brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Shari 6 pages now. Another 16 when dynamite finds this thread

everything Dynamite says is exactly right and you know it

Lakerboy doesn't even handicap - he just looks for the biggest ugliest most unplayable underdog and plays it

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Lakerboy doesn't even handicap - he just looks for the biggest ugliest most unplayable underdog and plays it

still can't respond to the fact you bump threads to laugh at people yet you completely ignore your losing threads.

You are still the laughing stock of the forum...unsure why you still post here.

ugly underdogs like the Bears were?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

dynamite140: See, fakerboys whole gimmick is that he plays ugly dogs so if they win, he can be praised (but if they lose, its no big deal because they're supposed to lose) The difference now is that the rest of the forum has caught on to his silly gimmick, so he still gets bashed everytime he posts these ugly dogs that lose

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fakerboy don't give a fuk the guy has an unlimited supply of air to reload with.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

so are we bashing all the people who like Brahma or all the people who picked curtis painter?

If you bet Colts, then you probably bet for the Broncos too, thanks for the money. I need to be a bookie...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Fakerboy don't give a fuk the guy has an unlimited supply of air to reload with.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

It's well deserved because the rest of the forum has figured out Fakerboy's gimmick

It used to be the opposite - 10 pages for his wins and 2 pages for his losses (which were usually a lot more than the wins) - but people are tired of his attention whoring ways

And it's not that we're bashing him for being a mediocre handicapper (there's nothing wrong with a guy who tries but doesn't succeed), people bash him because he posts nothing but anti public ugly dogs in hopes of being called a great 'capper if they win (and he thinks there's no risk because people won't care if he loses cause "the ugly dog is supposed to lose")
    Cool, if you think you figured out his gimmick then fine. 99% of the people in PT think they've figured out your gimmick: Watch ESPN, take chalky faves and when the inevitable streaks happen when a bunch of faves hit, you prance around and start asking about how much you can win from books until they limit you, etc. When you start to get buried with your plays because things settle down and linesmakers know that whatever they hang the line at people like you will still take it (or even worse the -300 ML), you're like Casper in your threads. Sometimes you even jet from the forum altogether.

You don't like when people troll you, yet look at how you act to this same poster over and over. And he's not starting threads that you know are instant flameouts ie asking if you're gay if you like muscular chicks. If you're so concerned about his plays, follow the advice many of us have given you: Start a spreadsheet. Track your plays. Prove that your method is better. You refuse to do that though because you know you suck as bad as the rest of us who are just trying to figure this whole thing out, discuss games, hopefully make a bit of cash and have a good time. Much easier to bash after the fact. At least he's trying dude. And he mans up to it when he loses. Do the same and maybe you'll finally warrant a place in the discussion.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

still can't respond to the fact you bump threads to laugh at people yet you completely ignore your losing threads.

You are still the laughing stock of the forum...unsure why you still post here.

ugly underdogs like the Bears were?

Be a man Brah and respond instead of ignoring.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Arent you the clown who has made like 20 threads stating you will never post in Players Talk, don't laugh at my posts you spineless flub you cant even keep your word.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Cool, if you think you figured out his gimmick then fine. 99% of the people in PT think they've figured out your gimmick: Watch ESPN, take chalky faves and when the inevitable streaks happen when a bunch of faves hit, you prance around and start asking about how much you can win from books until they limit you, etc. When you start to get buried with your plays because things settle down and linesmakers know that whatever they hang the line at people like you will still take it (or even worse the -300 ML), you're like Casper in your threads. Sometimes you even jet from the forum altogether.

my last 12 plays

OKst/KSU Over
    Stanford/USC Over
    LSU + 4.5
    Jaguars TT Under against Baltimore
    OK st/Baylor Over
    Washington - 3.5
    6 NFL teasers

where are the so called chalky faves that I'm playing???

I have played maybe 3 plays that were above - 120 since the start of the football season (games where I just wanted some action and wasn't sure what side to play). Considering the fact that I've played several teasers that were around +200 or higher, I'd say that my avg play is no higher than - 110

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

my last 12 plays

OKst/KSU Over
    Stanford/USC Over
    LSU + 4.5
    OK st/Baylor Over
    Washington - 3.5
    6 NFL teasers

I have played maybe 3 plays that were above - 120 since the start of the football season (games where I just wanted some action and wasn't sure what side to play). Considering the fact that I've played several teasers that were around +200 or higher, I'd say that my avg play is no higher than - 110
    The point is I have no clue what your plays are. And I'm paid to go into every damn thread that I can. You post random stuff everywhere. You have a "my plays" thread... silent. You ask for opinions, talk about teasers, etc... Where are your plays before the game? Where is your "I'm putting $50 on whatever" or whatever you're betting threads. And it's not like you have to post plays in order to hang out on SBR. Many people on here don't. But most of them also don't go into a thread and start trashing someone when they've lost. You like dynamite's style? Go talk about games with him. Oh wait, you won't be able to because he spends his time writing diatribes on posters yet doesn't put himself out there. Sweet.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

my last 12 plays

OKst/KSU Over
    Stanford/USC Over
    LSU + 4.5
    OK st/Baylor Over
    Washington - 3.5
    6 NFL teasers

