OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid trivia question, how many infractions does take to get banned from sbr forum?

Answer was the 3 but yet i have 4, very vague question, perhaps i was banned for a couple days, but it doesnt state for how long you are banned.

Why is there a question about forum policy anyways?

gayyyyyyyyyy

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

3 current ones get you restricted from the forum until the oldest one expires. Some guys have 30+ yet none are current.

SBR questions will pop up from time to time to give the non sports junkies/Googlers a chance to make some points too.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems like someone must of been a bad student getting into trouble,its like going to principals office

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

please stop asking us trivia about JJ .

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    3 current ones get you restricted from the forum until the oldest one expires. Some guys have 30+ yet none are current.

SBR questions will pop up from time to time to give the non sports junkies/Googlers a chance to make some points too.
    non-sports junkies?
    It is a sports betting forum, after all.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I got asked "what does Ricky Hatton do before a fight?"

I've never been in the room with him before a fight, how in the hell am I supposed to know that?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mine was who was the hockey player with the last name Trottier?

I wasn't born in the 70's let alone watch hockey in the 70's (or now for that matter)

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

NGates: it's Brian Trottier (that's an easy question--thought you knew more than that). I got the stupidest question about some irrelevant player that nobody would know (he rarely ever played)--God: I could create such better trivia questions and even if you weren't born in the 1970's or watched the Islanders, you should know Brian Trottier. Sorry dude, these questions were rotten.

Fix was in on my questions
    Last edited by will2survive; 10-14-11 at 09:47 AM.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari gave me an infraction once

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    NGates: it's Brian Trottier (that's an easy question--thought you knew more than that). I got the stupidest question about some irrelevant player that nobody would know (he rarely ever played)--God: I could create such better trivia questions and even if you weren't born in the 1970's or watched the Islanders, you should know Brian Trottier. Sorry dude, these questions were rotten. Fix was in on my questions

So someone who's never followed hockey, let alone know hockey from the 70's/80's should know who this guy is?

I couldn't name you more than 15 hockey players that play now. I could maybe get up to 20 if I could count retired players. That's how much I follow Hockey.

Yikes.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    So someone who's never followed hockey, let alone know hockey from the 70's/80's should know who this guy is?

I couldn't name you more than 15 hockey players that play now. I could maybe get up to 20 if I could count retired players. That's how much I follow Hockey.

Yikes.

Trottier was a member of a dynasty. These types of things are unforgettable. Terry Bradshaw played in the 1970's. Do you know who Bradshaw is ? Is the same kind of concept. You know who Reggie Jackson is? correct? If you do, then you should know Brian Trottier is . That question is like a freebie but I do understand that hockey isn't USA #1 Sport. In the 1970's, we didn't have cable tv and all that you would see on television is the Islanders (and all of their Stanley Cups). I never loved hockey but it made me aware of Trottier.

To me, that's like a number 2 question

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yes I know who Bradshaw is...I watch football.

All I know about Reggie Jackson is that he's black....I don't watch baseball, unless it's playoffs.

I can say that even growing up in Chicago with a decent blackhawks team back in the early/mid 90's, I still never watched any hockey. I couldn't name you 1 person from the Chicago hockey team back then.

I enjoy the usual sports that are on TV alot. Basketball/Football.

The oldest hockey player I remember is Wayne Gretzky...Maybe that bald guy Mark Messier?

I didn't even know the Islanders were ever good at hockey, so there is no way I'd ever know they were on TV. So by this info I have given you. It's fair to say, you are older than I am, since you remember seeing the Islanders on TV or you pay alot more attention to hockey than I do.
    Last edited by ngates815; 10-14-11 at 10:36 AM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I think taylor knows this one.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    Answer was the 3 but yet i have 4, very vague question, perhaps i was banned for a couple days, but it doesnt state for how long you are banned. Why is there a question about forum policy anyways? gayyyyyyyyyy
    this post just got you two current infractions....watch your step OUM

and brian trottier is a hall of famer...who gives a fuk if you don't know that sport...its trivia....you cant know every answer!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Mine was who was the hockey player with the last name Trottier?

I wasn't born in the 70's let alone watch hockey in the 70's (or now for that matter)
    Dude that was a softball....the guy was legendary for the Islanders

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha my question was where was this years SBR bash at?

I got it right then there was error so I got screwed. Was gonna go for 50 point. I got jew'd

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

YA, the Trottier question is a 10pointer all day long.....in fact Ive never had an easier question.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

i had an easy one for 10 points today which was howmany points do non pros get when the log in... i loled

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

I didn't get SBR Trivia today, I got regular trivia.

Was it one or the other or both?