Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Beantown Jim and Denver

What's the big controversy? Beantown Jim made a bold prediction, laid down his money, put his posterior on the line to be ridiculed, AND HE WAS RIGHT! Give credit where credit is due. JJ did mention that Jim is no fool and makes some good calls. I mean Jim 's winning does not hurt or help us, so winners are not our enemy. As with any competition, if the guy is right, give him his due. He predicted the line movement, picked New England, and if he is successful he'll collect. I still say those games today were tough! Win or lose, you were either fortunate or unfortunate. Most were very unfortunate, as per my two-cent opinion. I mean two lightening strikes struck: (1) Green Bay goes down. (2) Indianapolis, which the wiseguys were betting week after week, finally broke their cherry and earned a win. What's the odds of them occurring the same week of the entire season.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Tebow time...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jeeem grins when he wins.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Games not over pal. You're an idiot if you think Tebow can't comeback from this.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

This game screams back door cover IMO.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    What's the big controversy? Beantown Jim made a bold prediction, laid down his money, put his posterior on the line to be ridiculed, AND HE WAS RIGHT! Give credit where credit is due. JJ did mention that Jim is no fool and makes some good calls. I mean Jim 's winning does not hurt or help us, so winners are not our enemy. As with any competition, if the guy is right, give him his due. He predicted the line movement, picked New England, and if he is successful he'll collect. I still say those games today were tough! Win or lose, you were either fortunate or unfortunate. Most were very unfortunate, as per my two-cent opinion. I mean two lightening strikes struck: (1) Green Bay goes down. (2) Indianapolis, which the wiseguys were betting week after week, finally broke their cherry and earned a win. What's the odds of them occurring the same week of the entire season.
    ... if by "wiseguys", you mean chasers betting a horrible martingale system, then you might be right, but no, there has been very little sharp or wiseguy money betting on the colts this year. especially not ML action.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Jeeem grins when he wins.
    and boozes when he loses

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    It was not bold, it was common fukkin sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy is as sharp as they come!!

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leo, what are you one of his ghosts? Anyone whoever Pm's me with proof of someone giving themselves props via a Ghost will be rewarded handsomely!!!$$$$!!!!

jjgold

Jimmy is a wise guy period
    He will school most of us

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

Leo Bello

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    ... if by "wiseguys", you mean chasers betting a horrible martingale system, then you might be right, but no, there has been very little sharp or wiseguy money betting on the colts this year. especially not ML action.
    Raydog, there are a few weeks the sharps took the Colts. If you have the time, go back over the video with Doc and Loschak a few weeks, and you will find him stating quite definitively that the sharps had bet the Colts. Sounds stupid, I know, but it is true. I think at least 2-3 weeks during the year. Double check me.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

leo, of course there were a few weeks...out of 15...this does not mean "week after week" like you stated... that is completely false...it doesnt matter and no reason for it to get discussed really... Doc talks about his book and has certain clientele that bet huge...if they win, its a bad weekend for his book overall... anyways, outside of this, i dont disagree with your first post...

fwiw, btj has been doing this longer than the avg. age of posters here...he isnt going to feed anyone bullshit and is very good at getting good #s...he is always worth the read

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

The line movement happened before he posted.

Everyone in the world thought the same thing anyway.

Water is wet.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

YAH RIGHT K13 I SAID THIS ON THURSDAY LONG BEFORE THE MOVEMENT I MADE THE MOVEMENT

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    YAH RIGHT K13 I SAID THIS ON THURSDAY LONG BEFORE THE MOVEMENT I MADE THE MOVEMENT

And I jinxed the jinx by saying Broncos will win 4th Quarter and grow angel wings and play the ukelele.

Team work!

Take that Jesus Tebow!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    no not ml action but ray you should have noticed that wiseguy money has kept colts lines the same from openers week after week. dont even tell me wiseguys were not on the colts so many times this year.

jjgold

Jimmy not only is a sharp he can tears guys heads off with his bare hands

Never fuk with an irish guy from South Boston

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jim lets have a capping contest you and me.

25 college basketball picks.

Loser never posts again. You down?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Pats was the easiest play on the board yesterday

Anyone that took denver is a fukkin idiot

Also pats first half might of been one of the 3 biggest locks in sports gambling history

jjgold

Jimmy is not a degenerate, he does not bet all the sports like us

contests mean nothing as far as being sharp and I mean nothing

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Congrats on the win.

