DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone else get a check from bodog that bounced?

I JUST GOT A CHECK A WEEK AGO, DEPOSITED AND NOW THAT CHECK BOUNCED! HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

wow, that's messed up

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

There was a processor that had an account closed and there has been a lot of wires and check issues as of late. Looks like Bodog might have used them as on of their processors as well.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

geez 5 dimes, now bo dog...im sure they will tell you its processor issues but thats fukked regardless....getting harder and harder to play off shore

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Pretty gay

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got a check from BetUs that bounced... man did that cause a lot of problems and headache

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

It's almost getting to the point where playing offshore isn't worth the hassle or the risk. It's not wise to keep substantial balances anymore which means it's not wise to deposit more than several hundred. You never know when your going to wake up and find the next processor or book as been closed and it's owners indicted. Or the owners just plain rob you....

Until such a time comes when the government allows adults to gamble....taxing and regulating the industry than the BS will continue. Regulating online gaming would open the doors to large brick and mortar reducing the risk of BS by over 95%.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    It's almost getting to the point where playing offshore isn't worth the hassle or the risk. It's not wise to keep substantial balances anymore which means it's not wise to deposit more than several hundred. You never know when your going to wake up and find the next processor or book as been closed and it's owners indicted. Or the owners just plain rob you....

Until such a time comes when the government allows adults to gamble....taxing and regulating the industry than the BS will continue. Regulating online gaming would open the doors to large brick and mortar reducing the risk of BS by over 95%.
    im actively planning my escape from this country. by 2018 for sure i will either be murdered by thugs or in another country. no offense to anyone just dont want to live like this

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wow...bounced check sucksss

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    It's almost getting to the point where playing offshore isn't worth the hassle or the risk. It's not wise to keep substantial balances anymore which means it's not wise to deposit more than several hundred. You never know when your going to wake up and find the next processor or book as been closed and it's owners indicted. Or the owners just plain rob you.... Until such a time comes when the government allows adults to gamble....taxing and regulating the industry than the BS will continue. Regulating online gaming would open the doors to large brick and mortar reducing the risk of BS by over 95%.
    Is that a late model R1 by chance in your avy?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DODGERBLUES24 View Post
    I JUST GOT A CHECK A WEEK AGO, DEPOSITED AND NOW THAT CHECK BOUNCED! HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?
    I know, its really frustrating- payouts within the US are an industry wide issue due to the US laws but I promise you that bodog.eu will get you your money. Did you try calling CS to let them know this happened? If you have any trouble with CS please send me a PM and I'll do what I can to help.

Thanks,
    Becky