jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!

gave betroyal a chance

Used to play with them a few years ago. I heard all the stories. i only got a few dimes there. will request my money thru ** or **. So i know there won't be any way to delay a payout. i will keep updates. hopefully they are ok.

mapletree
    mapletree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

it takes 2 days to request a payout thru ** or ** but fee is $81. Too much!!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jm,

I think you're crazy to post up with them, but hope things work out well...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please let us know how it turns out for you JM.

jm765

will put in payout on monday via ** or **. will take out 2 dimes. will update

jm765

I will put in A request thru ** or ** for 2400.00$ tomorrow... I hope I get paid.....

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Their Max. payout for a Wester Union is $990 with an $81 charge... you'll get it but you will have to do it three times and you must get it in by NOON to get it the following day... To get the ** info. you don't even have to call them just go to your account and the info. will be under "ACCOUNTS ONLY"...

jm765

I have to speak with the manager before i can get a payout today. I have 3800 there. I guess this is what I got for playing there. Hopefully there is no problem when I speak with the manager. Just Great,.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Let us know JM.

Players need to understand that larger than life bonuses are not given by strong operations. If you take a big bonus from royal expect a big headache cashing out.

On a postive, I have not seen many complaints from royal sports. I thought their rating of C- was high but Bill is convinced the rating is fair and thats a good sign for the players there.

Carlos019
    Carlos019's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jm765 View Post
    I have to speak with the manager before i can get a payout today. I have 3800 there. I guess this is what I got for playing there. Hopefully there is no problem when I speak with the manager. Just Great,.

Did they tell you why you need to speak with the manager? Because this is unusual

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Royal has been nothing but good to me over the years. Some slow pays, yes. But I've always been paid out. It just takes a little patience and work. They have also bailed me out of some unfortunate situations when other shops have stiffed me.

I still hold a fairly significant balance with Royal, and I feel ok about it.

BAUS

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

The difference between Betroyal and Betrayal is just one little A. (Don't know what the hell that even means but it sounded good when I thought of it...)

Catsfan
    Catsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They keep offering me all these nice bonuses. I've cashed out twice since the Super Bowl. Both times I received my money within 48 hours. Keep your balance low there and you shouldn't have a problem.

jm765

it has been fixed. was just an error or something. Put in my ** payout for the max 990 with an 80 dollar charge. Will keep updates.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it just me? I can't begin to allow myself to pay 10% for a cashout. No way no how. If these guys would put half as much effort into paying out with reasonable fees as they do with telemarketing--they might start taking market share. hint hint

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think 10% is a hell of a deal considering the bonuses they give... With those bonuses...if they pay that is still a great deal and so far they are paying on time...

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

After getting a 100% signup bonus in betroyal, and doing the rollover requirements i was trying to get a withdraw with them with neteller.
    The first thing they told me was that neteller was not going to be used any more as a payment processor, and they want to pay me with a check. I asked if there was not any other way to pay me , but no

I waited some days, and started to google betroyal, and found this forum

Then write them a email, and asked again,and mention this forum, then they answere me that i could withdraw with neteller
    And 3 days later i had my money in neteller.

So the bottomline is, this forum and Bill has a lot of power

So a big thanks to this forum, Bill, and Google
    Last edited by theviking; 04-10-07 at 04:23 AM.

ryhenry09
    ryhenry09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Is it just me? I can't begin to allow myself to pay 10% for a cashout. No way no how. If these guys would put half as much effort into paying out with reasonable fees as they do with telemarketing--they might start taking market share. hint hint
    That is not a BetRoyal charge. It is a ** charge. Are you not familiar with **? they charge money based on the amount sent/received. Blame them.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I won a contest at another site and played there for about 4 months. I was paid but it took 2 weeks from the request date to actually get the money. In addition, the betting lines and options are just average, customer service is terrible and IMO there are too many other quality books out there to mess around with Royal.

Carlos019
    Carlos019's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have ***, you can take money in and out of royal without charge. They cover your credit card fee's and they dont charge you for sending money back to ***. The problem then is dealing with *** which at times they get very inconvenient.

jm765

so far I have had a Great time. Just that minor error did worry me. Have gotten payouts timely thru **. so far so good

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post

So a big thanks to this forum, Bill, and Google
    I'm just glad you found the forum sir. Otherwise who knows what to expect from books like Royal as well as lower graded type books.

BTW, Welcome to the SBR forum

jm765

have to say betroyal paid next day on **. the only drawback was the fees 81 on 990 max. can't afford that and really do not want to wait for a check. I give betroyal

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jm, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but leapords never change their spots...

wack
    wack's Avatar Become A Pro!

my friend just got paid after a billion phone calls and waiting about 2 months. He got a check in euros (not his currency or the currency of the royal account) from an intermediary in cyprus. Certainly put me off ever even considering playing with them.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm just glad you found the forum sir. Otherwise who knows what to expect from books like Royal as well as lower graded type books.

BTW, Welcome to the SBR forum
    Thanks i only used 4 years to answere