Opening tip off tomorrow night in the NBA. Can the Heat come out and back up their Big Three talk with a ring this year? Will the Bulls knock them out or will the Knicks come out and be the dark horse team to represent the Eastern conference in the Finals? A lot of intriguing match ups and possibilities to open up this season.

Normally I don't recommend betting the NBA season until the first three to four games in for each team because you need to get a certain feel for how the season is going to set up and which teams are going to be favorites and which will be surprise dark horse teams.

But I do like this bet to start out the season tomorrow and bring a little holiday cheer.

2 - Team ML Parlay:

BULLS ML
THUNDER ML

BETTING $120 to win $118.64

I like both teams to win to get things started. Thunder could end up winning by double digits eve but not gonna bet this early in the season. This is a solid bet that nearly pays 1 to 1. Bulls looked good too chemistry wise in the pre-season and Lakers losing Odom will hurt. Metta World Peace is garbage to...Luol Deng will school him.

Good luck all and Merry X-mas!