MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

lock........inside info

pitt o41.5

pro i know has this game both teams scoring mid-twenties

MichaelWaters

u ppl are crazy to ignore this thread. im giving out a pros pick for FREE. not only a pick but he is going really big on it. i.e. he knows something about the referee crew, gameplans ect

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

people on this site have been burned over and over again by inside info threads so most people have learned to ignore them

thanks for sharing

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

This guy is such a hamburger.

You don't know shit.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    u ppl are crazy to ignore this thread. im giving out a pros pick for FREE. not only a pick but he is going really big on it. i.e. he knows something about the referee crew, gameplans ect
    knows something about the gameplans???

like Harbaugh and Tomlin make it a point to share their gameplans with every tout/pro/gambler???

Jeezzzuuusss, are you fvcking serious????

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    This guy is such a hamburger.

You don't know shit.
    yes i do know sh1t. watch this go down

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

we are crazy to click on this shit thread, rofl shame on me.
    At least we get to see your gay avatar, eew

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    knows something about the gameplans???

like Harbaugh and Tomlin make it a point to share their gameplans with every tout/pro/gambler???

Jeezzzuuusss, are you fvcking serious????
    yes im saying he has actual inside knowledge of how each defense will attack and how the offenses will adjust tonight. its not like these teams dont play 3 times a year. guy knows what he is doing he doesnt even play poker, he rents a $1,700/month home, leases a passat and pays all his bills solely on sports gambling

Doc JS

yes im saying he has actual inside knowledge of how each defense will attack and how the offenses will adjust tonight. its not like these teams dont play 3 times a year. guy knows what he is doing he doesnt even play poker, he rents a $1,700/month home, leases a passat and pays all his bills solely on sports gambling
    then he doesn't have their "gameplans"...

he has their "tendencies"... same as Vegas...and it's already been included in the line/totals.

now, the play may hit...but your friend doesn't have any "inside information"...he just doesnt'.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since he rents and leases it tells me all I need to know

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Hahahaahaa... really wouldn't be a surprise if it went over but come on .. inside info.. I know steelers tendencys I watch them everygame... does that mean I have inside infor

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

the best part is i bet the pro just told the guy he thinks both teams will score high, and didn't actually say it was a lock. yet the poster turns around and makes a lock thread about it.

ebbearsfb1

Hahahaahaa... really wouldn't be a surprise if it went over but come on .. inside info.. I know steelers tendencys I watch them everygame... does that mean I have inside info? Ill believe someone has inside info when they come on here and say. A player is gonna fake an injury and does... or when a 30 point dog is gonna win outright and does

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

This guy told walters he has inside info and walters blew him

MichaelWaters

then he doesn't have their "gameplans"...

he has their "tendencies"... same as Vegas...and it's already been included in the line/totals.

now, the play may hit...but your friend doesn't have any "inside information"...he just doesnt'.
    his main point he told me is this game will not be a slugfest. with pitt hampered on defense and their offense doing well recently it will be a game where both offenses move the ball nicely. the crew that is doing the game is 7-1 in overs on mon/sun night games the past 3 yrs. in those games they have called 1.8 times the NFL average of pass-int penalties. thats almost twice as much. he caps this games total at 49.5 and says vegas would have set it at 46 but the public always thinks pitt-bal is a slugfest type game

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

That's not inside info.

ebbearsfb1

Actually lean over also... the last 2 games went over 41... don't think ravens d can stop pitts wide outs... is ngata playing?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    This guy told walters he has inside info and walters blew him

Common guy

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

It amazes me how people will post something without thinking, 'hey, by posting this am I gonna get my sh!t lit up and get called out for being a toolbag?' Take your 'inside' info from your buddy who rents his house and leases his badazz VW elsewhere.

Doc JS

his main point he told me is this game will not be a slugfest. with pitt hampered on defense and their offense doing well recently it will be a game where both offenses move the ball nicely. the crew that is doing the game is 7-1 in overs on mon/sun night games the past 3 yrs. in those games they have called 1.8 times the NFL average of pass-int penalties. thats almost twice as much. he caps this games total at 49.5 and says vegas would have set it at 46 but the public always thinks pitt-bal is a slugfest type game
    so exactly what part of anything you've posted above falls into the category of "inside information"????

Answer: NONE OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said, the play may hit, but your friend has no knowledge of the gameplans...he has no inside information.

I'm not on the game...so GL with your play.

MichaelWaters

so exactly what part of anything you've posted above falls into the category of "inside information"????

Answer: NONE OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said, the play may hit, but your friend has no knowledge of the gameplans...he has no inside information.

I'm not on the game...so GL with your play.
    inside info is how you define it. i say trends 99% of the public doesnt know about like the ref crew tonight is inside info. search all of sbr and you wont find those stats he gave me. why? cause they are stats only the pros dig up, give to each other and occasionally give to their friends. btw this guy used to post here at sbr and said he left cause its a loser-bettors forum

Doc JS

inside info is how you define it. i say trends 99% of the public doesnt know about like the ref crew tonight is inside info. search all of sbr and you wont find those stats he gave me. why? cause they are stats only the pros dig up, give to each other and occasionally give to their friends. btw this guy used to post here at sbr and said he left cause its a loser-bettors forum
    no it's not. inside information is information that Vegas doesn't have figured into the lines. That's what inside information is. And you haven't included anything here that Vegas doesn't have access to and has already figured into the lines.

So, in summary...your guy does not have access to the "gameplans" and he does not have "inside information".

Your guy capped the game and has a play. That's all. And for you to overhype it here is a diservice to the newbies here who may not know better.

Now, as I've said in several posts, I don't have a dog in this fight. GL with your play.

And OBTW, there are no locks...
    Last edited by Doc JS; 11-06-11 at 07:46 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Big 1Q.

Stick to trolling threads.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Both teams moving the ball pretty efficiently so far, not alot of points to show but hopefully later in the game.

stocklemon
    stocklemon's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Balti got robbed of a td in the 1st.

Then Cundiff misses a easy 40 yarder.

Shoulda been 10 in the 1st qtr.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Passat? Damn this guy is baller. Keep on trolling.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

inside info? Inside of your azz! Another worthless thread at sbr. Throw it in the garbage with the rest.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

For as much trolling as this guy does, he'd better hope this hits.

dogs1972
    dogs1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I swear some of these pricks work for the books.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dogs1972 View Post
    I swear some of these pricks work for the books.
    I don't know about this troll but your right, many of them do!

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

That over is looking like a lock now. Haha. You suck at life.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol lockkkkkkkkk

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur guy sucks

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Still not out of it.

123 Last