SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC/Colorado SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable Analysis

The SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable kicked off their look at Week 10 with the Friday night USC/Colorado game.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

[quote=SBRtv;12174247]The SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable kicked off their look at Week 10 with the Friday night USC/Colorado game.

For real Peter, Colorado +21.5 pound the hell out of it!!?? You say you've been looking online, and you didn't even look at the sbr college forums??? And when you say Colorado is "changing some things up in the lockeroom" you really mean in September they suspended 5 players for the year, for unknown reasons, at a DB position they were already crippled at? They certainly haven't changed their gameplan so idk what else that means.

And not even 1 mention of Colorado's Rodney Stewart....Colorado is crap, but if anyone on Colorado deserves credit it's Stewart. If Stewart is an unlikely 100% then the cover will be close, but if he's not then USC will be up 29-0 1st quarter, Oregon style.

No-one in their right mind would take Colorado unless they're taking free tickets. Peter where are the numbers bro? Even the middle dude didn't have any numbers....That last guy had all sorts, but you think at least the health of Colorado's Star RB would've been mentioned.

That said, looking forward to the next 3 minute, 3 fact, round table discussion. Hit me up next time you need some info, as bitter as I am I do like to help.
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-02-11 at 06:21 PM.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Peter's on the right side. It would help to be aware of the personnel that CU may be getting back this week, but it's mostly about the situation.