Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Hopefully the next video isn't a guy in a Phillies Jersey Swan Diving off the Upper Deck

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

wow. cards 1-0. carp complete game. masta blasta final.

have a nice weekend john ryan.

cya this weekend nfl.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    You check the lineups during those 2 games?

yes. carpenter starting pitcher. cy young 2005. world series ring holder 2006.

did i miss something?

vividjohn45

yes. i know i played my ace on short rest, but my genuis was to have him full rest for a game 5 if necessary ( 2 games). cya at the nl championship.

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

Sorry all, I actually had more videos send, but had internet troubles inside the stadium. There was no wind at all which is rare at the stadium. Howard had a rough game to say the least. home plate umpire, where I was sitting, was having a rough go of things in the first inning, but then he and Halladay settled down once the strike zone was established. Cards got a run across and that was enough.

I do think that seeing Matt Holiday hit in BP showed that his hand is far better than the news indicates. he hit some rockets in BP. Struggled with timing in the game, but he now is a building force for Milwaukee to have to deal with. I will be preparing a NLCS article tomorrow and did deep into who will win and a detailed look at who to bet on in Game 1. My 5* locks here at SBR hit 67% in MLB, and I am on a 13-6 ATS run in the NFL. so join me at that thread. Everyone shares their ideas about the games and it has helped everyone become better game analyzers. i think you will like it.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post

yes. i know i played my ace on short rest, but my genuis was to have him full rest for a game 5 if necessary ( 2 games). cya at the nl championship.
    absolutely correct. he was always trying to get to this game 5. Phillies offense was inconsistent all season. If not for Ben Francisco's 3-run home run St. Louis closes this out in four.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

GOOOOO CARDS! Phils can pack it up!!!

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Sorry all, I actually had more videos send, but had internet troubles inside the stadium. There was no wind at all which is rare at the stadium. Howard had a rough game to say the least. home plate umpire, where I was sitting, was having a rough go of things in the first inning, but then he and Halladay settled down once the strike zone was established. Cards got a run across and that was enough.

I do think that seeing Matt Holiday hit in BP showed that his hand is far better than the news indicates. he hit some rockets in BP. Struggled with timing in the game, but he now is a building force for Milwaukee to have to deal with. I will be preparing a NLCS article tomorrow and did deep into who will win and a detailed look at who to bet on in Game 1. My 5* locks here at SBR hit 67% in MLB, and I am on a 13-6 ATS run in the NFL. so join me at that thread. Everyone shares their ideas about the games and it has helped everyone become better game analyzers. i think you will like it.

hey john we would still like to see the videos.

can u still attach to thred?

ty.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

It looks like John Ryan forgot to deliver what John Ryan promised. Hey John Ryan does John Ryan have another pick on -180 that the John Ryan proprietary software told John Ryan to bet for John Ryan.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Hopefully the next video isn't a guy in a Phillies Jersey Swan Diving off the Upper Deck
    Leaving the Stadium there no problems.. Philly is known, unfortunately, for their bad behavior for lack of a better word. There were no issues. There were Cardinal fans running around outside the stadium celebrating and no phillies 'drunk' fan(s) made them stop. I even saw Phillies fans going up to the Cardinals fans inside the stadium giving high 5's to them and yelling go beat Milwaukee. It was a numbing game. Almost surreal, not because they lost, but because there was so much lack of action and exciting situations. Well, on second thought the losing did add to it, but that part didn't hit me till the Utley's bomb was caught in deep center. off the bat it looked like a sure double possible triple.

There were Phillies chants outside the stadium, which was pretty cool. And E_A_G_L_E_S EAGLES! chants Thank God (laugh). Fans were more reflecting on a franchise record 102 win season and that the team will be just as good next season. Again, it was probably more of a classy exit like you would see by St.Louis fans or Boston fans and not anywhere close to the 'exit the Yankees made.

Howard hit his achilles on a followthrough with his bat. MRI Monday and could need 6 to 9 months to be ready. Rollins is a free agent. Oswalt as a 16 million option, which the Phillies will not agree to, and Ibanez is a free agent. Ibanez is a great team player off the field voted second most popular to be your teammate by his peers in all 30 teams. Still, he is looking a little old now and that may be the last we see of him in Philadelphia.

SBR Cynthia
    SBR Cynthia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

SBR Cynthia
    SBR Cynthia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

First 12