you know what nevermind....clearly over your head.

gilank
    gilank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Holy Shit. That's the type of shit that happens to me. Nice to say I'm not alone.

I never seem to get lucky and win like that either. 2 goals in injury time down three players??
    yes is true...Unbelievable .....down 3 man.. score 2 goal in injury time...
    that make me stop betting for few month ..
    fuckingggggggggggg palermo..i suer never bet on that team again
    Last edited by gilank; 01-20-12 at 12:43 AM.

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

you think italy is bad try bulgarian soccers. holy shit, after losing twice betting against a team that was 0-1-10 I gave up on that shit. a -450, and -300(both used as extra gravy for parlays, and only loss in both parlays) games draw in back to back games, f it. f bulgarian soccer. when we lose it's always fixed. well sometimes we're just unlucky. I hear ya though. there is only a winning and losing side. and if I can pick losers than I should be able to pick winners right. just keep thinking fixes when you lose, don't ever fall into the "someone put a hex on me" excuse, cause that will f*ck your universe all up.

shark2434
    shark2434's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

lol, I had 0.8 unit for home win and 0.2 unit -1 ,i still feel bad about it

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Don't bet soccer never ends well... the extra time and shyt could last a month... I remember I had new mexico vs new zeland extra time up. 2 0..... new zeland scores twice in the 94th and 9th minute... almost lost my rooster with that one. Mexicant goal might as well of walked right off the field

Living The Dream

Just once I want to be on the right side of a fix... LOL

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Not sure if it was fixed but definitely a stupid goal to allow.

Seen many fixes in football. Been on the both sides, winning and losing from it. And as a neutral as well...
    And you can usually ''scan what are they playing for'' It's either the 1h/1 Ft/2 or the other way around. Or the HT 0-0 etc. But tbh watching this one I didn't see anything suspicious that popped into eyes. From what I understand your guess was the OVER 2.5 or the +1.5 ? Well maybe... but it was definitely a risky play then... shootin against the bar and while getting the ''rebound'' getting pass two defenders and scoring in the dying seconds.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Now I take inter in soccer -1.5 goals. They are in control the entire game and give up a 90th minute goal to lose at the very end... Between this and tennis crap that has happened this week I can't believe it...
    I think they are looking into your account before the matches start and then intentionally fuking you. You better do something to get on their good side.

Living The Dream

Can you believe it? It's unreal and the Ump did the same thing in that tennis match... Maybe I should change passwords genius

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Can you believe it? It's unreal and the Ump did the same thing in that tennis match... Maybe I should change passwords genius
    That or get on their good side. Then you might start getting some of the fixes to go your way.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Had them in a parlay with some NHL and won..bet inter ML with other teams..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

They aren't gonna fix it for the goal line..geez...

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

another fail fix thread, stop betting.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32441

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    solution to your problem, don't bet on sports if you think they are fixed..
    ding ding ding WINNER

Had (with just about everybody else) Alabama last night under 128

Look at the box score, 45 points in the first half, no way that crap for shooting team will help out with a 83 point second half, especially in a DD blowout game.

Sure as shit, touch fouls galore to start the second half, bonus free throw time midway through the second half, dude literally breathe on the dribbler wrong, two shots at the line.

83 points in a second half for a push, am I suspicious? A little bit? Was the total fixed? Probably not, but I wonder...........

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Just because you lose a bet doesn't make it a fix. Make you rubbish at betting. You need to relax, brush losses off. If you can't afford to lose don't bet.

Living The Dream

You guys are all fools. Have I made any comments about betting beyond my means?? Please there are fixes all the time, my comment was I just wish I was on the right side once in a while. You guys all talk so much smack. Everyone talks out of their rearends... We all lose bets, I never complain about losing bets. I make a comment about 3 games and you guys runt to talk smack like kindergarten tough guys on a playground. Let a guy vent every once in a while. Most the bs comments are coming from non pros anyway. How about you guys get a clue...

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Just finished watching Academica vs Uniao Leiria
    Wanted to get in on some action IN-PLAY but it looked so fixxed as fukk for a DRAW so I decided to stay away... and what do you know.
    0-0 FT

70% sure it was a correct score 0-0 or FullTime: Draw fix

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah right fixed, just like the chelsea - barcelona game people keep commenting like idiots? How did the referee or UEFA or platini or all the ******* names that people mention knew that Barca was gonna score in extra time??? I ******* hate retarded people who say that and it makes me really mad but I try to ignore it.

