jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tebow Selling Most Jerseys

Interesting

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Wonder how many people ran out today to buy the new TO jersey?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk Tebow

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Tebow won't see the field.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Vick also sold most jerseys as a rookie. Guess where he ended? In the slammer!

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Tebow will flop McDaniel's made a joke of that franchise

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jax should have gotten Tebow. All around better situation for all involved

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5111

Probably all the Christians buying them for themselves and their kids who are looking for a good role model and not a good NFL player. Tebow won't be much more than a backup the next few years. If he starts anytime soon, you know Denver is in huge trouble.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19247

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Vick also sold most jerseys as a rookie. Guess where he ended? In the slammer!
    Tebow looks headed down that road for sure.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

tebow can suck a fat one

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Agree fukk Tebow.The dudes going to be a flop in NFL,but everybody stroking him because his religion and his ethics. Fukk that,dude should be banging every broad in sight,instead of playing this pussy ass shit he puts own. Fukk him

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Mile High who knows if the air will get to this southern bible belt boy

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

As we've mentioned once or twice, quarterback Tim Tebow's habit of openly expressing his religious beliefs could potentially rub folks the wrong way, especially in a locker room of grown men who choose to keep their beliefs to themselves, who don't share his beliefs at all, and/or who only want to hear "God bless" after they have sneezed.

We're told that Tebow already has gotten a taste of the resistance he might face at the next level.

At the Scouting Combine, the Wonderlic exam is administered to players in groups. The 12-minute test is preceded by some brief instructions and comments from the person administering the test.

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow's group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the fuk up." Others players in the room then laughed.

We're not passing judgment on this one; we're just passing along what we've heard. And it illustrates the type of challenges that could be faced by the team that drafts Tebow.

That said, some teams might embrace those challenges. The final decision will depend largely on the composition of the team, and the personalities of the coach, the G.M., and the owner.

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

This is a testament to the type of person Tim Tebow is. I'm not sure if he'll ever pan out, but he is definitely a great story. I hope he proves the haters wrong and has a great career.

SaviorTebow
    SaviorTebow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 829

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    tebow can suck a fat one
    Go eat a shotgun, pal

jjgold

Tebow is a winner, if he plays the team will always have a shot to win.

I would want him on my team

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tebow is a winner, if he plays the team will always have a shot to win.

I would want him on my team
    NFL will be a different story. Lot's of hotshots that have won everywhere have come in and failed.

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

I've got a Tebone jersey

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles

he is hawking Jockey under gear now.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm getting a John Wall Jersey!!

hell yeahhh

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a standup guy. The majority of christians talk the talk, but dont walk the walk. Hypochristians as I like to call them. Tebow walks the walk. The guy has probably never committed a sin in his life.

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles

lots of Holly Rollers like him around. It's just none of them play football like him.

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

He's still a douche.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bought one...........FOR MY DOG TO POOP ON!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    The guy has probably never committed a sin in his life.
    im sure playing football at the U of F is a sin

JoeB
    JoeB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Jax should have gotten Tebow. All around better situation for all involved

TRUE very TRUE!!

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

i was sick of tebow four yrs ago. i hope someone really rings hill bell this year.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

http://kansascity.sbnation.com/kansa...are-cashing-in

The Business Of Tim Tebow: How The Broncos Are Cashing In

By Matt Conner - Editor

If Tebowmania makes the NFL Playoffs, then all bets are off as to what can happen and how big the fan frenzy would be. A big business would become astronomical.

Follow @sbnkansascity on Twitter, and Like SB Nation Kansas City on Facebook.

Dec 9, 2011 - Tim Tebow is good for the city of Denver. That much is true.

No matter how much credit you want to give the Broncos starting quarterback for the team's current winning streak (which for me is not that much compared to the head coach, pass rush and the running game), it's hard to deny that Tebow has been good for the Broncos in so many ways.

The obvious signs are in the stands and the standings. The Broncos have risen from a 1-4 team to first place in the AFC West, and if Tebowmania makes the NFL Playoffs, then all bets are off as to what can happen and how big the fan frenzy would be. That said, he's also been good for business. Very good. Albert Breer writes:

Here's how ridiculous it's gotten: The wife of Broncos president Joe Ellis wanted a Tebow jersey, and couldn't find one, despite having some pretty good connections at Dove Valley. As Ellis himself puts it, "It's a tough one to find."

And then, of course, earlier this week, there was the mudwrestling between CBS and NBC over the Patriots-Broncos game on Dec. 18, something that was pretty unimaginable a year ago when the team was playing out the string with an interim coach and Ellis was trying to help find direction for a franchise that had lost its way. "We'd have taken that result," he said.

"This place is on fire for Sunday," Ellis continued from his office on Thursday night. "We track the sales of our tickets on the secondary market, on the Internet -- eBay, StubHub, Ticketmaster, Razorgator. We track all of it. And this week, there are a very limited number of tickets available for purchase. And the reason, we think, is all the season-ticket holders are showing on Sunday. They're all in. That tells me that on Sunday, Sports Authority Field is gonna be electric and alive."

It's not just in Denver, either. The team's television ratings are up 18-20 percent from this point last year, and while the Broncos have a sellout streak that stretches back to 1970 officially, they have seen a boost in premium seating and suite sales. And while Ellis wants to spread the credit, he's well aware of the buzz the guy who wears No. 15 is generating.

This all leads to a very important point for every team to consider when watching the Broncos and their rise in several categories. Kansas is learning this (and will continue to do so) with their hiring of Charlie Weis as the new Jayhawks head coach. It's something that the Kansas City Chiefs need to put into practice for the sake of their own quarterback quandary.

If the Chiefs announce that Matt Cassel is coming back next year as the starter with Tyler Palko and Stanzi backing him up, they're missing out on the chance to generate some real numbers -- not just wins on the field (although that is to be debated, I'm sure) but the chance to generate some other numbers off of the field (not to be debated). The reason a fan base wants Scott Pioli to reach out and grab the next great quarterback of the future isn't just a random hope for greatness but a chance to get excited again. And that sells even if the product on the field isn't that pretty to watch at first.

Follow @sbnkansascity on Twitter, and Like SB Nation Kansas City on Facebook.

jjgold

Playoffs and he is a legend

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I'd do almost anything for a Tebow jersey. My team is the Saints, maybe I can get a Saints Tebow jersey. That would be neat.