Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Obama's lawyer ADMITS he put out a FAKE BC !!!!!!!!!

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill,admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery andmade the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence toconfirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, sheargued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/...amage-control/

http://puzo1.blogspot.com/

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

did not realize both parents had to be american citizens

that being the case he is not eligible irrespective of veracity of BC, as his father was never an american citizen

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

yet not on facebook or twitter, so means nothing to me

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys just wont let that bc thing die will you.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 04-14-12 at 08:18 PM. Reason: used the Lords name in vain :(

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Solid sources. Teaparty websites, FTW!

A FAUX NEWS link is more acceptable.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Nice web sites

Threads like this are great because they make it easier to figure out who the dumbasses are

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    did not realize both parents had to be american citizens

that being the case he is not eligible irrespective of veracity of BC, as his father was never an american citizen
    The constitution never defines a natural-born-citizen, but basically, any child legally born in this country is considered naturally born. Obama claims to have been born in Hawai'i, and therefore does not require both parents be citizens.

Where it gets confused, is when you are deemed a natural-born-citizen, even though you weren't born in the jurisdiction of this country. In that case, both parents have to be U.S. citizens - but once again, that only applies to those who are not born within the Jurisdiction of the U.S.

Obama, based on all relevant information (not conspiracy theorists purported facts) was born in Hawai'i, which is in the Jurisdiction of the U.S., and even more to the point, was born to a U.S. citizen. As a result, he is naturally born.

This is fukkin' stupid anyway - the teabaggers need to stop grasping at straws if they ever want a viable existence in this country.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Tea Party Tribune?? Really??

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Stupid rule anyway. He is not any less American. He is not any less capable to be president. I don't like how he claims to be a Christian and then supports gay marriage/abortion though. He really bastardizes Christianity. I am not really religious myself, more of a reflection on his character. Don't get me started on his atrocious fiscal policy. He is burying this country to look good. Now he wants to tax the wealthy more. Says it will be fair for poor people. These people have the same right to earn capital gains, they just don't. So he wants to hit the wealthy in the pocket-book. Every wealthy person expatriates. The stock market crashes. We end up in great depression II with all the wealthy investing their money abroad. Maybe we can just print more money... oh wait we can't. Your money will be worth nothing. Maybe you can burn it in a trash can under a bridge. I hope people feel good after three Obama years of quantitative easing. Now he is telling women they deserve more, vote for me. He tells the Supreme Court to do what he wants. What joke puppet president. He will say anything.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Stupid rule anyway. He is not any less American. He is not any less capable to be president. I don't like how he claims to be a Christian and then supports gay marriage/abortion though. He really bastardizes Christianity. I am not really religious myself, more of a reflection on his character. Don't get me started on his atrocious fiscal policy. He is burying this country to look good. Now he wants to tax the wealthy more. Says it will be fair for poor people. These people have the same right to earn capital gains, they just don't. So he wants to hit the wealthy in the pocket-book. Every wealthy person expatriates. The stock market crashes. We end up in great depression II with all the wealthy investing their money abroad. Maybe we can just print more money... oh wait we can't. Your money will be worth nothing. Maybe you can burn it in a trash can under a bridge. I hope people feel good after three Obama years of quantitative easing. Now he is telling women they deserve more, vote for me. He tells the Supreme Court to do what he wants. What joke puppet president. He will say anything.
    As much as I agree with the sentiment, I disagree with the argument. People wont just start throwing their money overseas. The european countries offer even more taxes, China and most asian countries don't offer near the type of legal protection. There is a huge advantage to investing in this country, laws being among the tops.

The rich won't get hurt if you raise the taxes, they will get hurt if you close the loopholes. You want to see the 1% start their own riot, close the loopholes, and actually make them pay taxes.

The high-middle class is basically the one affected by the higher tax rates. The ones not rich enough to write their own check, and not poor enough to avoid capital gains. They aren't going anywhere either.

And come December 31st, the bush tax cuts will be extended. I don't see a huge reworking of the Tax code. Although, you never know when you have a lame duck beginning his new term.