TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

The over was such bullshit. Rigged to the max. The last 3 possessions houston had...miss did a lame ass shoulder tackle and missed. The time out on the completed pass and the lame as excuse of a tackle on the short pass for 5 yards the dude was carried. Push him out. Yes i had it on the under.

oh and lets run in an int when we're up 21 with 2 minutes left.

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skers11 View Post
    im up 2gs for the year. lost 55 on under. Check me out in beat the prick. Look at the standings and look all the way towards top.

Go Georgia!
    you should be pro, you will get f all at the end....it sucks, i'm thereto till this weekend

rynop123
    rynop123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Should of been over the whole time...Scored 28 pts in the 3rd quarter and both teams had turnovers inside the 5. Although, i am considering this lucky and didn't deserve to win I will take it. Bet everything i won one the first half of the lsu game over first half....GL to all

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by slapster33 View Post
    you should be pro, you will get f all at the end....it sucks, i'm thereto till this weekend
    i already know im not getting paid anything, just preventing any of these idiots from cashing

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by rynop123 View Post
    Should of been over the whole time...Scored 28 pts in the 3rd quarter and both teams had turnovers inside the 5. Although, i am considering this lucky and didn't deserve to win I will take it. Bet everything i won one the first half of the lsu game over first half....GL to all
    7-0 after 1 quarter, so no sir

First ... 5678