High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

If you have subscribed to NHL Center ICE in the past, please help

Called Comcast and wanted to know which teams were blacked out in my area (I live in Salt Lake City). The guy was telling that no teams are blacked out and this does not seem accurate, as I have subscribed to MLB.tv and was unable to watch several sport teams. What's the deal?...I would like to see the Avalanche play and the only other team that's relatively close is Phoenix. Thanks for your help!

High3rEl3m3nt

Center Ice is not all that helpful either...though they confirm that the Comcast rep is ill-informed

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I have it here in Dallas, and never had a game blacked out.

Hey Higher.....are you an LDS?

True story here.......Brigham was my great-great-great-great grandfather. Honest to God. Now granted, he had about 20 wives.....so that waters it down a bit, but still 100% true!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

A local game may be blacked out but it should be on you local FoxSports channel if that is the case. At least that is how it was with Directv.

High3rEl3m3nt

No, not LDS....I don't have a problem with Mormons..in fact, they are some of the most patriotic people that I have ever met. You should see my neighborhood's streets on a national holiday. A flag waving in every front yard, boy scouts volunteering so they can earn their eagle scout badges, and neighbors helping neighbors...a great place to live if you are into the outdoors too.

High3rEl3m3nt

btw...thanks guys...PT to the rescue

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yeah I have it up here in Canada, and I'm pretty sure that guys full of it that told you there won't be any blackouts. It's simple how it works tho, if its on tv then you won't be able to watch it online - it'll be blacked out. If you check NHL.com on the "scores" part, I think they list which stations are broadcasting each game so you can know in advance

High3rEl3m3nt

I see...so do you subscribe to the NHL Center Ice Live?..which is the one that linked to your devices. I usually subscribe to MLB.tv's online deal and have linked it to the ps3, but it can be a little sketchy at times. Would rather shell out the extra bucks and have reliability.