nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

seriously saunders? I can't talk negatively about religion?

Has SBR has become a communist entity? I made 2 threads yesterday saying something like "who is the bigger fraud, Jesus or Tebow?" and both get deleted and saunders sends me a PM saying no negative threads about religion. I am appalled at this censorship. I will be talking to my lawyers about this.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

you're going to spend money on lawyers over sbr?

milwaukee mike

double post
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 01-03-12 at 11:28 AM.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP is a quarter pound hamburger.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Has SBR has become a communist entity? I made 2 threads yesterday saying something like "who is the bigger fraud, Jesus or Tebow?" and both get deleted and saunders sends me a PM saying no negative threads about religion. I am appalled at this censorship. I will be talking to my lawyers about this.
    You have no 1st amendment rights here. The only rights you have here are the ones SBR grants you.

I just saved you a lawyer consultation fee. You're welcome. Happy New Year!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never heard of ya pal.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

talking to your lawyers? exactly what damages did you incur? fyi when it comes to free speech there aren't many better then SBR. congrats for posting the dumbest statement/thread on SBR this year.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

thread backfire i bet op didnt see it going this way when he made this thread

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

this is their site. its very easy to see why they wouldnt want to promote/host/endorse that. get it together guy.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

religion is great pal, its 2012 get with the program

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I am willing to represent you for 12 points

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You never even received a warning or an infraction but you made this thread? I totally don't get why people make threads/power post yipping about stuff Mods do... how about simply PM'ing them back and discussing it with them? Or talk to another staff member if you'd prefer? I can't recall seeing one OP of threads like this come out looking rational.

But BOL nyed! Keep us posted on how the law suite works out

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I am appalled at this censorship. I will be talking to my lawyers about this.

I recommend Cory B. Trotts. He is experienced with sbrforum matters.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one who could tell that the OP was kidding about the lawyer thing? C'mon people.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Am I the only one who could tell that the OP was kidding about the lawyer thing? C'mon people.
    No, you're just the only one who couldn't tell that the rest of us were kidding too.

shari91

You're the only one. The rest of us truly thought he was serious about calling up a legal professional to discuss getting a private message from a Moderator on an Internet gambling forum.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

thats what i was thinking reading the comments

on a side note, i havent posted much in players talk but it looks like they are cleaning things up and moving posts instead of 1million threads on the same thing so if this is another step then so be it

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    thread backfire i bet op didnt see it going this way when he made this thread

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baruch HaShem, Mr. Hands!

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post

No, you're just the only one who couldn't tell that the rest of us were kidding too.
    Several of the replies were of the "You're calling a lawyer? Haha youre dumb" variety, which shows that there are actually people buying into it. Granted there were other replies as well.

More on topic I feel like there are many other anti-religious threads around here that never seemed to bother anyone before, or at the very least anti-religious posts, I think such a thread would be fine in The Saloon.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Any time something exciting happens during a game, or a big news event, you can count on at least three threads being created about it.

nyed1010

I just had a very productive meeting with my lawyers and I've been advised to proceed with a discrimination suit against Shari and JJ gold.

CarpeDime

was DrStale kidding about being the only one being able to tell the OP was kidding? I can't tell. I think he was

milwaukee mike

carpedime are you kidding when you say you think drstale was kidding about being the only one able to tell the op was kidding?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus a fraud ?? who are you ???? Osama posting from paradise ??? fukkin muslim

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    carpedime are you kidding when you say you think drstale was kidding about being the only one able to tell the op was kidding?
    You've gotta be kidding me.

Just kidding.

shari91

I just had a very productive meeting with my lawyers and I've been advised to proceed with a discrimination suit against Shari and JJ gold.
    You nutter... tell that two bit lawyer that this sweetheart of a Moderator had nothing to do with this. Go after Saunders if you must

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    religion is great pal, its 2012 get with the program
    Hey clown......I know you and your CR pals like Dax and Diego would love to turn SBR into your very own "Burning Man" hippie-lovin', flag burning festival......but I can promise you this simply ain't happening, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You nutter... tell that two bit lawyer that this sweetheart of a Moderator had nothing to do with this. Go after Saunders if you must
    Shari, I've been advised by my legal team to avoid a war of words with the defendants. All I will say is that you should come back home.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey clown......I know you and your CR pals like Dax and Diego would love to turn SBR into your very own "Burning Man" hippie-lovin', flag burning festival......but I can promise you this simply ain't happening, pal.
    You miss me don't you Opie...

CarpeDime

will everyone in this GODDAM THREAD PLEASE STOP KIDDING AROUND and just say whatever you are trying to say directly instead of using irony and sarcasm and 4 different levels of meaning no one knows what the fuk anyone is really saying now

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

will everyone in this GODDAM THREAD PLEASE STOP KIDDING AROUND and just say whatever you are trying to say directly instead of using irony and sarcasm and 4 different levels of meaning no one knows what the fuk anyone is really saying now
    Carper, when is the last time you were showered with gifts?????
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Hey carper I loved the reaction you had to john ryan's bullshit trends on the bowl games recently in videos. 16-6 ats since 1992 when the star qb takes a dump at halftime etc. Here's one reaction by the other tout and loshak.

DrStale

Greatest post in the history of SBR. Seriously, it's amazing.

12 Last