You make posts like this all the time, then someone checks your history and points out several losers you left out.

odds that there are other plays (losers) he's posted besides the ones here

Yes -10000

No +7500

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You make posts like this all the time, then someone checks your history and points out several losers you left out. odds that there are other plays (losers) he's posted besides the ones here Yes -10000 No +7500

dude I don't care if you think I'm a good capper or not - I'm only here now for entertainment purposes

the point remains that fakerboy is a fraud

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

dude I don't care if you think I'm a good capper or not - I'm only here now for entertainment purposes

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

And what exactly do you think of yourself?

In my 3 plus years here, you are without a doubt the biggest douchebage/loser/wannabe this forum has ever seen. You are a pathetic figure, who craves attention. You create multiple threads all in desperate need for a collective SBR pat on the back.

It's beyond the pale. You need serious help.

You are attached to Lakerboy's nutsack. I am somewhat surprised you are able to type with your nose up his ass so deep, how do you manage to see the keyboard?

You could end all of this---by simply doing the easy thing. Keep a fuckin spreadsheet, or try one fukin thread with all your picks in it. You don't want that fight because you know it won't end well. Just like the college football thread you started 3 weeks ago that you ran from when you went 1-7.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    so are we bashing all the people who like Brahma or all the people who picked curtis painter?

If you bet Colts, then you probably bet for the Broncos too, thanks for the money. I need to be a bookie...
    Jokes on u.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I'm not trying to pile on, but from looking at Lakerboy's spreadsheet it looks like he lost at least $1600 today. Ouch.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Jokes on u.
    Yeh, had I not said it, then Raiders would've covered!

Coach Jake
    Winning

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    And what exactly do you think of yourself? You create multiple threads all in desperate need for a collective SBR pat on the back.
    I stopped listening to Brahma when he said Colorado would backdoor Stanford, but ya'll are acting like kids. Martin, you've posted 7,000 times, and you haven't learned what a waste of time this crap is? There's enough threads made just for hating Brahma for this crap, and Martin you've averaged 6 posts a day since 2008, so you should know.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    best post in the thread

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Lakerboy should stick with non NFL plays.

He makes good plays on college football and baseball.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

LB - whats your pick for tonight?

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

classic....

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If the Colts were the 'sharp' play, I'd rather be a square.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The conditions of the Falcons traveling to the Colts is similar to them traveling to the Lions. Indoor turf stadium. The outcome of this game should prove or disprove this.
    This game proved my statement. The Colts are a much worst team than the Lions. The Falcons beat the Lions this season.

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

im new around here so i cant really bash anyone. i only signed up last year... my problem with lakerboy is that his picks get blown out more then anyone elses on the forum and you would think that if someone is a good capper that they would only get blown out maybe 1 in 15 picks. to me its just seems like he gets blown out at a muvh higher pct then that... boston college blown out, colts blown out, chargers cant say blown out, but they were down 21 pts in the 4th qtr and were very lucky to have a shot to tie in the end. 2 out of the last 3 plays i saw him play were teams who got murdered and the games were not close. Anyway, come on lakerboy man, step your game up bro!
    Last edited by rb3b3; 11-06-11 at 10:01 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I know its +6.5 now but i took it a +7 and i even got some in on the ML at +281. Terrible spot for the road inept Falcons. The fact the spread opened at +7 tells you all you need to know. There are tons of trends ( something i dont normally believe in) that favor the colts. The Falcons are in for a tough afternoon.

I should cash on this one and then i might hammer the Pats at 4pm. ( Might). Already have lots at stake in the NFL (especially on SD).
    I tried to talk you out of week 1... now you come back this week and bet them again? 0-8... clearly worst quarterback play in the league w/out Peyton... you are a MORON (sometimes, and its very weird)

Glad I wasn't on the forum all day or in the morning, I would have tried to talk you out of betting Indy to no avail and wasted my time.

Just watch, LB will bet Indy ML vs Jags next week.
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 11-06-11 at 10:09 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Playboy, you can't cancel a bet but you can buy yourself out of it and just pay the juice... which might be much cheaper then losing the bet...

Anyway, I'm ONLY on ATL with all my funny loving teasers that I'd hope will cash.

I got ATL -1.5 at worst
    Over 33.5 & Under 51.5

Hopefully all hit! PLEASE!
    Now this MAN knew how to play the game. Colts games all year besides that Saints run up have been hitting just over or just under 40 total points all season long.

to everyone that keeps trying to bet the Colts spread to look smart one of these weekends...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't bet bad teams
    Lesson learned

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Will never bet on the colts again this season
    lol you will bet them vs the JAGS just watch