However, please stop using all caps as its, really lame and annoying. Plus we both know you did not "move" anything, so you are only hurting your own credibility with those idiotic claims. Anyone with half a brain knows you are joking anyway.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WARRIOR WHAT THE F-CK COLLEGE BASKETBALL CONTEST DONT EMBARRASS YOURSELF I DONT DO CONTESTS I AM IN THIS TO MAKE REAL MONEY NOT JERK OFF IN SOME MICKEY MOUSE CONTEST TO STOP POSTING

PUT UP 500 REAL DOLLARS CASH THEN WE WILL TALK WARRIOR

A F-CKING CONTEST MY TIME IS VALUABLE WARRIOR PLEASE DONT WASTE IT

jjgold

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The line movement happened before he posted.

Everyone in the world thought the same thing anyway.

Water is wet.

i posted the patriots -6 well before jim with a much sharper post than jim but i didn't keep bumping the thread and starting new ones looking for attention.
    a guy from boston that thought the patriots would win, wow what a shock!

here's my post from last tuesday:
    Take the PATRIOTS -6

i posted that i had the patriots -6.5 sunday (whew) and i have also continually posted to take tebow as the guy is a winner.
    but there is always a time to go the other way and this is that time. after 6 straight wins for tebow, and 4 of those 4th qtr comebacks, they are overmatched in this one.

look at how that other "first place" afc west team the raiders did against a quality team, losing by 30 to the packers. same story here, these afc west teams are amusing but not very good with the possible exception of the chargers.

patriots get a big lead that tebow can't come back from

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

MIKE THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS THAT YOUR A NOBODY AND A LOSER SO WHO'S GOING TO FOLLOW ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT.OH AND BY THE WAY MIKE I HAVE ONLY BET ON THE PATRIOTS TWICE AND I BET AGAINST THEM ONCE THIS YEAR I HAVE NO LOYALTY TO THE LOCAL TEAM UNLESS THERE MAKING ME MONEY

MIKE I AM LIKE E.F. HUTTON

WHEN BEANTOWNJIM TALKS PEOPLE LISTEN

IMAGINE THIS NOBODY MIKE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY FROM MY LOCK OF THE YEAR

milwaukee mike

beaner i have no beef with you other than your ridiculous racism in saying that the world would be better off without blacks.

but you never called this your "lock of the year" and to call me a nobody and a loser is quite ridiculous. if you want to get in a pissing contest i can compare assets quite favorably with you or anyone else here with the obvious exceptions of opie/john.

you keep gaining more and more haters with every post, maybe take a poll and see how many people hate me here?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

OPIE DO YOU REALLY THINK OPIE HAS A LOT OF MONEY MIKE I THINK HE IS A FRAUD AND BORROWS HIS NEIGHBORS BOAT AND FANCY CAR.

FIRST OFF I NEVER SAW A GUY LIKE OPIE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LOT OF MONEY GET SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SBR BASH BECAUSE HE GOT A FREE TRIP AND HOTEL.I WASNT THERE BUT I HEARD OPIE NEVER STOPPED EATING PEOPLE THOUGHT THE POOR BASTARD WAS STARVING AND HE STOLE FOOD TO BRING HOME TO HIS FAMILY.OPIE SAYS WOW MAN LOOK AT THIS BEACH IN COSTA RICA BOY SBR JOHN KNOWS HOW TO LIVE THEN WHEN YOU LOOK 50 YARDS TO YOUR RIGHT THEY HAD THE SLUMS AND SBR JOHN GOT THE ROOMS FOR 25 DOLLARS A NIGHT

ALSO DID YOU SEE OPIES REACTION WHEN HE OPENED HIS GIFT BAG ON MAN I GOT A BAR OF SOAP AND SHAMPOO I CANT THANK SBR JOHN EONOUGH FOR GIVING ME THIS CANVAS BAG IT WILL REALLY COME IN HANDY BACK HOME WHEN I STEAL STEAKS OUT OF THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET BOYS OPIE IS ON WELFARE HE COMES OFF LIKE HE HAS MONEY BUT I THINK THE KID IS BROKE AND HAS A RICH FRIEND WHO HE BORROWS HIS BOAT AND CAR.NOTICE HOW WE NEVER SAW OPIES HOUSE ITS PROBABLY A TREE HOUSE WITH NO ROOF.

