stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32400

Holy crap, what a bunch of babies (not here so much)

OK, so I'm poking around forum land, doing some drive by drop ins on 5 or 6 other sports/gambling message boards,
    never in my life have I seen/read so many "the fix was in on this game, the fix was in on that game" "f**k my life, I got backdoored"

Grow the f**k up, if you bet on the games, and you can't take a beat, take up knitting.

Not kidding, I've never seen a bunch of whining babies on the boards in one afternoon in my life.

* first one that chimes in with "cool story bro" gets 0 Nash points.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Was this on the GTech game?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Who knew ebbears was on so many different forums?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Cool story bro

0 Nash points, please

I agree with your post, although some of these backdoors are pretty brutal (GTech running and fumbling rather than kneeling, Boise giving up a 53 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left for Nevada's only TD of the game)

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Was this on the GTech game?
    I'd say 60 percent of the threads/posts I read (I read a lot today since I got stuck baby sitting) were about GT. read a few threads where a few guys locals gave out lines that were off 2 points, they bet into it, got crushed, then started crying about getting beat by doubling up because his local gave out '6' when the game was really an '8' .... bunch of shit like that.

Like crybaby central today.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The whining just shows that they are new to gambling. Nothing that happened today was outrageous. It's life as a gambler, get used to it....its not for everyone

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I took GT too, but nothing beats what happened last Sunday when I took Chargers spread and then double up on Pittsburg spread.
    I felt sorry for those who took Pats last Sunday.
    GT means nothing to me.

stevenash

Funny thing about the GT game was, I've seen endings like that many times, no 'fix', just a bad beat ending.

Do you remember that 'Bama / Penn St. game years back, when they were like #2 and #3, long story short, PSU comes back from like 20 back with two onside kicks, at the 2:00 warning, to go up 1, only to have 'Bama take it to the 5 with 00:02 left, go on to try the game winning FG chip shot from 18 yds. only to have the kick rejected.

Stuff like that happens.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anytime anyone has a bad beat its a "fix". There was a big thread hera a week or so ago were all the people who lost got together and were talking about all the "rigged" games