Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Kim Jong-il Mourners

LMAO, fake bullshitt. They were payed or even threatened to look like they even cared.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

saw a documentary from national geographic. the gov in north korea allowed a doctor from nepal to peform eye surgeries on 1000 blind north korean civilians. these poeple have been blind for years. well when the doctor finally cuts the bandages away after the surgery to see if they could see, damned if every single one of them didnt push the doctor aside and go to the nearest picture of kim jong ill to thank him for their new eyesight. real big brother shit.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

total fake mourners. noticed a couple of smiling ones who didn't think the camera was on them. who would mourn that fraud anyway. can't wait till we nuke them and put them out of their misery.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

strange

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Gosh, if they mourn this starver of children, think what they would do at my funeral?
    They would go GaZillion nuts!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Sad, don't understand how you could laugh at how much the people in North Korea suffer.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surely many of them are mourning. To them it is if God has died.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Sad, don't understand how you could laugh at how much the people in North Korea suffer.
    Who's laughing at the people of NK. It's all about the Politics.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nantucket looked the same way after Teddy Kennedy died.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

What... You guys didn't know the world was perfect...

Give the people in the ghetto welfare and they will catch right up and be model citezens... You didn't know?

Cut all military spending... There will never be another War you morons... The UN has everything under control... You didn't know??

Nobody wants to take over North America and its vast resources... People love living in freezing mountain ranges... You didn't know???

Did you see the one mourner even had a Prius car key in her hand... Everyone is saving the planet...

You didn't know

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Sure, I knew all these things, but I could not explain it in the brilliant manner you have. I also like your avatar.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I love to meet him a dark alley one on one!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

If only Hollywood had people who could act this well.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

do people now call him kim jong-dead?

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

they are crying so the army doesnt shoot them.
    people will be executed if not seen mourning in public.

fuked up country.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

no different than those mourning reagans death.

how many people died from the central american death squads he armed trained and funded? arming saddam with chemical weapons? selling arms to iranians? arming training and funding bin laden/al qaeda/taliban?

but he gets a free pass cause he killed in the name of "freedom."

:

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's exactly what the fear of your govt will do to you. Reminds me of the Hitler days.
    Will we become like that? Our freedoms are being stripped for the sake of safety.

I hope the son will smarten up. (us too)

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    no different than those mourning reagans death.

how many people died from the central american death squads he armed trained and funded? arming saddam with chemical weapons? selling arms to iranians? arming training and funding bin laden/al qaeda/taliban?

but he gets a free pass cause he killed in the name of "freedom."

:
    The difference is it was OK to be seen in public not mourning Reagan.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The difference is it was OK to be seen in public not mourning Reagan.
    how would you know they werent genuinely mourning his passing just like those mourning reagan?

people dont seem to know that those who live in pyongyang are party member elites who lead privileged lives compared to the poor in the countryside. so they actually loved and worshipped this guy.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    saw a documentary from national geographic. the gov in north korea allowed a doctor from nepal to peform eye surgeries on 1000 blind north korean civilians. these poeple have been blind for years. well when the doctor finally cuts the bandages away after the surgery to see if they could see, damned if every single one of them didnt push the doctor aside and go to the nearest picture of kim jong ill to thank him for their new eyesight. real big brother shit.
    they are lip-syncing for their lives....literally

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

They got some big assed heads

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

how would you know they werent genuinely mourning his passing just like those mourning reagan?

people dont seem to know that those who live in pyongyang are party member elites who lead privileged lives compared to the poor in the countryside. so they actually loved and worshipped this guy.
    How is what they do anything different from what our leaders do? They have seen their net worth increase 25% over the last two years while the rest of us seen our income and net worth decrease. Everyone of them is a millionaire and the rest of us our nothing but scum in their eyes.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

They would all vote for Obama in a minute, that's what brain washed sheep do.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who saw the documentary "Jesus Camp" where the kids were praying in front of the cardboard cut-out of George Bush shouldn't doubt that bizarre emotional displays like the one in this thread are indeed real.