If you think that matches are fixed then either stop betting or just wait for the god damn live betting, so once you see that they are trying to fix the game, just bet on whatever they're FIXING it. Simple as that.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Just finished watching Academica vs Uniao Leiria
    Wanted to get in on some action IN-PLAY but it looked so fixxed as fukk for a DRAW so I decided to stay away... and what do you know.
    0-0 FT

70% sure it was a correct score 0-0 or FullTime: Draw fix
    right, you can tell when a game is fixed and thats when its worth it taking a risk on live betting. Some people just want to get rich overnight by taking outrageous bets and then complain that it was fixed because it didn't go their way.
    No-one can predict a game(unless you are the owner of the team and have made 'pre-arrangements' ) and everyone needs to understand that. It's a matter of information combined with luck, and that's what soccer is all about.

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    yeah right fixed, just like the chelsea - barcelona game people keep commenting like idiots? How did the referee or UEFA or platini or all the ******* names that people mention knew that Barca was gonna score in extra time??? I ******* hate retarded people who say that and it makes me really mad but I try to ignore it.

If you think that matches are fixed then either stop betting or just wait for the god damn live betting, so once you see that they are trying to fix the game, just bet on whatever they're FIXING it. Simple as that.
    u r clueless bud... champions league is a script

Living The Dream

I love these guys who think when an obvious fix is on, you are on the wrong side and complain, then they act like you think every loss is a fix.. I never said that, I gave examples this week of obvious ones. The tennis one with Nalbandian was a blatant one.

Why do people comment when they have no clue of what they are arguing?

Once again, non pros coming out arguing about something they don't know.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I love these guys who think when an obvious fix is on, you are on the wrong side and complain, then they act like you think every loss is a fix.. I never said that, I gave examples this week of obvious ones. The tennis one with Nalbandian was a blatant one.

Why do people comment when they have no clue of what they are arguing?

Once again, non pros coming out arguing about something they don't know.

so the referee makes one mistake and all of a sudden its a fix? a mistake that was miniscule in the grand sceme of things? if they were going to fix the match they wouldnt have left it to go to the very last serve to fix it, you were on the wrong side dude

you bet on the old, injured, out of form player, instead of the young healthy player with the non returnable serve

its more likely that nalbandian run out of gas, due to his age, decreased stamina, and the fact that he has been fighting injuries the last two years and has played very few games, there was no way he was going to outlast a young and athletic isner with a killer serve

also on the football match, there are goals scored in the 90th minute in every other game, you lost, get over it

take a hint from that guy that was playing dogs only and the book kicked him out

dogs are where the money is at and if you lay points you forget that the team plays to win and not to cover

grow up and take it like a man, if there are fixes anyway, it is more likely that you are on the right side of the fix as often as you are on the wrong side, so it all evens out in the end, its just that when you win you think its because you are mr.handicapper, but when you lose its because of a higher power

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    u r clueless bud... champions league is a script
    yes sir, are you platini's brother? or some kind of a close relative? oh maybe you are very close to abramovich and you know most of the insider things going on in the champions league ... don't just assume something without being part of it. you believe its a script but can you prove it? can you give us some facts? don't just say a sentence that says nothing for me to believe it is true.

Living The Dream

See... You didn't see it so how can you comment? The call was out and was an obvious out, that's it break and Nabaldan serves for the match.... But wait!!! Umpire overturns an obvious good call into a bad call and doesn't allow a challenge... Couple questions here:

1. Are you just playing stupid and screwing with me?

2. Are you really just stupid?

3. Did you just happen to not see it and think I am a whiner? I lost a game last night on a guys off night and haven't even mentioned it, I know crap happens. So obviously I didn't whine about that.

I tend to go with 1 or 2 here...

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    so the referee makes one mistake and all of a sudden its a fix? a mistake that was miniscule in the grand sceme of things? if they were going to fix the match they wouldnt have left it to go to the very last serve to fix it, you were on the wrong side dude

you bet on the old, injured, out of form player, instead of the young healthy player with the non returnable serve

its more likely that nalbandian run out of gas, due to his age, decreased stamina, and the fact that he has been fighting injuries the last two years and has played very few games, there was no way he was going to outlast a young and athletic isner with a killer serve

also on the football match, there are goals scored in the 90th minute in every other game, you lost, get over it

take a hint from that guy that was playing dogs only and the book kicked him out

dogs are where the money is at and if you lay points you forget that the team plays to win and not to cover

grow up and take it like a man, if there are fixes anyway, it is more likely that you are on the right side of the fix as often as you are on the wrong side, so it all evens out in the end, its just that when you win you think its because you are mr.handicapper, but when you lose its because of a higher power

Living The Dream

Once again... Not a pro

First 123 Last