InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Memphis -4

The two teams that I think are on the cusp of breaking into the top group of teams in the country this year are Memphis and Alabama. I'm a big fan of Pastner and Memphis is a young team but most of the team is returning and should continue to get better and better. After Duke's scare against Belmont on Friday, there's no doubt Pastner has his guys prepared for Belmont. Memphis's athleticism should be too much for Belmont. I see an 8-10 pt win for Memphis. If there's one downside to this game, Memphis is headed to Maui after the game and had Belmont not scared Duke I'd stay away from this one but it did and I like it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Let's keep it going!

I'm looking at Kentucky on a neutral floor tonight. Not sure if Kansas has the weapons now that the Morris twins are gone. I see them sliding towards the bottom of the top 20 for most of the season best case scenario.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

UK -6 and gators +10 have been added

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

So today went well

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Was on Kentucky and Florida as well, should have played Memphis.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job being selective..im up like 3 grand on the day but i bet like a zillion games today..pretty draining mentally.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    good job being selective..im up like 3 grand on the day but i bet like a zillion games today..pretty draining mentally.
    I threw the gators in late Thinking it was too many...but that was just a matter of running out of time

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should take a good look at 1st half unders thats where i won the most of my bets today..i think like 70% of these games are going under early.