Mr. Phuk Hoff
    Mr. Phuk Hoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

RepubliKKKan's....as stupid as they get.

They get their information from the most moronic person on the planet...Bill O'Reilly....and they think its gospel. Might as well consult George Bush drunk and you get the same idiotic results. Obama has done more in 3 years than the republican party has in the last 20 years. Obama is the guy who wants to legalize gambling...and online poker. Bush is the one who banned it and made it illegal. How stupid are gamblers that are republicans?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Though I somewhat agree that the Fox news network is a sham....

You will soon be called out for being a ghost though so this thread will get flamed to hell if it gets any attention at all.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phuk Hoff View Post
    Obama is the guy who wants to legalize gambling...and online poker. Bush is the one who banned it and made it illegal. How stupid are gamblers that are republicans?
    so why hasn't he? He had 2 years with complete control of the house and senate and almost 3 years in total as Chief. Still nothing. Can't wait for your answer.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Can't wait for your answer.

the OP is an idiot - The democrat party is historically the party of the KKK - he is too stupid/lazy to know history

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

P.F. - Guess he forgot the celebrated Dem leader Robert Byrd who a longtime member of the KKK and even said the infamous N word on 60 minutes and it rolled off his tongue as if its used daiky....but that's ok because he's got a D in front if his name so he "really didn't mean it" ....gotta love that mindset.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm guessing if mods do an IP check mr phuk is a ghost of a familiar absent minded poster judging by his thoughts and signup date.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7304

Great commentary. Did you come up with this all on your own?

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

P.F. - Guess he forgot the celebrated Dem leader Robert Byrd who a longtime member of the KKK and even said the infamous N word on 60 minutes and it rolled off his tongue as if its used daiky....but that's ok because he's got a D in front if his name so he "really didn't mean it" ....gotta love that mindset.
    Big liberal dem here using the N WORD:

Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante, ...referred to African Americans by a racial slur at a Black History Month speech, a word he characterized as a "slip" and said he regretted.

Many of the black labor activists who heard Bustamante use the word walked out of the speech Friday night in Emeryville and were still angry yesterday, saying an apology the lieutenant governor issued at the end of his talk wasn't enough.

"I was appalled he would even say it as a slip," said Gwendalyn Bello, who attended the event. "You don't make a slip like that unless it is something you say normally. It simply shouldn't have been said. In any context, it shouldn't have been said."

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I like Bill O'Reilly.

Don't agree with all of his positions, but absolutely the vast majority of them.

Guys got a brilliant mind. Try and debate that son of a bitch...and you get buried.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I like Bill O'Reilly.

Don't agree with all of his positions, but absolutely the vast majority of them.

Guys got a brilliant mind. Try and debate that son of a bitch...and you get buried.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I like Bill O'Reilly.

a brilliant mind... Oreilly is a schmuck. Whoever listens to these personalities are braindead and believe everything they say.... Just ask Dwight.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    a brilliant mind... Oreilly is a schmuck. Whoever listens to these personalities are braindead and believe everything they say.... Just ask Dwight.
    go back to reading your Steroids Weekly magazine my living brain donor friend

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Without conservative Christian people...

There would be no America...

There would be no computers...

There would be no Internet...

You Fukkin losers would still be running around in tribes killing eachother with a life expectancy of about 48 years...

Go "occupy" a job losers...

Mr. Phuk Hoff
    Mr. Phuk Hoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, with out the degenates on here...you dont have a house in Jersy...you dont have a site to suck money off the unemployed republicans with a sickness. I gotta shot pucks in a net with Santoro in Canada and think about this.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bill and I don't listen to criticism from morons.

Sorry Queenie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

this post, is the exact problem with america these days.

all any-one wants to do is bash each other and use quotes out of context, or use a phrase in which the person did not mean in that context.
    they just care about their own re-election and their point to get across, not about compromise or the better of the country.

people hated each other just as much in the 90s, when Clinton was president, but the republicans got shit done with the democrats.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

go back to reading your Steroids Weekly magazine my living brain donor friend
    Damn my dick got hard again.. I guess bitches that have the testosterone output of a 11 year old girl hate genetically gifted men.. No wonder you hate blacks..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Bill and I don't listen to criticism from morons.

Sorry Queenie.
    Relax opie.. I don't want to kick your silver spoon ass..

DwightShrute

Damn my dick got hard again.. I guess bitches that have the testosterone output of a 11 year old girl hate genetically gifted men.. No wonder you hate blacks..
    you have nothing to do but make false accusations and personal attacks. What a sad life.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

you have nothing to do but make false accusations and personal attacks. What a sad life.
    are you a dumbfukk?? You just accused me of steroids... Now you can't handle accusations.. Another repub hypocrite..

And I'm very happy.

DwightShrute

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

"DAMN MY DICK GOT HARD AGAIN" - Just what genetically gifted men go around saying all the time, LOL.

You are a liberal democrat so by that alone you are as DUMB AS A STUMP!!! You people don't posess the ability to financially support yourselves so all you can do is vote for every tax and spend liberal democrat you can find in hopes they tax the rich more and a few crumbs fall your way.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

happy thanksgiving to all.........dems/reps/libs/cons.........take a day off from bashing boys. now let's do football.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Obama wants to legalize gambling?
    GTFO

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by golfrulz View Post
    happy thanksgiving to all.........dems/reps/libs/cons.........take a day off from bashing boys. now let's do football.
    enjoy the holiday.. eat and drink to much and here's hoping you hit all your bets

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7304

Quote Originally Posted by golfrulz View Post
    You too man. Good luck if you bet.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    "DAMN MY DICK GOT HARD AGAIN" - Just what genetically gifted men go around saying all the time, LOL.

You are a liberal democrat so by that alone you are as DUMB AS A STUMP!!! You people don't posess the ability to financially support yourselves so all you can do is vote for every tax and spend liberal democrat you can find in hopes they tax the rich more and a few crumbs fall your way.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!
    Old man, stop it already... At least stop posting like your mad and ready to kick some ass..... Calm down.... You're a pussy.

And my dick does get hard when kids accuse me of steroids, because I'm a 100% natural...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Fight amongst yourselves. Be good little consumers. Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.

Rich Republicans and Democrats get together and eat at the same restaurants, fuk the same high priced call girls, hang out at the same country clubs, trade inside information....and laugh at the sheep.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phuk Hoff View Post
    JJ, with out the degenates on here...you dont have a house in Jersy...you dont have a site to suck money off the unemployed republicans with a sickness. I gotta shot pucks in a net with Santoro in Canada and think about this.

Before you insult the intelligence of others, you may want to learn to spell and piece together a proper sentence.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Mayan, if you're so genetically gifted then why aren't you cashing in on the big bucks and playing one of the major sports?

I guess you're just NOT good enough, LOL!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Rocky, is it any surprise that someone who goes by the name Mr. Phuk Hoff is a democrat and a loyal Obama supporter? ALL LIBERAL DEMOCRATS are trash.