Whether it's teaching religion at a young age, or having 5 year old kids memorize and recite pledges of allegiance to flags or songs about their leader (Obama/Bush whatever), when you start them young enough, the emotion of a major disruption in routine is real (regardless of how bizarre it may seem to us)
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave muldoon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I didn't say they weren't "genuinely" mourning. Bu I am pretty confident that they wouldn't have been allowed to be seen in public, or certainly recorded for TV, if they didn't appear grief stricken.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Anyone who saw the documentary "Jesus Camp" where the kids were praying in front of the cardboard cut-out of George Bush shouldn't doubt that bizarre emotional displays like the one in this thread are indeed real.

Whether it's teaching religion at a young age, or having 5 year old kids memorize and recite pledges of allegiance to flags or songs about their leader (Obama/Bush whatever), when you start them young enough, the emotion of a major disruption in routine is real (regardless of how bizarre it may seem to us)
    Quite.
    The kids sent to the more extreme Madrassas in Karachi or Jeddah are exposed to pretty much nothing other than a fundamentalist interpretation of the Qu'ran from the age of 3.

The major difference with North Korea is that we are talking quite literally about the entire population who don't know any better and know nothing of life outside their borders. In the year 2011, that is quite incredible.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

The major difference with North Korea is that we are talking quite literally about the entire population who don't know any better and know nothing of life outside their borders. In the year 2011, that is quite incredible.
    Extremely sad - but I'll also admit, it's pretty fascinating.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I didn't say they weren't "genuinely" mourning. Bu I am pretty confident that they wouldn't have been allowed to be seen in public, or certainly recorded for TV, if they didn't appear grief stricken.

no different than fox news not showing people giving reagan the finger.

censorship exists everywhere.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quite.
    The kids sent to the more extreme Madrassas in Karachi or Jeddah are exposed to pretty much nothing other than a fundamentalist interpretation of the Qu'ran from the age of 3.

many catholic countries mourn the death of the pope in the same way. does that make them crazy too?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    They would all vote for Obama in a minute, that's what brain washed sheep do.
    last time i checked, it was the right wing propaganda that was a multi-million industry.. Sheep.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

many catholic countries mourn the death of the pope in the same way. does that make them crazy too?

I did not use the word "crazy" and was not even referring to the video posted.

If you wanna fight, i'll fight but at least tell me what we are fighting about.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I did not use the word "crazy" and was not even referring to the video posted.

If you wanna fight, i'll fight but at least tell me what we are fighting about.
    "in the year 2011".... certainly sounds like you think its crazy that something like this even happens in 2011.

meanwhile it happens everywhere. whenever the pope dies hundreds of millions of catholics grieve the same way. and if prince william suddenly died tomorrow you'll see an entire country in mourning.

i just think its hypocritical to bash these people when we do the same thing.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

"in the year 2011".... certainly sounds like you think its crazy that something like this even happens in 2011.

meanwhile it happens everywhere. whenever the pope dies hundreds of millions of catholics grieve the same way. and if prince william suddenly died tomorrow you'll see an entire country in mourning.

i just think its hypocritical to bash these people when we do the same thing.
    Again, I wasn't even talking about "grieving".

In the year 2011 we have a country whose citizens can only watch TV or listen to radio that is provided by the state, who have no access to the internet and whose children are taught in school that their leader/president is a demi-god.

That is pretty incredible, no?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Again, I wasn't even talking about "grieving".

In the year 2011 we have a country whose citizens can only watch TV or listen to radio that is provided by the state, who have no access to the internet and whose children are taught in school that their leader/president is a demi-god.

That is pretty incredible, no?
    not really. cuba is just as bad.

syria, china and dozens of other countries that have heavy censorships that arent picked on as much as north korea.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

not really. cuba is just as bad.

syria, china and dozens of other countries that have heavy censorships that arent picked on as much as north korea.
    I have lived in China, it really isn't that bad. There are many freedoms that I have in the UK that I didn't have there but for the most part I was able to go about my business without any state or provincial government interference. I could also enter or leave the country whenever I chose.

I would love to go to North Korea and see for myself how things really are but that isn't going to happen. When I lived in Hong Kong one of my company's competitors employed a German gentleman who prior to that worked for the state owned East German shipping company. During that time he was stationed in Pyongyang, what he described is very much in line with the few reporters/journalists who have been allowed into the country have said. During his three years there the only North Koreans he ever talked to were state officials and the managers of ports. It is a surreal place.

12 Last