Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Think the 'Over' is an Automatic Cash?

I look at these scores and see how you'd have to 'sweat blood' if you bet an 'under,' but everytime I add all of the games up, the overs and unders are closer than I think. Now before you're all ready to hang me, using the closing lines as a rough guide, I counted 6 overs and 6 unders in the NFL today. I counted 23 overs and 20 unders and a few ties in college football on Saturday. I could be off a few, and I did not count the Wednesday or Thursday college games. Last week I believe there were more unders than overs in NFL. Undoubtedly, on the televised nighttime games, especially, they do seem to go over. Add them all up over the weeks and see what you get.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

games have been lower scoring for the last 2 weeks.. there's only 2-3 more weeks of potential high scoring before weather becomes a factor in most games

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The defenses are starting to catch up to the offenses. There is more tape to watch and the DC's are able to start finding other teams/players schemes and tendencies more effectively.