OPIE MIGHT HAVE FOOLED SOME OF YOU GUYS BUT HE DIDNT FOOL BEANTOWNJIM

HEY MIKE I KNOW PAPER BOYS WHO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN OPIE DO YOU STILL THINK HE'S RICH

milwaukee mike

OPIE DO YOU REALLY THINK OPIE HAS A LOT OF MONEY MIKE I THINK HE IS A FRAUD AND BORROWS HIS NEIGHBORS BOAT AND FANCY CAR.

FIRST OFF I NEVER SAW A GUY LIKE OPIE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LOT OF MONEY GET SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SBR BASH BECAUSE HE GOT A FREE TRIP AND HOTEL.I WASNT THERE BUT I HEARD OPIE NEVER STOPPED EATING PEOPLE THOUGHT THE POOR BASTARD WAS STARVING AND HE STOLE FOOD TO BRING HOME TO HIS FAMILY.OPIE SAYS WOW MAN LOOK AT THIS BEACH IN COSTA RICA BOY SBR JOHN KNOWS HOW TO LIVE THEN WHEN YOU LOOK 50 YARDS TO YOUR RIGHT THEY HAD THE SLUMS AND SBR JOHN GOT THE ROOMS FOR 25 DOLLARS A NIGHT

ALSO DID YOU SEE OPIES REACTION WHEN HE OPENED HIS GIFT BAG ON MAN I GOT A BAR OF SOAP AND SHAMPOO I CANT THANK SBR JOHN EONOUGH FOR GIVING ME THIS CANVAS BAG IT WILL REALLY COME IN HANDY BACK HOME WHEN I STEAL STEAKS OUT OF THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET BOYS OPIE IS ON WELFARE HE COMES OFF LIKE HE HAS MONEY BUT I THINK THE KID IS BROKE AND HAS A RICH FRIEND WHO HE BORROWS HIS BOAT AND CAR.NOTICE HOW WE NEVER SAW OPIES HOUSE ITS PROBABLY A TREE HOUSE WITH NO ROOF.

HEY MIKE I KNOW PAPER BOYS WHO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN OPIE DO YOU STILL THINK HE'S RICH
    beaner this might be the funniest post you have ever written (and that's saying a lot)

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good work BEANTOWN!!!

jjgold

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY I AM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY GUYS THAT WERE AT THE BASH SAID OPIE DIDNT STOP EATING AND TWO OR THREE PEOPLE SAID THEY SAW HIM STEAL SOME SHRIMP COCKTAIL AND PUT IT IN HIS NEW CANVAS BAG THAT SBR JOHN GAVE HIM.I DONT NEED THE LAUGHS I JUST REPORT THE FACTS

SBR JOHN TOLD ME OFF THE RECORD THEY WONT BE HAVING A BASH IN COSTA RICA AGAIN BECAUSE OPIE RAN UP A FOOD BILL THAT COULD HAVE FED THE US ARMY IN IRAQ FOR 3 WEEKS.SBR JOHN ALSO TOLD ME HE HAD TO INCREASE THE ADVERTISING MONEY HERE AT SBR BECAUSE 5 DIMES SPONSORED A PARTY FOR THE GUESTS AND THAT WENT OVER BUDGETT MAINLY BECAUSE OF OPIE ORDERING TOP SHELF DRINKS AND ONCE AGAIN STEALING FOOD.

OPIE PUT ON 15 POUNDS IN COSTA RICA AND HIS WIFE ASKED HOW COME YOU HAVE 5 POUNDS OF STEAK TIPS IN YOUR SUITCASE AND OPIE RESPONDED MAN THAT SBR JOHN HAS PLENTY OF MONEY

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

that opie post was hilarious

Leo Bello

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Leo, what are you one of his ghosts? Anyone whoever Pm's me with proof of someone giving themselves props via a Ghost will be rewarded handsomely!!!$$$$!!!!
    No, Jonah, I'm no ghost. Sometimes I wish I was.