wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

its frustrating when you run into deposit problems with p2p

i am depositing at heritage and i am really frustrated with them. I have been using betislands but wanted to deposit a smaller amount today so used heritage. First i do their online thing to get a name and i get the name go and send the money. I called in with the control number and they tell me they cant take the name over the phone, I have to put it in online. Next i go do that. Now it gets rejected because the second last name is not on there. Well i am looking at my paper and it is. I called ** like they tell me which of course is a pain. ** says no both last names are on just like i said. I call back and they reject it again telling me the same thing. This time the lady tells me it is not on there, and I said its on my paper and she says its not. Of course i have to explain myself to 3 different people because one person just doesnt handle your account and they keep saying the second last name is not on there. So after all this they say they cant pick it up sorry and hang up on me, which by the way I was very friendly the whole time. So now i am on live chat with Richard and he says its now the first name was mispelled the whole time. Err ok so now i call back to ** and get it changed. So now richard fixed it for me and hopefully it will be put in my account now after 3 and half hours. I am grateful, but this was irratating. The one thing i love about betislands is you always talk to the same person and you get that personal service which i dont get here. I like heritage, but I feel sometimes I am more a number then a person, maybe it is because of the influx of customers after betjam went down.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

yes, whether it was your fault or not, those names have to be accurately spelled or on there. and yes, the influx of all those greek and betjam accounts have made heritage slip a notch. at least they pay off if you win. stay with them.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

out of curiosity why heritage for a smaller deposit ? Bet Island picks up fees on lower amounts than heritage does

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    yes, whether it was your fault or not, those names have to be accurately spelled or on there. and yes, the influx of all those greek and betjam accounts have made heritage slip a notch. at least they pay off if you win. stay with them.
    stop making up excuses for them, they fuxked up because they employ dumbasses

obviously they were planning the takeover for a while, Im sure they took all the measures they could, or should I say, all the measures they were willing to pay for, to ensure a smooth transition, now after all this time its all excuses, they are just milking The Greek excuse for as long as they can get away with it

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    out of curiosity why heritage for a smaller deposit ? Bet Island picks up fees on lower amounts than heritage does
    Only wanted to send 75. Betislands min is 100. heritage it's 50.