Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Boys, i have the proof of the existence of GOD, and a pick for NFL

Boys, you know me by now that i don't just come in here to hear myself talk. 5 months ago, i had this once a year dream that a CFL game was very low scoring.. In my dream, there was hardly any scoring. I bet under 55.5. I posted the under here, and the game went under by 20 pts or so. My career dreams now are 11-0.. I have this power in my dreams that i see things that no one else sees. it's like GOD gives me these messages. When i dream something like this, it always comes true.. I just wish i can dream of having sex with Pamela Anderson, or winning the lottery..now that would be a nice dream..

But something dramatic happened to me this morning. Boys, i swear to you, i am not making this up.. 100% true. I live facing a very quiet street. maybe 15 cars a day pass by my street here. So as i was looking outside my window, i spoke to GOD, and i said, GOD, give me a message that you hear me.. if a blue car passes by me here in the next 20 seconds, then the Eagles cover on SUN. if not, then you are not telling me anything.. boys, 11 seconds after, a blue car comes flying down the road.. i was shaking..

So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, i asked GOD, i said GOD, if my door knocks in the next 3 minutes, then you are basically telling me for sure the Eagles cover on SUN and that you hear me. (btw, my door knocks unexpectedly maybe 2 times a month) boys, i swear to you, 1 min 20 secs after, i hear a knock.. i had never been so scared to answer the door. It was like GOD was on the other side.. but i still answered, shaking as hell, and it was 2 little russian girls selling some cookies.. so i just slammed the door on them and went back inside shaking.

Bottom line is boys, i do have the proof of the existence of GOD.. and I will say this.. go bet the eagles.. i am pounding it.. GOD has spoken to me boys, and he's told me the Eagles.. So if you want to follow me, go ahead, but i am not to get blamed if it loses. I am confident that GOD has spoken to me and that he really does exist. When the eagles cover this sunday, you will all be assured there really is a GOD..

Thanks again GOD for the pick.. boys, it's not too often GOD talks to me.. and i am taking full of advantage of this. Boys, i am so shaking right now, that i will be leaving soon to go to church and light a candle, then talk to Father Bertoldi of St Monica's Parish here at the local church here and tell him all about this. I know Father Bertoldi used to love to gamble on sports, so maybe he will ride the bet with me after i tell him GOD gave me the sign to bet the EAGLES.. I know Father Bertoldi once told me he's a big parlay guy, he loves to bet parlays, so i don't know what he'll do here.

GO eagles GO.

Thanks again, GOD.. Amen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nicky I am all over Arizona and action points. This game will not be close.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

[quote=Nicky Santoro;1409109]
    Boys, i swear to you, i am not making this up.. 100% true.

under/over on how many times Nicky has said this statement in his posts at all forum's combined?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ likes the Cards and Nicky likes the Eagles. You really can't make up this stuff.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky Santoro

JJ, change it fast.. how can you go against GOD.. he's GOD for christ sakes.. you going to believe in your pick, or GOD's pick?? change it now jj.. go change it.. you are crazy..

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

makes my Eagles pick fell that much greater..thanks Nicky

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky I am all over Arizona and action points. This game will not be close.
    JJ..by the looks of your spreadsheet..YOU CANT PICK A FUKKN BOOGER

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

nicky the ''game is over''

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nicky I bet my own stuff, say I bet Eagles and it was a lock and won , I would feel sooooooooooo bad because it was not my pick and probably would burn the money outside instead of using it..

Gunzer I like this game very much, more than any other playoff game in the last 3 years.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky I bet my own stuff, say I bet Eagles and it was a lock and won , I would feel sooooooooooo bad because it was not my pick and probably would burn the money outside instead of using it..

Gunzer I like this game very much, more than any other playoff game in the last 3 years.
    Why JJ...enlighten us. Let us know why is it that you like Arizona??

Nicky Santoro

i just realized why jj doenst care about GOD's pick.. it just dawned on me right now.

He's a FREAKIN JEW.. he don't believe in GOD>.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i just realized why jj doenst care about GOD's pick.. it just dawned on me right now.

Jew's believe in God Nicky c'mon

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro
    it's not too often GOD talks to me..
    God is always speaking to us. We just need to take a moment to listen.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

What if God is angry at you right now Nicky and is teaching you a lesson? Maybe the real winner is the cards.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Nicky, hope you're (God) is right, I took the Eagles at -3 (-120) when the line came out.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    Nicky, hope you're (God) is right, I took the Eagles at -3 (-120) when the line came out.
    i'm a religious guy and i believe in GOD, so dont worry, bester.. we'll be ok.. unless.......................what picantel just said and GOD is out to get me.. :
    please GOD, don't do this to me.. you know i've always loved you and went to church............ when i was a kid at least...

AMEN

Boys, off to church right now to light a candle and go talk to Father Bertoldi.. He's going to love this news that i spoke to GOD. i don't even think Father Bertoldi ever got to speak to GOD like me today..

take care boys. i'm outta here.. see you all in 3 to 4 hrs.. off to church now and then do some groceries to stock up till the end of the weekend so i can gamble all weekend and watch GOD's pick of the Eagles beating the Cards.

see you later boys.. have a good one.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

so does he approve of sports betting? Always wondered

gordon gekko
    gordon gekko's Avatar Become A Pro!

In God/Nicky we trust, take Philly.

MoneyMike
    MoneyMike's Avatar Become A Pro!

isn't gambling a sin?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

This is great I just need Eagles SU and they are a lock ATS

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Nicky doesn't like to make picks because he'd feel bad if it lost any of you money. Yet, he'll make a pick into the tightest lines of the year in the hardest sport to beat ATS. Funny. This guy's a clown.

rm18
    Update your status

postseason NFL seems easier to beat for some reason though

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Yeah? Did you have these four teams the whole way? I don't know many that did.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Yeah? Did you have these four teams the whole way? I don't know many that did.

I would say that I expected Tennessee and Carolina to win SU, but have not lost ATS yet. Only played 4 games though.

Nicky Santoro

I didn't make this pick. it came from the heavens above. GOD spoke to me this morning and told me Eagles. I trust this pick. i am going big on this game..

I'd rather have GOD tell me the Eagles than some tout or some guy who thinks he knows NFL. Oh Lord, if i win this game, i promise to go to church every sunday for 6 months.....

Lets Go Eagles

Thank You, GOD.

Amen.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Satan told me to take AZ and the points...satan loves gambling.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky I am on Eagles

God Bless

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

bookies are rooting for hte eagles because they don't want to get fvcked with the cardinals future from way back

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post

It is Jesus we do not believe in, not God.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hey Nicky how much are you betting on your unprecedented "God" pick ? Please do tell and don't pussy out ........................

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Hey Nicky how much are you betting on your unprecedented "God" pick ? Please do tell and don't pussy out ........................
    i believe in GOD and i believe there's a reason why that door knocked and that blue car drove by today. he talked to me today and i heard him..

i will be betting 3x my usual bet amount on this game. i don't like to mention figures, but it will be a pretty big bet cause i believe i heard GOD's voice today..

Thank You, GOD

Amen.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky

All of your haters just doubled their bets on Arizona Cardinals.

Good luck. If this loses, you will hear about this daily from the haters.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    Nicky

All of your haters just doubled their bets on Arizona Cardinals.

Good luck. If this loses, you will hear about this daily from the haters.

let them bet it. i have GOD on my side here.. This is GOD's pick, not mine. if they bash me, then they are hammering GOD.. and trust me, you do NOT want to get on GOD's bad side..

If they know what's right for them, they'll keep quiet, or something bad might happen to them.. but this bet will win cause GOD already told me this morning.

1234 Last