dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

bWin.com is holding my withdrawal! [Received withdrawals previously!]

I'm a UK resident.
    My account with bwin.com is already verified from 2010 and I've stayed in the same address since etc.
    I have used PayPal for deposits and withdrawals in the past with bwin.com

This is a list of withdrawals I have requested from bWin.com yesterday:

Today the processed all of the withdrawals except for the big one of £464:

You can also see my last 30 day statement with bWin.com

As you can see in the statement I placed £100 bet on a basketball game and lost.
    Then I deposited another £300 to chase my loss and this time I won.
    The thing is between 10:53 and 11:01 - I didn't place any further bets - so the request to withdraw £30 was part of the winning bets as well of that basketball game.

Anyway I totally placed GENUINE bets in that basketball game in Under/Over - if needed I will upload these screenshots as well - there is no single doubts my bets were genuinely placed - I am only worried why bWin.com has processed all my withdrawals except for the big one?

- They have no excuse to say I am not verified.
    - They have no excuse to say my bets are not genuine.
    - The only thing I think of is that they take more time to make sure everything is okay before sending over the £464

But I am very worried and this is why I went to this forum, I don't understand why they are holding my withdrawal whilst they processed the rest, it looks very suspicious to me!

I have already emailed them and contacted them and they told me over the phone this specific withdrawal was just chosen to be further reviewed which is fine - but it still looks suspicious to me ... I bet with them for a long time already and never had this issue until finally yesterday I won (and I won by barely a few points in that basketball game, my bets could have easily lost ... )

Is there anything I can do to get more information from them or just wait ??
    Last edited by dontknowhowtobet; 12-20-11 at 06:00 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If they come back and decline your withdrawal request and you disagree with it, you can always file an SBR Complaint Form. But until then, you should just wait to see what happens. It could just be a review of your account because you made so many withdrawals on the same day.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If they come back and decline your withdrawal request and you disagree with it, you can always file an SBR Complaint Form. But until then, you should just wait to see what happens. It could just be a review of your account because you made so many withdrawals on the same day.
    I understand.
    I've already emailed them but I doubt if they will respond "quickly".
    They do respond quickly when you self-exclude for 6 months and then ask for account re-opening but when it comes to pay you - why shall they reply quickly? They have the money, they can make me wait!

There's no justice in this world, these guys are behind suits and ties, why have they chosen to do that? I didn't expect to see the withdrawals coming so quickly but either process it all or process none, I don't understand why leave the biggie one for review?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

deleted. nevermind.
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 12-20-11 at 06:31 AM.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

You deserve to lose your money if you are making so many tiny withdrawals in one day.

I hope you do.

More trouble than you are worth.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    You deserve to lose your money if you are making so many tiny withdrawals in one day.

I hope you do.

What's wrong with making withdrawals ????
    Their policy is minimum £20 withdrawal - did I break any rule by doing that ???
    What sense are you trying to make? I'm free to withdraw as much as I want, I played and risked every single penny I deposited before I withdrew it.

Anyway I prefer not to take this into a conversation, my main topic here is why they paid me everything except for the big amount? Does that make sense ?!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

I hope you do.

And why is that?

Bwin has a lot of small bettors and their withdrawal policy is made for small bettors ... you are prob used to US books who charge a lot for almost every withdrawal ... european books have a different way of making business ... stop talking stupid things

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BWIN takes 2-3 days usually to respond to e-mails because the are massive operation

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    BWIN takes 2-3 days usually to respond to e-mails because the are massive operation
    Fair enough, but they also have a phone number with customer service that is useless because the answers you want to get can only be received via email and not over the phone.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

bwin doesn't take 2-3 days but it takes 4-5 days to respond to your e-mails...you have no reason why to be worried, you will take your money.I am telling it based to my own experience.I won a lot there,they closed my account,re-opened it but i got limited to 25 EUR.Then i withdrawed my money and don't use it anymore.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

So jealous you can get withdrawals right to Paypal...

jjgold

Can you imagine PayPal??

Man UK guys got it made

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    bwin doesn't take 2-3 days but it takes 4-5 days to respond to your e-mails...
    So why have they processed all my withdrawals except for the big one? What's the concept/logic behind it?

dontknowhowtobet

Question,

Is it worth calling their customer service on the phone again (asking when can I expect a response to my email or the missing withdrawal to be processed) or it's better waiting?

I'm looking for serious answers if possible because it's no fun to see them holding your money without you being able to speak to anyone ... and I would take that in mind because most other bookies do communicate properly with you when it comes to deposits/withdrawals and such.

dontknowhowtobet

I am pleased to inform you I have received the full balance of £464 to my PayPal account now:

And thank you wonderful forum and website who helps players to know the real truth behind all the books!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Apparently you do know how to bet.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Apparently you do know how to bet.
    I definitely can't dispute that!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    u r such a fukin clown

betfair replies in a few hours, sometimes minutes, who is bigger?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    u r such a fukin clown

betfair replies in a few hours, sometimes minutes, who is bigger?
    BWIN much much bigger than betfair as far as active customer base
    It has an affiliation with Party Poker also

Betfair has massive volume only because of 3rd party betting programs like
    betgrail, bettingangel, marketfeeder pro, xfeeder, a great free one geekstoy

I can school you Son even in Asia........can snap my finger and be in the HKJC betting soccer and Sha Tin/Happy Valley in 3 days..know it all how to transfer only from Certain Honk Kong Bank Accounts to HKJC accounts..using Bank Card/ATM Machines to set up transfers to and from accounts..telephone banking/deposits with HKJC

Race Total (All Pools)$ 64,366,611 (HK Dollars) race 1
    Last edited by jjgold; 12-21-11 at 05:50 AM.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am bwincom customer for ages, first off guys like the OP are the reason that we might have a payout tax someday, i have to say 2 payouts a day OK at times ,for a decent amount, but this bullshit is priceless,do this guys realize that payouts causing costs ?? and the reason that you withdrawal is on hold is maybe that you have not send in any documents so far, from higher amounts they start to verifying customers, the KYC ( know your customer) procedure they have to do that because of europes money laundering laws, so if you are a good customer dont be afraid they will pay you, you might have to send further documents,once its done and confirmed all future payouts will be fast again

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    from higher amounts they start to verifying customers, the KYC ( know your customer)
    1) I have already verified my details and sent lots of documents a few months ago, hence I received my £464 withdrawal today.
    2) I don't understand what costs you money to send PayPal - you can send it for a very very small fee, even large amounts.
    3) My concern is already resolved.
    4) My concern was on the fact the big amount was on hold for another day but it's already resolved.