RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Saints -6.5 at Vikings

Everyone's talking about how the Lions and the Patriots are the teams to bet this week, but I think people are ignoring the Saints.

Yes, Adrian Peterson will be back, but he's not going to be full strength, the Saints defense has been pretty respectable lately, and they're still chasing a first round bye in the NFC playoffs.

There's 0% chance they lose this game, can't see them winning by less than 10. Drew Brees is a great leader, and he'll have them ready to play. As long as they can contain Adrian Peterson, they'll win without a doubt.

The over at 51 is tempting, because the Saints are putting up no less than 34 points in my opinion.

I'm also considering teasing the Patriots to -.5 along with the Saints to .5.

What do you guys think about this? Anyone a believer in the Vikings?

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'm with you on the Saints side. It's a road game, but it's in a dome, and the Saints receivers versus the Vikes secondary is a huge mismatch. I think the Saints win going away.

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I also don't think DET is a good bet this weekend. I think they're going to lose straight up.

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Vikings might have the worst secondary in the league. Brees should have no trouble passing.... as long as Jared Allen is not in the backfield all day.

If AP gets going and the vikings can play keep away the game might stay closer than you think, I don't see the Vikings coming up with a win tho and that teaser looks good.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans is superior but due for a letdown, they lost to the goddam Rams earlier in the yr on the road after a good winning streak.
    It is hard to bet a 9-3 team on the road that just clinched a playoff spot laying 7 pts.
    They might sleep walk while AP runs and shortens the game and pull off a 20-17 win late in the game. Yawn.
    Yes, they want a bye and home field but I do not find that the players really get worried about that too much with 3 games to go.
    BUT, if you are going to bet, Minny is a mess, terrible DB's, newbie QB, coach might be getting fired.
    So bet NO, but small.

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    New Orleans is superior but due for a letdown, they lost to the goddam Rams earlier in the yr on the road after a good winning streak.
    It is hard to bet a 9-3 team on the road that just clinched a playoff spot laying 7 pts.
    They might sleep walk while AP runs and shortens the game and pull off a 20-17 win late in the game. Yawn.
    Yes, they want a bye and home field but I do not find that the players really get worried about that too much with 3 games to go.
    BUT, if you are going to bet, Minny is a mess, terrible DB's, newbie QB, coach might be getting fired.
    So bet NO, but small.

I think the Saints are one of those teams who does worry about homefield in the playoffs.. after last years rediculous playoff loss in SEA. And with Atl playing well I think the Saints give 100% the next 3 games especially since Atl schedule is pretty "easy" for the last 3 except for the NO game of course which will have huge playoff implications.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    I also don't think DET is a good bet this weekend. I think they're going to lose straight up.
    I don't necessarilly think Detroit is going to lose... I just think this is a bet that people are overlooking because they're so fixated on Detroit and NE.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    So bet NO, but small.

sorry can't agree....many Saints players including the coach have already said publicly this week they have to give 110% to try and get that bye...Minny is beyond a mess, they are approaching NFL records as far as the worst secondary numbers in history...its in a dome...and not that it matters but the coach is not getting fired, the owner has already named Frazier the HC for the 2012/13 season

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Teased with Pats. Both at pk should easily cash IMO. GL

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Thank you Drew Brees and Co.

Also hit a 3 team teaser Cowboys, Saints, Bengals all -.5. 100 to win 180.