anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I have the lock tonight based on an innovative method

Well boys I've figured it out. The way to win consistently is to fade the sport services that call you. Now on a daily basis I love fuckking with these guys but have never really put it to use to fade them. Today I went through my phone and called backed as many 702, fl, and ny numbers I could that I knew were giving out games. I got 3 guys That gave me plays. 2 liked fiu tonight and 1 liked ark St. So tonight I am going heavy on ark St. It is a lock!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Interesting concept. I bet two of the guys worked for the same company, that way at least one person at the company got it right and has a chance to up-sell.

I'm on Ark St as well...but for far different reasons. Goodluck.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on ark st too

Lets cash this

anthonydiamondLC

I feel very confident. One guy had to call me back to get "approval" from his manager to give me the game. Then another moron from something called Vegas insider called me and said take Florida for 2 dimes the under for 2 dimes and then to parlay it together for a dime. I barely could hold the excitement back when he solidfiec my play on ark St. These guys are the biggest idiots in the
    Game. Everyone should take ark tonight.

anthonydiamondLC

Alright so my innovative method worked Tuesday with ark st tonight I got 2 calls from guys all over Arizona. You know what that means boys. UCLA for the max please.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4979

Dammit