Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

M.Youzhny, M.Youzhny,

You are 4-0 against the guy you are playing as a huge favorite and you dropped the first set... You will bury me if you throw this match dammit!!

Living The Dream

And now down a set in the 2nd.. WTF?!?!?!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i stopped betting him late last year when he was playing in st petersburg. I dont like him or trust him. Betting on russians in any match is a chance in itself. hopefully he comes back for you

Living The Dream

This is why we bet, the rush... money has nothing to do with it... He came back and forced a tiebreak and won the 2nd set, 1 set each now... thanks for the support buddy

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3463

gl bud tennis can be sick sometimes

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

playing -500 lines in any sport is foolish

playing -500 lines in tennis is stupid

complaining that your -500 tennis bet is losing is moronic

if you are looking for a failproof system that will help you burn through your money then you sir need look no further cause you have hit the nail on the head

Living The Dream

When a dude is 4-0 against another guy on a big stage, screw it... Sometimes the rush is worth it... I am sorry if my complaining put some aggravation in your night.... Have a great rest of the night

Living The Dream

Besides, he was like -390

SportsMushroom

you are probably right

I guess I cant understand your logic because I get no rush from betting, I do it to try and make a profit, not to entertain myself, although I do get a rush when plays cash

anyhow if you are in it for the money, the only solid advice I can give you is stop betting the juice, and that is not an opinion, its experience

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn lost second set.. i thought he had that set and i looked and he losses

Living The Dream

Wow, he got it to a 5th set.... Heart attack time, time to dominate!

Living The Dream

Damn, down a break in the 5th set... Hope this guy has some balls

SportsMushroom

-390 is still no excuse, anything south of -105 I will hesitate to bet, -390 bets are bankroll suicide, yes you will win some, but I guarantee they lose often enough to destroy you

also, your capping method is lacking, you have a talented has-been vs a talented young tennis star, and you chose the guy at the wrong side of the tennis life spectrum, and on a ridiculous line

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

@sportsmushroom

Be easy with the self righteous rant...the dude just lost money. Save the Dr. Phil self-help speech for later.

Living The Dream

At a complete loss for words.... Side was 4-0 against this punk and loses and I lost a shitload.... Need to sleep this one off... Unreal

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Never trust your money Eastern European thugs.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

If you looked into this a bit more you would have realized Youzhny had not played in Australia this year until today. It was over 90 degrees F out there today.

Should really look at that stuff if you're gonna lay that dough. I'm not being an ass, just giving you a heads up for next time.

I mean H2H do help with capping but you also have to consider other co-factors. That is all. Gd luck bud, you'll get this shit back

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    @sportsmushroom

Be easy with the self righteous rant...the dude just lost money. Save the Dr. Phil self-help speech for later.

dude, I'm just trying to pass the message through to this guy that betting -390 lines is the worst betting strategy possible, and its even worse when you are betting the worst of the two players at that price, being nice never seems to work so being a douche maybe I can get his attention

give me a break I am trying to help the guy, I was in his shoes before and want to save him some future $$ and stress

but alas people are idiots (myself included), when other people offer us advice that stems from their own experiences in life, we chose to ignore them and convince ourselves that we know better

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

as Mr.White says, "you cannot fix stupid"

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

To the 'naive betters,' just take one second to look at the lines that are released on games like these, look at the potential money that can be made by betting huge underdogs and compare that with the total prize money you can win in a tournament. Many of these players who are favoured HUGE on early parts of the tournament are well aware they wont make it very deep nor win the tournament, so it boils down to the most important thing in life - MONEY. How easy do you think it is for them to wager hundreds of thousands of dollars on their opponent and purposely drop their tournament early, and then go relax with more money than even the winner of the tourny will receive.

Sure, many players like that arent crooked and they end up winning as huge favs as expected, or legitimately play bad and lose. On the other hand, I am more than confident MANY spots like these where players are such huge favourites and their opponents have ridiculous payouts, its not at all surprising to see these huge favs lose (and it happens more often than u'd think). I know many people are quick to dismiss accusations like 'match-fixing' and 'rigged games,' but you need to realize how EASY it is to make LOADS of money in a sport like Tennis without even arousing suspicion. And any opportunity in this world where there is easy money to be made, it will never be passed, and I mean NEVER.

Living The Dream

That's true and prob the case here

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    playing -500 lines in any sport is foolish playing -500 lines in tennis is stupid complaining that your -500 tennis bet is losing is moronic if you are looking for a failproof system that will help you burn through your money then you sir need look no further cause you have hit the nail on the head
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you are probably right I guess I cant understand your logic because I get no rush from betting, I do it to try and make a profit, not to entertain myself, although I do get a rush when plays cash anyhow if you are in it for the money, the only solid advice I can give you is stop betting the juice, and that is not an opinion, its experience
    funny how you have all the experience in betting, yet looking through your last 100 posts i see no plays of yours posted