zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

what game is more intriguing tonight? NFL? or Boise State Arizona State?

for me its def Boise State Arizona State. I want to see how Zona State responds knowing Erickson is gone. they have the playmakers and ability to beat Boise SU if they are in the right mind frame but they also have the ability to roll over 5 minutes into the game and get blown the f out.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    for me its def Boise State Arizona State. I want to see how Zona State responds knowing Erickson is gone. they have the playmakers and ability to beat Boise SU if they are in the right mind frame but they also have the ability to roll over 5 minutes into the game and get blown the f out.

i hate betting chalk in bowl games but Boise HC is so fukkin pissed at the BCS i think he blows the fukkn doors off ASU...Pick up the u-tube video at the 1:02 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/J5-F4E9qFss

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

[QUOTE=sweep;12885103]i hate betting chalk in bowl games but Boise HC is so fukkin pissed at the BCS i think he blows the fukkn doors off ASU...Pick up the u-tube video at the 1:02 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/J5-F4E9qFss

the Boise being disrespecting gig is really getting OLD. can the man find another way to motivate his team please?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

not a fan of college period only sec football is worth watching for me personally

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

missouri on ESPN2

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

will have money on both of them so will be catching them both.